What's new

FM: Iran to invite Saudi King Salman for official visit

Yes

or at least say how it will start, as the exact opposite seems to be happening
im not here to make predictions. I won't be surprised if I see Saudi Arabia and Iran on the same side.

Cool.

In Pakistan one of the former puppet PM was claiming he started the reconciliation process. No his name is not Trump.

it abt time the war in Yemen stop
hate stops
Iran & Saudi work for peace & properity

Cool.

In Pakistan one of the former puppet PM was claiming he started the reconciliation process. No his name is not Trump.
KSA had no role in assassination of Qassem Soleimani. The Iranian general was the one that pursued peace talks with KSA through Iraq.

KSA had no role in assassination of Qassem Soleimani. The Iranian general was the one that pursued peace talks with KSA through Iraq.
Yes, US (doesnt matter who is president puppet there) didnt like it. But dumb as they are: Now all comes what they try to prevent over many years.

Some cricketer named Niazi recently claimed it. I guess he was PM Pakistan once.

P.s. claiming the KSA Iran thaw

Last edited:
You may wonder, why doesn't he say, Persian Gulf. Yeah, i am Curious of him too.
Indeed. @Stryker1982 care to explain why you, as a supposed Iranian or of Iranian heritage, repeatedly support and participate in the ethnic cleansing of the nomenclature of the Persian Gulf?

Indeed. @Stryker1982 care to explain why you, as a supposed Iranian or of Iranian heritage, repeatedly support and participate in the ethnic cleansing of the nomenclature of the Persian Gulf?
Mate, if your so curious, why don't you just search up the words "Persian Gulf" under my username. Is this a serious question? :coffee:

Stop saying gay things.

Mate, if your so curious, why don't you just search up the words "Persian Gulf" under my username. Is this a serious question? :coffee:

Stop saying gay things.
Asking why someone supposedly of Iranian extraction participates in the linguistic ethnic cleansing of the Persian Gulf is a serious question, yes. I don't think it has much to do with sexuality either.

Stop saying gay things.
The name Persian Gulf is a symbol of Iranian territorial integrity also Iranians' unity and we are so very sensitive on it. When you say Gulf, it conveys plenty of meanings.

Some cricketer named Niazi recently claimed it. I guess he was PM Pakistan once.

P.s. claiming the KSA Iran thaw

Did Maryam or Bilawal whisper that in your ear?

@Muhammed45 This fool is a PDM nut job. Believing an Indian on PDF would be wiser.

Back
Top Bottom