What's new

Pakistan Denies Operation in N. Waziristan

yes thats why pakistan army is not taking action against TTP in north waziristan

It seems like you're not aware of any ground realities, North Waziristan is a peaceful area as Corp Commander Peshawar said 2 days ago, there's a little presence of TTP in that region but that's in under-control by the Afghan Taliban present there. Why would Pakistani forces want to disturb a peaceful area and start a new enmity with Afghan Taliban.

or jaise masoon pakistanio ko qatal-aam sawab ka kaam hai ..... :angry:

Balocuh Or Innocent Pakhtoons Ke Qatil Agar Aap Ko Innocent Lagte hai To umeed Kerta Hun US Aao Ke ke Sath Woi Kare Jo Pakistani Fouj un Ke Sath Ker Rai hai Or Jab Aap un ke Khialf Lare to Wo Duniya Ke Saamne Aap ko Terrorist Declare Ker De And Ye ye Jo Fatwa hai In Pakistani Army Ke Bare Men Hai Jo Innocent Logo Ko Qatal karte Hai Agar Proof Chai To Men Video Post Ker Sakta Hun jis men inho ne Market Pe F16 Se Bomb girae Hai

Well Did they issue any fatwa regards Mullah Rapes 10 year kid , or Taliban , or any Khudkash ? Pakistan should draw the line now, and bomb the fukng Talibans....

You Are Wrong Evey One Who have Beard Is Not Mullah And Do You Know Taliban !!! Why They Are Fighting With Pakistan Army No You Don,t U only Be leave On Dajjal Media

page_431.jpg

page_432.jpg

page_433.jpg

page_434.jpg

fatawa1.png

Fatawa.png

mcchrystal-kayani.jpg

fatawa3.png

disappeared-in-pakistan.jpg

fatawa4.png

obama_zardari_20090525.jpg

You ppl And Napak Army is Fighting Against Islam And I bet They Cannot Defeat Taliban's They Are Not Fighting For Salary Like Napak Army

fatawa1.png

Fatawa.png

mcchrystal-kayani.jpg

fatawa3.png

fatawa4.png

You ppl And Napak Army is Fighting Against Islam And I bet They Cannot Defeat Taliban's They Are Not Fighting For Salary Like Napak Army

Read all these ayyahs again. Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan are doing exactly, what these ayyahs prevent them from. They are harming innocent brothers, and Spreading Fitna. Why don't you answer the Umer Rajput Fatwa. Instead of imposing your own opnion.

You are such a munafiq that, you are just like taliban, Never listen to anyone opinion, instead try to impose own opinion. and last but not the least. What happen to your last post on this forum. Eh Munafiq?

Balocuh Or Innocent Pakhtoons Ke Qatil Agar Aap Ko Innocent Lagte hai To umeed Kerta Hun US Aao Ke ke Sath Woi Kare Jo Pakistani Fouj un Ke Sath Ker Rai hai Or Jab Aap un ke Khialf Lare to Wo Duniya Ke Saamne Aap ko Terrorist Declare Ker De And Ye ye Jo Fatwa hai In Pakistani Army Ke Bare Men Hai Jo Innocent Logo Ko Qatal karte Hai Agar Proof Chai To Men Video Post Ker Sakta Hun jis men inho ne Market Pe F16 Se Bomb girae Hai

Shutup, your constant hypocratic statments are useless rants. Innocent people? Should i show you how taliban conducted beheadings? and their videos posted on internet and their suicide bombings? should i show you the videos too. Don't try to be the devils advocate here. If taliban hasn't rose against Pak Army, that would not have happened. Did Army Killed so called Innocent pashtuns before the creation of Taliban? tell me? Army only moved in when they rose against the state. You Dumb fool

The last time the PA tried to do an attack in waziristan.The Talibs did a terrorist attack on the military mosque in Rawalpindi mall road during jumma prayers (specifically a high security area),picked up the peshawars corps commanders son from the crowd..shoved a grenade in his mouth and blew his head off.Just think what sort of INTEL the TTP has to do such a thing

Your last 2 lines, Proof?

Here we go again, same old same old excuses and failure to act against the violent bloody terrorists inside Pakistan. I think our US Congress should now freeze funds for the military of Pakistan as a counter measure to such cowardace.

From DAWN, front page, Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thread is mine but content is some one else , where is QA/QC team lol

Shutup, your constant hypocratic statments are useless rants. Innocent people? Should i show you how taliban conducted beheadings? and their videos posted on internet and their suicide bombings? should i show you the videos too. Don't try to be the devils advocate here. If taliban hasn't rose against Pak Army, that would not have happened. Did Army Killed so called Innocent pashtuns before the creation of Taliban? tell me? Army only moved in when they rose against the state. You Dumb fool

IF you Dumb Can Challenge Rit Of The Allah Then They Can Challenge Rit Of The Fuckin Un islamic Government You Are The Real Munafiq Cant Answer My Question Read The Ayyah Those Are About Gen Kiyani

What's the point of Pakistan conducting operations in North Waziristan when the US/NATO Forces are not interested in stopping hundreds of Afghan terrorists infiltrate into Pakistan? If the US/NATO Forces were serious in fighting terrorism, they wouldn't be transferring power & negotiating with terrorists that are a threat to Pakistan. In that case, I would have supported the operations in North Waziristan wholeheartedly. But the events in Afghanistan clearly show that the US/NATO Forces are not interested in tackling terrorists, & let them infiltrate into Pakistan, so what's the point with the Pakistan Army exhausting their resources & only worsening the security situation inside Pakistan?

fatawa1.png

Fatawa.png

mcchrystal-kayani.jpg

fatawa3.png

fatawa4.png

The above aayahs are for Saudi Arabia who has made US their beloved friend.

Asslam u Alaikum

Here,s An Fatwa From Pakistan Ulema on Pakistan Army What You people Think About This

fatwa1o.jpg

fatwa2.jpg

fatwa3.jpg

Wana operation is very old. This operation was conducted successfully in 2004. Why posting the "fatwa" now. Any reason? Pakistan doesn't follow fatwas to shape it's foreign policy or military strategies.

IF you Dumb Can Challenge Rit Of The Allah Then They Can Challenge Rit Of The Fuckin Un islamic Government You Are The Real Munafiq Cant Answer My Question Read The Ayyah Those Are About Gen Kiyani

You answer my Question, How the writ of Allah is being challanged? Didn't Pakistan a weak state? Didn Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) conducted warfare against any kufar during erly years of Islam because he knew Islam is in weak state. Only When muslims were strongs they waged Jihad and conquered Makkah.

Now, How the current government is unislamic, compare it with saudia arabian government. Compare pakistani government with other islamic governments. You liars and hypocrites, like to pick Pakistan alone, while not considering how other islamic countries gvernment are functioning.

And you are dumb fuk,. You didn't answe my questions on suicide bombings, you didn't answer my Questions on Khawarj Fitna VIS a VIS how they Fought AGainst Hazrat ALI R.A, despite the fct both were muslims,

Go to Last Past of this thread, There are signs of Khawarjis, from authenticated Hadiths, You didn't answer from them either, that these hadiths perfectly describe Taliban yet you choose them to ignore them

And the ayyahs you are talking about, it perfectly describes the taliban, because it was taliban that started all thing, tell me one instance where Pakistani army entered FATA before 2002? why didn't they entered before? answe mw these questions you dumbo stupid brainless person. Pakistani Army is acting in self defense, clearing out the Taliban Fitna. When Taliban Kill innocent peoples in suicide bombings, or try to challenge the writ of established government like the writ of Hazrat Ali ERA writ challanged

You are the most prejudice and biased person.

Isnt this an old decree, not that I care about a newer one being issued by these ?
Read the first signatory, Mufti Chut*ya, Banoria Town Karachi. Aren't these the same guys who comes on Tele and tells every one that KESC (Karachi Electric Supply Corporation) is good and if you wont pay them your dues (which are actually exaggerated) you are committing a sin, and then called Unions as unislamic. These bastards are the reason why we are in such a mess. Calling those bloody terrorists Mujhadeen, I can not think of a graver insult for the term. These morons should be packed in a ship and then blown to smithereens.

All those who wants to duck salute them please raise your middle fingers. :D

Back
Top Bottom