sg_250213_inner2.jpg

surat-040213-inner5.jpg

slide-jpg.3204

Tallest_Building_in_Gujarat_Gift_One.jpg

ahmedabad_river_front.jpeg

23modi4.jpg

I can go to bihar and click those kind of pictures too

modhi is just a terrorist , nothing less nothing more

Doesn't suit a person who's a candidate for premiership.

Why do you forget similar things/statements from your own PM who did the same during an election time with various such (similar quotes) ?
Why blame Modi?
BTW its not your territory, right?
Aeronat on Burqa issue said its their land their laws - talking about France and Belgium.
Saudi wants to kill apstate - you think its right?
Why not copy such Sharia laws in Pakistan?
Talk reason and do not threaten.
Because, we people have now Twitter to migrate to.
No wonder Indians are leaving you/

He's a Regan. Honestly bud, a 26/11 in his regime means war.

That's your opinion, a PM thinks keeping everything in mind. Being war ridden means lessening the economic growth and no one can think better than Modi when it comes to economy and development.

I can go to bihar and click those kind of pictures too

modhi is just a terrorist , nothing less nothing more

We heard this type of stereotypes for a long time .And I also trusted such fake news until recently.But when my friend ,a muslim ,
a modi hater visit Gujarat for job.His opinion completely changed after he saw the developments in Gujarat.And now he is a modi -supporter.So I dont have a reason to oppose him.And I also analyse his track record in Gujarat.It is excellent .I dont know how much he can do in Centre.But if he can do a slightest change, it is good.

We heard this type of stereotypes for a long time .And I also trusted such fake news until recently.But when my friend ,a muslim ,
a modi hater visit Gujarat for job.His opinion completely changed after he saw the developments in Gujarat.And now he is a modi -supporter.So I dont have a reason to oppose him.And I also analyse his track record in Gujarat.It is excellent .I dont know how much he can do in Centre.But if he can do a slightest change, it is good.
Mate He is Pakistani Created Fake id's

Mate He is Pakistani Created Fake id's

I dont know about his ID;s .But I want to know the response of Mr @FRAZY .I change my mind because my friend and my personal observations.Recent proof of that is main propogator of the lies against him.Tehelka chief Tejpal is arrested.

Dont try to make us Fool "Hope one day all India Become Muslim" This Was your Quote In Some Randome Thread Stop Trying fooling Us :D:D:D:D:D
So iam a pakistani ?

cool logic again

any Smart Indian Can Analyze Your Fake Accent In Matter of Moments Such Bad Act :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:Well Nice Try :D:D:D:p:P:P
Tag a mod and insist for a IP check

are all modhi supporter as stupid as you? :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom