What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
so will they or wont they? whats the final jawab.

They have already sent some special forces which means that the answer is already is given and it's a yes, but in limited amount. These type of reactions is just for Pakistanis to save face.

Well i guess there is another dynamic to this event. Houti tribes have gain strong hold near Saudi Arabia's Coastal cities...... It is absolutely a terminal threat for Saudia... and it is paramount for them to make sure Houties don't actually take over Yemen... So it's only logical and because Iran is supporting them so it basically Iran's fault to provoke Saudies to an extent... as far as Pakistan is concern... any action against Iran is action against Pakistan.... and any provocation against Saudia is provocation against us... They have came to rescue us countless time therefore we have to standby there side when they are facing a threat...

its not logical to kill them in their own country for your own safety ... and action are more louder than words ...

its not logical to kill them in their own country for your own safety ... and action are more louder than words ...

Sir they are actually posing threat to Saudia.... they are capturing areas near saudi border... and they are ISIS type arrangement...so its very important to take them down for Saudia... as for action speaks louder than words... Pakistan stood by with Iran with US crisis.... when USA was finding a collation to attack Iran's nuclear Installation... It was Pakistan's statement that attack on Iran is attack on Pakistan....Similarly Iran had been a great friend in times of need .... no need to consider it as an anti - iran action

Sir they are actually posing threat to Saudia.... they are capturing areas near saudi border... and they are ISIS type arrangement...so its very important to take them down for Saudia... as for action speaks louder than words... Pakistan stood by with Iran with US crisis.... when USA was finding a collation to attack Iran's nuclear Installation... It was Pakistan's statement that attack on Iran is attack on Pakistan....Similarly Iran had been a great friend in times of need .... no need to consider it as an anti - iran action

when they behead people and set them to fire and trade their enemy captured women like sheep in street !?
in past 40 years we didn't see any friendship from Pakistan ...

Last edited:
@Serpentine @SOHEIL @kollang @others

Since the Yemen Thread in ME section has become a cesspool of trolls, I'll post here. In this situations, I personally disregard nonsenses news of Arab media, since as I have seen about their reports about Syria, Iraq, Palestinians, ... they just spew BS lies and non-sense. I am watching Yemen control map in wiki and some interesting points have happened during past few hours:
1. "Murad" in Bab Al-mandab strait is just captured by Houthies meaning that Bab Al-Mandab area is now fully controlled by Houthies.
2. Houthies have achieved control on rural areas close to Saudi border in the north and north east of Al-Hazm
3. Saudi puppet force is flooded into Aden, but they have not fully captured Aden yet.
4. Most of the AQ controlled areas have immediately become in control of Saudi puppets, which it implies for me that AQ was acting according to Saudi order, and now they want to unite their forces against Houthies.
5. The so called Southern Movement is totally removed as well.

What's your opinion about these updates?

Well i guess there is another dynamic to this event. Houti tribes have gain strong hold near Saudi Arabia's Coastal cities...... It is absolutely a terminal threat for Saudia... and it is paramount for them to make sure Houties don't actually take over Yemen... So it's only logical and because Iran is supporting them so it basically Iran's fault to provoke Saudies to an extent... as far as Pakistan is concern... any action against Iran is action against Pakistan.... and any provocation against Saudia is provocation against us... They have came to rescue us countless time therefore we have to standby there side when they are facing a threat...
Yeah, they have saved you by funding terrorists inside Pakistan.

when they behead people and set them to fire and trade their enemy captured women like sheep in street !?
in past 40 years we don't see any friendship from Pakistan ...
Excuse me my friend... You have no right to look down upon us... when you guys would be able to freely hold even a single rally without getting shot... then we will talk about morality... If you want to play gatar game with me... i can also show the face of Iran which will be uglier than any other on the planet... so please mind it...

Excuse me my friend... You have no right to look down upon us... when you guys would be able to freely hold even a single rally without getting shot... then we will talk about morality... If you want to play gatar game with me... i can also show the face of Iran which will be uglier than any other on the planet... so please mind it...

so , my friend , you just lose a debate and trying to change topic ... goodbye ...

so , my friend , you just lose a debate and trying to change topic ... goodbye ...
sure... take a chill pill buddy... you were on to personal attacks and cheap references in reply of arguments so its better that you take some rest.

@Serpentine @SOHEIL @kollang @others

Since the Yemen Thread in ME section has become a cesspool of trolls, I'll post here. In this situations, I personally disregard nonsenses news of Arab media, since as I have seen about their reports about Syria, Iraq, Palestinians, ... they just spew BS lies and non-sense. I am watching Yemen control map in wiki and some interesting points have happened during past few hours:
1. "Murad" in Bab Al-mandab strait is just captured by Houthies meaning that Bab Al-Mandab area is now fully controlled by Houthies.
2. Houthies have achieved control on rural areas close to Saudi border in the north and north east of Al-Hazm
3. Saudi puppet force is flooded into Aden, but they have not fully captured Aden yet.
4. Most of the AQ controlled areas have immediately become in control of Saudi puppets, which it implies for me that AQ was acting according to Saudi order, and now they want to unite their forces against Houthies.
5. The so called Southern Movement is totally removed as well.

What's your opinion about these updates?

Yeah, they have saved you by funding terrorists inside Pakistan.
Well it's just a day one for saudies... with blocked port and all of tanks and vehicles destroyed Houthies will soon bite the dust...

Well it's just a day one for saudies... with blocked port and all of tanks and vehicles destroyed Houthies will soon bite the dust...

No offense, but I don't care to talk with common Pakistanis. I shared my post in Iranian section for a reason.

Don't waste time in discussing with common Sunni Pakistanis. They all hate shiites to their bones. That's the reality but they want to save the face of chanting Islamic brotherhood, ... as well. Also, there are tens of millions of them living out there and talking with a few of them, who are all throughly brainwashed, is not going to change anything. My suggestion for you is not caring to discuss with common Pakistani or Arabs.
Yea sure make it Shia Sunni conflict now... Why are we so naive to see beyond that ??? it is purely a political campaign ... and It is Iran's fault... they have provoked the Saudies by funding Houthies

No offense, but I don't care to talk with common Pakistanis. I shared my post in Iranian section for a reason.

hahaha you don't wanna talk to common Pakistanies then what are you doing here... what do you expect ??? Prime Minister of Pakistan blog here ?

is simple , they just show in any event they will be on Saudi side .... and you just need add their systematic genocide against Shiia in Pakistan and their support and cover for Anti Iran groups like JundalSheytan , and the result is clear ...
Well its hard to disagree when you put it like that.... This action would certainly make make Iran perturbed as to whether it can trust a nation who is on the beck and call of other nations.

Well its hard to disagree when you put it like that.... This action would certainly make make Iran perturbed as to whether it can trust a nation who is on the beck and call of other nations.

lol ... thanks funny how you think that for you... it's... "Mauka Mauka.... Mauka Mauka..." to fuel the fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom