What's new

Pakistan Denies Operation in N. Waziristan

If There,s No Shariyah In Wolrd Its Mean We Dont Need Shariayh Lol And I think Its Waste of Time And Want To know Who is Martyr See This Videos and See The Faces Of Murdar Napak Army

Shria Law has nothing to do with the killings as we seen in TTP time in Swat.
Shria can be imposed by applying it at first in ur home then to ur street then to city,I hope no one will stop you.Many people in Islamabad even do this why not people in Swat,if they want.No consent is needed for Shria law from Govt.

I said this you 5 posts ago but you did not read or dont want to understand.

and do not use foul language,your language explains how much garbage yoou have in your mind.

oke But We Will Fight For islam If U Dont Want Go To USA

Then Fight with Non Muslims, Not with Muslims. Did our Prophet in All his Wars, fought with muslims? That's kind of statments perfectly makes you a "Munafiq". And you know what how munafiqs are dealt in Islam dont you

Last edited by a moderator:
oke But We Will Fight For islam If U Dont Want Go To USA

I am not going any where I am here in Pakistan to protect it from people like you and your indirect friend USA.
Taliban and USA have same goal i-e to end Pakistan

I am not going any where I am here in Pakistan to protect it from people like you and your indirect friend USA.
Taliban and USA have same goal i-e to end Pakistan

Yea If They Have Same Goal Then Why They Are Fighting With NATO Supply

Then Fight with Non Muslims, Not with Muslims. Did our Prophet in All his Wars, fought with muslims? That's kind of statments perfectly makes you a "Munafiq". And you know what how munafiqs are dealt in Islam dont you

Read The Title Ghazi Shaheed Ki Wasiyat Or Hamra Wada All Those Are Killed For Blood For Blood And They Are Still Paying For Whats They Have Done In Lal masjid

Read The Title Ghazi Shaheed Ki Wasiyat Or Hamra Wada All Those Are Killed For Blood For Blood And They Are Still Paying For Whats They Have Done In Lal masjid

That is not Hamara Wada i-e tumhara(Taliba) ka promise.
How he was Ghazi,did he ever fough any war ? thats wrong to use,
I tell you his father went to Afghanistan in Taliban era for few months, and he started using this word with his names.Their father used so they used.LOL:rofl:

Ghazi Shaheed? He did after Imam Of Khana Kaba Pleaded him not to do? Tell me Is Imam of Khana kaba has more weight-age to his pleads or we we should give more weight-age to This guy threats? Your Ghazi were given Time, to Leave and Surrender. But he chose this Haram mout for himself. Didn't security officials gave a week to let all people come out of this mosque? You Munafiq, always hide the truth and give facts which only suit you.That's the purpose of munafiqs

okey This My Last Post And One Thing We have Power Of Suicide Bombing Which U Dont Have And Remember U Cannot Defeat Because US Have Technology And He Cannot Defeat Them Its 10 years Now Then How This Napak Army Can Defeat Taliban,s And We Love Death More Then You love Life

Munafiq, Did The taliban Personally took permission from the family of this Gazi Guy to take revenge? Show me the evidence if The concerned and only family members who can allow blood for blood has given any permission?

okey This My Last Post And One Thing We have Power Of Suicide Bombing Which U Dont Have And Remember U Cannot Defeat Because US Have Technology And He Cannot Defeat Them Its 10 years Now Then How This Napak Army Can Defeat Taliban,s And We Love Death More Then You love Life

I will not use suicide to end myself in any case(as it is unislamic),i but will be happy to have a bullet on my chest from the enemies of my country.

Munafiq, Did The taliban Personally took permission from the family of this Gazi Guy to take revenge? Show me the evidence if The concerned and only family members who can allow blood for blood has given any permission?

In Se Mera Badla Le Or Islami Nizam Ki Koshish Kare Ghazi Shaheed Interview U Can Find on Youtube

I will not use suicide to end myself in any case(as it is unislamic),i but will be happy to have a bullet on my chest from the enemies of my country.

Suicide Bombing Is Allowed In Islam If You use it As War Strategy

In Se Mera Badla Le Or Islami Nizam Ki Koshish Kare Ghazi Shaheed Interview U Can Find on Youtube

You are such a retarded person.A example for you Every Criminal, killed in Police encounter, should his revenge be taken as well, tell me?

Munafiq. Did you forget the Ghazwa e Ouhad. When Our Prophet ASked Hazart Umer no to go alone in enemy ranks, while fighting so fervently, as it will be considered suicide? That's a living example of Islamic soldiers

That's the prove, how Talibans and people like you are such Munafiqs, on one hand, they produce fatwas like, killing one human is Killing like whole humanity and on the other hand, they Say Islam allows them to use suicide. Give me exact Quran or Hadith. Or any living examples from Prophet Times

Which allows or give us the guidance that suicide bombings against very own muslim citizens and security officers are allowed? Let me repeat, the muslim citizens and the army composed of muslims.

You said this and still wondering here,You are a lier like your bosses

This may be your personal opinion do not disfame our Islam, War is declaired by head of state not by people like you or your bosses.

Back
Top Bottom