What's new

Pakistan full of praise for AK-47, AK Antony, AK-49 Kejriwal: Narendra Modi

Daedalus

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Tearing into his political opponents, BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Wednesday launched a direct attack on Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal by referring to him as one among the three 'AKs' that are working to further Pakistan's interests.

Addressing a massive rally at Hiranagar in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir, Modi said, “There are three people who are being praised in Pakistan - they are three AKs. The first one is AK-47 that is used to spill the blood of innocents, the second is Defence Minister of India, AK Antony, who had said that those who beheaded the Indian soldiers were terrorists in Pakistan Army uniforms and the third is AK-49. This AK-49 just gave birth to a new party and on his party's official website, the map shows Kashmir is given to Pakistan and one his most trusted aides has favoured plebiscite in Kashmir....Pakistan’s papers are full of praise for them. They are enemies of the country. They speak in favour of Pakistan.”

“We need to identify and know the real nature of these Aks,”he added.

While he did not directly name Kejriwal, the direct attack on the AAP leader suggests that Modi has finally decided to take him on.

Modi also chided Rahul Gandhi by referring to him as “shehzada”. “Congress leader 'shehzade' says that Congress is idea but I say they are wondering from where has this 'chai wallah' come...the country has been destroyed by your idea, the nation has had enough of you.”

The BJP stalwart once again sought 60 months for him in power and promised to changed the lives of people.

“The path I am on needs 18 hours of hard work, the Congress can't come on this path,” he said while also hitting out at dynasty politics.

The rally in Jammu and Kashmir was the first of the 185 'Bharat Vijay' rallies Modi will address across the country.

Prior to the rally today, Modi reached the famed Mata Vaishno Devi shrine in Trikuta hills, Katra, and sought blessings of the Goddess.

He will also hold similar rallies in Bulandshahr and Nagina in Uttar Pradesh. The Gujarat Chief Minister will then attend a rally in New Delhi at 7.00 pm.

"Bharat Vijay rallies will be characterised by a unique mix of a standardised format adapted to suit localised requirements, including chargesheets on each state ruled by the opposition," senior party leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said.

"They will be remarkably different from traditional rallies in terms of attracting masses and communicating with them," Naqvi added.

The BJP is employing novel campaign strategies to ensure maximum impact for the 'Bharat Vijay' rallies. Starting with personalised invitation letters to targeted dissemination of Modi's vision and message, the party has planned the exercise to the last detail.

Another novel idea is the introduction of "Namo Sujhav Patras" for people to give their suggestions on the way forward. The party will also carry out on-ground fund raising for "Modi For PM" Fund.

While Modi would be leading from the front, the party will also be banking on president Rajnath Singh and other top leaders like LK Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley and Murli Manohar Joshi and the chief ministers to campaign aggressively across the country.

Pakistan full of praise for AK-47, AK Antony, AK-49 Kejriwal: Narendra Modi

This is called pulling a rabbit out of a hat .:lol:

Just poll gimmicks, I'm sure he will be singing a different tune if he comes to power, hopefully on the lines of Atalji.

I want this man to be the PM of India!! You know why?? Because he has a sense of humour which is rare in Indian politicians, add to that his ability to connect and ruthless pragmatism and efficiency. He's got it man, he's the alpha male of India.

We say that an illiterate Chaiwala is bound to remain a chaiwala for the rest of his life, not if his name is Narendra Modi. :tup:

I want this man to be the PM of India!! You know why?? Because he has a sense of humour which is rare in Indian politicians, add to that his ability to connect and ruthless pragmatism and efficiency. He's got it man, he's the alpha male of India.

We say that an illiterate Chaiwala is bound to remain a chaiwala for the rest of his life, not if his name is Narendra Modi. :tup:
I agree with you too Modi should be India's next PM as only he has the ability to divide india on communal /ethnic /religious basis leading to a new state in south india a khalistan for sikhs and another state for muslims plus Indian occupied kashmir will also be liberated when the whole country will be disintegrated :enjoy:

I agree with you too Modi should be India's next PM as only he has the ability to divide india on communal /ethnic /religious basis leading to a new state in south india a khalistan for sikhs and another state for muslims plus Indian occupied kashmir will also be liberated when the whole country will be disintegrated :enjoy:
Lol I hope that was sarcastic. But if it wasn't Modi is the last man whom you can expect to let India break apart and disintegrate!!!

finally phenku accepted that he is afraid of kejriwal :D

keep crying modhi

Doesn't suite a person who's a candidate for premiership.

The intention might "only" be aimed on the elections, but wrt foreign relations he can be a burden for India.

Doesn't suit a person who's a candidate for premiership.

Do you want to revisit the quotes of your own PM ( Nawaz Sharif) now towards his opponent during the elections?
I would say look before you leap!

Back
Top Bottom