What's new

Pakistan Denies Operation in N. Waziristan

Here we go again, same old same old excuses and failure to act against the violent bloody terrorists inside Pakistan. I think our US Congress should now freeze funds for the military of Pakistan as a counter measure to such cowardace.

From DAWN, front page, Thursday, June 2, 2011

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Go ahead and do it. It will be a blessing

Where is the defiance ?

Was he ordered to commence attack or plan for one ?

Feedback is most meaningful from folks inside Pakistan. I am sure you understand.

Here we go again, same old same old excuses and failure to act against the violent bloody terrorists inside Pakistan. I think our US Congress should now freeze funds for the military of Pakistan as a counter measure to such cowardace.

If you'd pay attention , you would have changed the title of the thread !

Same old disinformation ...

Tell me, where does the quoted article suggest any relevance to the title ?

Grow UP !

Where were US / Nato forces when hundreds of terrorists attacked from Afghanistan and killed our Security forces men. You should freeze the funds for US forces fighting in Afghanistan as well.

where is the defiance in gov't order? he's saying he didn't even get the orders

“There has been a lot of media hype about the operation,” said Gen Malik. “I do not operate on press reports. I get orders from my high command,” he said in response to a question.

and yes please stop the aid and loans to Pakistan, not just the military but the entire establishment. no more aid.

freeze the funds and please leave us!!...hank you...and he was never ordered to commence an op in NW...but if he deified the US pressure....i say well done general.

For gods sake please stop giving funds to the corrupt generals and politicians of Pakistan. While at it please adopt Zardari, Kiyani and the brillian Admiral of Pakistan Navy.

Feedback is most meaningful from folks inside Pakistan. I am sure you understand.
The last time the PA tried to do an attack in waziristan.The Talibs did a terrorist attack on the military mosque in Rawalpindi mall road during jumma prayers (specifically a high security area),picked up the peshawars corps commanders son from the crowd..shoved a grenade in his mouth and blew his head off.Just think what sort of INTEL the TTP has to do such a thing

@American eagle PA going for an offensive in waziristan is plain suicide.The after effects will be much worser than the lal masjid operation

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom