What's new

Pakistan full of praise for AK-47, AK Antony, AK-49 Kejriwal: Narendra Modi

This is one of the most inappropriate comment made by Modi So far...... If he considered to become a prime minister he should not fall to the level of diggu.....

Your assessment is wrong only Brahmins are Vegetarians:azn::azn::azn:
okey .. but i guess they show alot of baharis in bollywood .. i have seen the veg non veg thing coming alot in movies

okey .. but i guess they show alot of baharis in bollywood .. i have seen the veg non veg thing coming alot in movies
Inda will overtake Pakistan soon in per capita nonveg consumption.

Political gimmicks, you Indians have too much hopes lined up.

the indians like him for his economic development plans first ... and his anti terror stance. One has to admire indians in India that vote for economic forwardness and not because he throws out slogans like "Azad Kashmir benega India ake din"

the indians like him for his economic development plans first ... and his anti terror stance. One has to admire indians in India that vote for economic forwardness and not because he throws out slogans like "Azad Kashmir benega India ake din"

IOK or Azad Kashmir is just semantics. You think modi with his macho attitude would not turn off foreign leaders is a misnomer. I doubt he will bring his magic wand and bring about a change. Trust me no subcontinent leader is sincere. Neither Modi nor Imran Khan. You have too high of hopes, and I say this with zero ill will for Modi.

This is one of the most inappropriate comment made by Modi So far...... If he considered to become a prime minister he should not fall to the level of diggu.....

There ain't anything inappropriate in it, it's funny and AK 49 is right coinage for Kejriwal. :D AK 49 and company is vilifying everyone for 2 years now. His Party can show Incorrect Map of India, being an ex-CM he can make accusations against other leaders calling them corrupt, agents of adani and ambani, threatens to put Media behind bars, then what is wrong in Modi calling him AK-49, when he lasted only for 49 days in power. :girl_wacko:

IOK or Azad Kashmir is just semantics. You think modi with his macho attitude would not turn off foreign leaders is a misnomer. I doubt he will bring his magic wand and bring about a change. Trust me no subcontinent leader is sincere. Neither Modi nor Imran Khan. You have too high of hopes, and I say this with zero ill will for Modi.

My hopes are based on reality and not some sense of poking the bear like you guys. Like your claim of him turning off foreign leaders--- what is the basis of this? every evidence shows that in Gujrat he had many dealings with foreign leaders to bring forth economic development projects to his state. When foreign leaders visited India, their teams of high ranking officials met with Modi too. This fella is smart , intelligent and farsighted.

One has to admire indians in India that vote for economic forwardness

That would imply India would be in an economic mess, which obviously is not the case. He might have ideas that can help India to get even better and maybe even to solve some problems, but even if AK Antony would take over as PM now and would lead India in the coming years, we would see growth increase, simply by the fact that the global economy and more over the the finiancial sitiuation in many countries is getting better.

every evidence shows that in Gujrat he had many dealings with foreign leaders to bring forth economic development projects to his state.

That are 2 different things, if you are head of a state or head of a country, especially in the level of India today. We know that the US leaders have issues with him and even in Europe the officials and media are uncertain about him. When companies come to Gujrat for their own interests, they want something from him, so visiting him is a logical thing to do. When he is PM of India and has to deal with foreign countries and wrt foreign relations, he might need support from them, or simply need to be diplomatic with them and in such cases statements like this, or an agressive reputation will backfire at him and India.

There ain't anything inappropriate in it, it's funny and AK 49 is right coinage for Kejriwal. :D AK 49 and company is vilifying everyone for 2 years now. His Party can show Incorrect Map of India, being an ex-CM he can make accusations against other leaders calling them corrupt, agents of adani and ambani, threatens to put Media behind bars, then what is wrong in Modi calling him AK-49, when he lasted only for 49 days in power. :girl_wacko:

His party can say what it wants, since it's relevant only at the national level and if he takes on politicans of the other parties because of the elections, that's ok too. But IF he gets PM one day, this statement wrt Pakistan will create issues on diplomatic levels and the relations with Pakistani officials, even before he had the chance to talk to them. So from a foreign relations point of view and the fact that he might have to deal with Pakistan personally, that was not a smart statement at all.

Last edited:

The most important part of my post was, on his comment as a "PM Candidate"....... I wouldnt have bothered if he made this comment as a chief minister of a state or a normal leader of a party...... Probably this is the first time election is fought between leaders in India (Namo,Raga and AK)......It used to be between parties..... As a PM candidate i would expect statements better than this.....:)

Ofcourse but look at the clowns following him, yesterday some moron donated 60 lakhs for AAP:hitwall:

I agree.

There are idiots and then there are the real aam aadmis. Anyone with a bollywood style drama can join politics and win seats these days.

Lets form a party now what say? :azn:

The most important part of my post was, on his comment as a "PM Candidate"....... I wouldnt have bothered if he made this comment as a chief minister of a state or a normal leader of a party...... Probably this is the first time election is fought between leaders in India (Namo,Raga and AK)......It used to be between parties..... As a PM candidate i would expect statements better than this.....:)

It is a campaigning process.

Put it this way; if that puppet we call PM Munni has the audacity to call a press conference and an all party meeting within his coalition and all he comes up is that 'It will be disastrous for India if Modi becomes PM', and all this being the PM in power.

Then why blame someone who is campaigning?

Mr. Modi has clearly highlighted his views on infrastructure, national development, defence, civil law and employment, with benefits to poor and boosting India's economics and people know it. What is wrong in talking hard facts then?

Kejriwal has a big fan following in Pakistan considering the separatist views his party holds regarding the state of Kashmir and also about how he called wanted brutes as 'secular' and killing hardened terrorists as 'fake encounters'.

Elucidate where Modi is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom