What's new

Pakistan Denies Operation in N. Waziristan

You are such a retarded person.A example for you Every Criminal, killed in Police encounter, should his revenge be taken as well, tell me?

U think Ghazi Was Criminal They Want Shariyah In Pakistan nothing Else And U Want Prostitution In Pakistan Which is Not Allowed

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

You said this and still wondering here,You are a lier like your bosses

Suicide Bombing Is Allowed In Islam If You use it As War Strategy
This may be your personal opinion do not disfame our Islam, War is declaired by head of state not by people like you or your bosses.

I am Just Replying Your Q lol

U think Ghazi Was Criminal They Want Shariyah In Pakistan nothing Else And U Want Prostitution In Pakistan Which is Not Allowed

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Does Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) spread sharia by using force? Then how the hell this Ghazi was Imposing sharia using force tell me. ?

Ghazi was a man who used innocent women and children as his tool to get his targets.He did not listen to any Ulema even Khana Kaba Mufti.He was isolated by all the ulema except people like your bosses and you.
Later when he saw his death he was ready to surrender if he is given a free way.Same was done by his brother who tried to escape in Burqa :girl_wacko:

Hypocrisy of this dude, exposed widely, as he first tried to claim rubbishly islam supports suicide without giving any proof, and when we countered him he rany away. Clearly shows, he is a false flag.

j745rp.jpg

"U Can Use It As War Strategy"

Lol. you are such a retarded person, The guy in the video, He didn't give any answer from Quran and sunnah, and he didn't give his personal rulling, all he said was qouting others. As he said Major Ulemas in Islam Declared Haram. Go get a a proof from quran and suunah, as you gave your fatwas and what not man, why so much hard finding support from Quran regarding this.

Another set of Fallacy exposed of yours. You Munafiq Person

Last edited by a moderator:
This Unknown guy seriously need a Learned and wise person who could do his counselling, so that he may have true knowledge of Islam. What is Islam about.

This Unknown guy seriously need a Learned and wise person who could do his counselling, so that he may have true knowledge of Islam. What is Islam about.

I Know Islam Better Then You I have Spend My 8 years On Islam And If You Want Fatwa on Bombing Go To TTP Uleam They Will Issue An Complete Fatwa And Dont Tell U have Posted Againt Them If u tell Then They Will Behead u :guns:

These "ulemas" are Allah's "qahr" on us. Apprehend all these beards and hang them after Isha prayer. Beheading after Jum'aa would be more appropriate and accoridng to "ulemas" own doctrine but today it is not possible anymore and can't wait for one long week, it's urgent.

I Know Islam Better Then You I have Spend My 8 years On Islam And If You Want Fatwa on Bombing Go To TTP Uleam They Will Issue An Complete Fatwa And Dont Tell U have Posted Againt Them If u tell Then They Will Behead u :guns:

Did Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) killed people who were against him? Like you indicate taliban will kill me? How true muslims they are. And how True Munafiq you are. Liar. You are Bloddy Liar. If you study Islam for 8 years. then bring me the proof You bloody Idiot. WHat a moron you are. Allah bachaye tmharay jeasy sharpasnado say.

for a wile set aside every thing just clarify how come one can be a muslim and disableaver coalition on war against islam same time your are the right hand of oppressive america and you did confessed on the record (god say infidels never be you friend )QURAN

for a wile set aside every thing just clarify how come one can be a muslim and disableaver coalition on war against islam same time your are the right hand of oppressive america and you did confessed on the record (god say infidels never be you friend )QURAN

Every muslim country supports America, Even Saudia Arabia, buy weapons from them and all. but you munafiqs are hell bent on destroying Pakistan only. Instead of spreading education and welfare to make this society a better place, you are killing peoples.

Back
Top Bottom