What's new

Pakistan Denies Operation in N. Waziristan

Here we go again, same old same old excuses and failure to act against the violent bloody terrorists inside Pakistan. I think our US Congress should now freeze funds for the military of Pakistan as a counter measure to such cowardace.

From DAWN, front page, Thursday, June 2, 2011

you americans are just big talk ...... you couldnt attain anything in last 10 years in afghanistan you could't anything in iraq you could not attain anything in vaitnam and you will not freeze our aid even we the nation are against your bloody aid

First of all we should recognize our enemy 1. USA 2. Israel & 3. India. If US and Israel are not there to help India, India can't do a thing.
INSHAALLAH there will be no more operations in Pakistan, the only operations that needs to be carried out is against all those terrorist Intelligence agencies hiding and operating in Pakistan. We know who they are CIA, Mossad and RAW and INSHAALLAH Pakistan will get them all.

@StormShado. We don't need to remember anything Bush or Obama or who ever they can't do . ALLAH is with Pakistan and we will be victorious INSHAALLAH and Ameen. As far as our choice is concerned we have a choice. Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad, Pak Fauj, Zindabad.

A boy in Canada living in a free democracy has no idea how bad things are inside Pakistan today.

We don't care how that boy lives in Canada and what "type" of democracy he lives in and I certainly don't care what the hell that boy thinks. What really matters is that we Pakistan's should and must get rid of this Zionist American Democracy. No to American Democracy.
And to be honest with you I don't care the dam what you think. What you should really care about is your own country which slowly is becoming an unstable state it self because of your "WAR ECONOMY".

Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad, Pak Fauj Zindabad.

we dont need ur advice, we can run our country, dont tell the world what to do, or u will go down like germany and soviet

Run your country? All indications are that you can't at all. You don't even have control over what you claim is your country.

They Are Doing This For US Only I Can,t Imagine Why They Are Killing Own People In Swat Bcoz They Want Shariya In Country

They Are Fighting For There Land How We Can Call Them militants If Send Troops To Pakistan obv We Will Fight And That Day We Will Become Terrorist I Think USA Is Biggest Terrorist In Evil World

Asslam u Alaikum

Here,s An Fatwa From Pakistan Ulema on Pakistan Army What You people Think About This

fatwa1o.jpg

fatwa2.jpg

fatwa3.jpg

a army which couldn't do anything for the people in kashmir is going to open another front for their own people

And ur so called own people r so innocent right ? Ur so called own people killed US , in Masjid , bus , on Roads , in Playing grounds , Open ur eyes u Dumb F ! These bunch of people are now going ahead and creating copies of themselves in the society which generates all this violence. what are you saying....you need to think about your country not for bunch of jerks

They Are Doing This For US Only I Can,t Imagine Why They Are Killing Own People In Swat Bcoz They Want Shariya In Country

never trust usa, remeber what they did after soviet war, they left taliban and Pakistan, and now those taliban are fighting against them

Shria Law has nothing to do with the killings as we seen in TTP time in Swat.
Shria can be imposed by applying it at first in ur home then to ur street then to city,I hope no one will stop you.Many people in Islamabad even do this why not people in Swat,if they want.No consent is needed for Shria law from Govt.

Shria can be imposed by applying it at first in ur home then to ur street then to city,I hope no one will stop you.Many people in Islamabad even do this why not people in Swat,if they want.No consent is needed for Shria law from Govt.

i agree with u dude

There Is An Fatwa Available I have Posted On this Forum About Those Troops Killed By Talibans Are Not Martyr If You Know Shariyah Mote Then Quran Then I Cant Say Anything

My bro See This Videos U,ll get Answer Pak Army Killing Innocent People With There F-16

Last edited by a moderator:
There Is An Fatwa Available I have Posted On this Forum About Those Troops Killed By Talibans Are Not Martyr If You Know Shariyah Mote Then Quran Then I Cant Say Anything

I can so give references of more then hundred Fatwas against ur claim.Where in Quran is written that "Toops Killed By Talibans Are Not Martyr".I can challenge you these words are not from Quran.
Quran is to interpreted by humans and we too here in large cities have thousasnds od Ulama,none of them have said such.Only Red mosque Alims had said this and by the way he(Mulana Abdur RAshid) was not a qualified Alim.
The Jamia Al Azhar,Mufti Azam Saudia Arabia, Pakistan and more than dozen Islamic countries ,Mufti of Khana Kaba all of them have same opinion.
Only a few Ulema from Afghanistan and Tribal area have this opinion. And I plz note for any religious matter to be interpreted a team of ulema sits and decides not two,three or single as in your claim.
OK,now tell me the Taliban killed by trrops are Shaheed in your views ???

Back
Top Bottom