What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already there !
You sure bcz as of know no credible information is available as to what sort of support will Pakistan provide let alone their active participation in the already concluded strikes....

A few points:
1. Not Egypt nor any other middle eastern country has the ability to send ground forces(army) using the sea to yemen. it needs aircraft carriers and huge costs, ... which they cannot afford it.
2. Air strikes alone will not be much effective on the ground, considering the situation of Saudi puppet forces, but it has huge impact in making shiite yemenites against Saudis. Also, considering the big population of yemenites and shiites in Saudi, it's going to make a long term hatred and issue for Saudi. I guess you have already seen pictures of shiites protests in Qatif.
3. If saudi wants to do something effective, they will need to send ground forces to Yemen, which is going to make a really big war for Saudi.
4. Some analysts are talking about the internal motivations of Salman(like polarizing the politics inside KSA to make it possible to form a united group for supporting Salman's desire to reach his son to the thrown after him)

Pakistan fights terror - Pakistan creates terror
Pakistan stay neutral - Pakistan Not neutral
Pakistan is not a puppet - Pakistan is a puppet

Pakistan entered most dangerous zone. no chance of safe return.

@rmi5

Mate,unlike Iraq and Syria, there is not much analyses and reports available.I am still very clueless about what exactly is going on.also we need to know more about the geography of the country.

Without foreign support or domestic military industry (which i doubt they have any) eventually the Saudi backed force will manage to take control of Aden and the rest of southern cities.however north of Yemen will remain as a stronghold of Houthis.also apart from the seaside cities, east of Yemen is nothing but a flat wasteland so Houthis are not going to waste their resources on them.

Considering these points, I believe that Houthis should push on and take control of the seaside ports on the east and surrender Aden.and Iran should breach through the sae blockade and supply them with anti tank missiles such as Toofan 5(top attack), Dehlavieh and manpad SAMs such as Misaq-2 and balistic missiles such as Ft-110 in order for deterrence.also if IRGC is honest about the capability of the Iranian version of RQ-170 ( @SOHEIL ), we should use them for providing intelligence to Houthis.

Pakistan fights terror - Pakistan creates terror
Pakistan stay neutral - Pakistan Not neutral
Pakistan is not a puppet - Pakistan is a puppet

Pakistan entered most dangerous zone. no chance of safe return.

agreed... Pakistan should have stayed out of it..

@rmi5

Mate,unlike Iraq and Syria, there is not much analyses and reports available.I am still very clueless about what exactly is going on.also we need to know more about the geography of the country.

Without foreign support or domestic military industry (which i doubt they have any) eventually the Saudi backed force will manage to take control of Aden and the rest of southern cities.however north of Yemen will remain as a stronghold of Houthis.also apart from the seaside cities, east of Yemen is nothing but a flat wasteland so Houthis are not going to waste their resources on them.

Considering these points, I believe that Houthis should push on and take control of the seaside ports on the east and surrender Aden.and Iran should breach through the sae blockade and supply them with anti tank missiles such as Toofan 5(top attack), Dehlavieh and manpad SAMs such as Misaq-2 and balistic missiles such as Ft-110 in order for deterrence.also if IRGC is honest about the capability of the Iranian version of RQ-170 ( @SOHEIL ), we should use them for providing intelligence to Houthis.
well Iran is no position to help i guess... it would enlarge the conflict only..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom