What's new

Pakistan Denies Operation in N. Waziristan

You answer my Question, How the writ of Allah is being challanged? Didn't Pakistan a weak state? Didn Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) conducted warfare against any kufar during erly years of Islam because he knew Islam is in weak state. Only When muslims were strongs they waged Jihad and conquered Makkah.

Now, How the current government is unislamic, compare it with saudia arabian government. Compare pakistani government with other islamic governments. You liars and hypocrites, like to pick Pakistan alone, while not considering how other islamic countries gvernment are functioning.

And you are dumb fuk,. You didn't answe my questions on suicide bombings, you didn't answer my Questions on Khawarj Fitna VIS a VIS how they Fought AGainst Hazrat ALI R.A, despite the fct both were muslims,

Go to Last Past of this thread, There are signs of Khawarjis, from authenticated Hadiths, You didn't answer from them either, that these hadiths perfectly describe Taliban yet you choose them to ignore them

And the ayyahs you are talking about, it perfectly describes the taliban, because it was taliban that started all thing, tell me one instance where Pakistani army entered FATA before 2002? why didn't they entered before? answe mw these questions you dumbo stupid brainless person. Pakistani Army is acting in self defense, clearing out the Taliban Fitna. When Taliban Kill innocent peoples in suicide bombings, or try to challenge the writ of established government like the writ of Hazrat Ali ERA writ challanged

You are the most prejudice and biased person.

Typical Mullah's selective approach, Lolz they will pick only those which suits / please them, like the Mullah was saying about Hoors. Once a Mullah told me that if person is true follower then Hoor is also awarded to him in his Life as wife........thats why pick any mullah he will be having at least 8 - 10 kids :lol:

Isnt this an old decree, not that I care about a newer one being issued by these ?
Read the first signatory, Mufti Chut*ya, Banoria Town Karachi. Aren't these the same guys who comes on Tele and tells every one that KESC (Karachi Electric Supply Corporation) is good and if you wont pay them your dues (which are actually exaggerated) you are committing a sin, and then called Unions as unislamic. These bastards are the reason why we are in such a mess. Calling those bloody terrorists Mujhadeen, I can not think of a graver insult for the term. These morons should be packed in a ship and then blown to smithereens.

All those who wants to duck salute them please raise your middle fingers. :D

Yes, and those were Binoria's Student who burnt out the Business Recorder's office.

Answer My one Question Do You Think There,s Shariyah in Pakistan
Osama is Terrorist ???? They Can Kill Half an Million Muslims In iraq And We Cannot Kill 2500

Answers: NO, May be as Uncle Sam got some proofs, NO.

Mullah ji, aap Dum Daroood walay hi raho, Bomb Barood walay na bano.

Balocuh Or Innocent Pakhtoons Ke Qatil Agar Aap Ko Innocent Lagte hai To umeed Kerta Hun US Aao Ke ke Sath Woi Kare Jo Pakistani Fouj un Ke Sath Ker Rai hai Or Jab Aap un ke Khialf Lare to Wo Duniya Ke Saionalamne Aap ko Terrorist Declare Ker De And Ye ye Jo Fatwa hai In Pakistani Army Ke Bare Men Hai Jo Innocent Logo Ko Qatal karte Hai Agar Proof Chai To Men Video Post Ker Sakta Hun jis men inho ne Market Pe F16 Se Bomb girae Hai

OK,give the proof and do paste the proof that the market was not in use of terrorist for hiding.I can present you 1000 proof that your bosses(Taliban) have killed more innocent muslims in Pakistan than Pak Army(unintentionaly) or even USA (not defending drone attacks).
and your wish for PAkistan under USA will not be fulfilled,you people think that only you know to give life, Let the time come you will see this nation will protect its home from people like you or your indirect friend USA

Isnt this an old decree, not that I care about a newer one being issued by these ?
Read the first signatory, Mufti Chut*ya, Banoria Town Karachi. Aren't these the same guys who comes on Tele and tells every one that KESC (Karachi Electric Supply Corporation) is good and if you wont pay them your dues (which are actually exaggerated) you are committing a sin, and then called Unions as unislamic. These bastards are the reason why we are in such a mess. Calling those bloody terrorists Mujhadeen, I can not think of a graver insult for the term. These morons should be packed in a ship and then blown to smithereens.

All those who wants to duck salute them please raise your middle fingers. :D

one of the mufti whos daughter left to birth her child in US for citizenship ... his contact gets from RD contact list how he given such kind of Fitwa Lanatullah al Kazibeen

Pakistan General Dismisses North Waziristan ‘Hype’

KhyberNews-2392503___.jpg

Corps Commander Peshawar Lt Gen Asif Yasin Malik
MOHAMAD GAT, Pakistan — A leading Pakistani commander on Wednesday sought to play down “media hype” over the prospect of an imminent military offensive to meet US interests in North Waziristan.

In the fallout from Osama bin Laden’s killing, US officials are said to have increased pressure on Pakistan to mount a major offensive in the district, considered the premier Taliban and Al-Qaeda fortress along the Afghan border.

Local newspaper The News reported this week that Pakistan had decided to launch a “careful and meticulous” military offensive in North Waziristan after US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s recent visit to Islamabad.

But Lieutenant General Asif Yasin Malik, the corps commander supervising all military operations in the northwestern province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, told reporters: “We will undertake operation in North Waziristan when we want to.”

“There has been a lot of media hype about the operation,” said Malik in the Mohamad Gat area of tribal district Mohmand, where the military flew reporters to show off apparent progress in battles against homegrown Taliban.

“I do not operate on press reports. I get orders from my high command,” he said in response to a question.

“We will undertake such an operation when it is in our national interest militarily,” the general said, describing North Waziristan as “calm and peaceful as it was weeks ago”.

The remote, mountainous region has attracted major interest in the United States as a fiefdom of the Haqqani network, one of its most potent enemies across the border in Afghanistan and thought to have a core of 4,000 fighters.

The Al-Qaeda-linked group attacks only across the border in Afghanistan, and is said to have long-standing ties to Pakistan’s intelligence services.

Pakistani officials are said to believe they cannot win if they take on its leaders, who command considerable tribal support and are well-armed.

Set up by Afghan warlord Jalaluddin Haqqani, the group is loyal to the Taliban and has been blamed for some of the deadliest attacks in Afghanistan, including a suicide bombing in 2009 that killed seven CIA operatives.

But asked about the Haqqanis, Malik hit back: “We are misusing the word ‘network’. It does not become a network if four people sit together somewhere.”

Instead he said the military was focused on maintaining an already “stable” environment to undertake “developmental activity” in North Waziristan, and confirmed reports that a cadet college in the area had been reopened.

The army had closed the college at Razmak after Taliban militants briefly kidnapped 46 students and two staff in June 2009 as they were going home at the start of the summer holidays.

In the absence of a Pakistani military offensive, a covert CIA drone war on Taliban and Al-Qaeda-linked fighters has been concentrated in North Waziristan, and Western officials say it has dealt a major blow to militant capabilities.

But Pakistan is publicly opposed to the drones as a violation of sovereignty and parliament demanded an end to the attacks in the fallout over the May 2 killing of Osama bin Laden in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad by US troops.

Malik called the programme a “negative thing” that “creates instability and infringes” his relationships with local tribes, and rejected any question of a joint operation with US forces in North Waziristan or anywhere else.

Clinton last Friday urged Pakistan to take decisive steps to defeat Al-Qaeda, as she became the most senior US official to visit since US Navy SEALs found and killed bin Laden in the country on May 2.

The fact that the Al-Qaeda terror chief had been living in a garrison city just a stone’s throw from Pakistan’s top military academy raised disturbing questions about incompetence or complicity within the armed forces.

Under US pressure to crack down on Islamist havens on the Afghan border, Pakistan has been fighting for years against homegrown militants in much of the tribal belt, dubbed a global headquarters of Al-Qaeda.

Pakistan has always maintained that any North Waziristan operation would be of its own time and choosing, arguing that its 140,000 troops committed to the northwest are already too overstretched fighting elsewhere.

No Operation In North Waziristan : Foreign Affairs

ISLAMABAD: Officials of the Foreign Affairs and Interior ministries on Wednesday said that the government and military have not taken a decision on conducting an operation in North Waziristan.

The blood thirsty fascists should die now...

LEt's give the terrorists more time to regroup and stockpile weapons and men. Let's give them more time radicalize the population there. And let's certainly let them become an unstoppable force which can carry out suicide attacks on Pakistani cities at any time. And we won't be able to do sh!t about it.

Prepare for Invasion brothers, prepare for the raw materials to be taken.
This is what they are going to do, there will be more misery.

Pakistani army could have saved thousands of Pakistani lives from daily bomb attacks had they launched this operation an year ago.

not really , those ppl died because we did other operations, and they took taliban/alqaida took there revenge

Back
Top Bottom