What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rmi5

Mate,unlike Iraq and Syria, there is not much analyses and reports available.I am still very clueless about what exactly is going on.also we need to know more about the geography of the country.

Without foreign support or domestic military industry (which i doubt they have any) eventually the Saudi backed force will manage to take control of Aden and the rest of southern cities.however north of Yemen will remain as a stronghold of Houthis.also apart from the seaside cities, east of Yemen is nothing but a flat wasteland so Houthis are not going to waste their resources on them.

Considering these points, I believe that Houthis should push on and take control of the seaside ports on the east and surrender Aden.and Iran should breach through the sae blockade and supply them with anti tank missiles such as Toofan 5(top attack), Dehlavieh and manpad SAMs such as Misaq-2 and balistic missiles such as Ft-110 in order for deterrence.also if IRGC is honest about the capability of the Iranian version of RQ-170 ( @SOHEIL ), we should use them for providing intelligence to Houthis.

Pakistan join them and directly threat us ... time for getting some nuclear warhead ...

5-serious-cat-should-I-laugh-or-something.jpg

if IRGC is honest about the capability of the Iranian version of RQ-170 ( @SOHEIL ), we should use them for providing intelligence to Houthis.

Unlike RQ-170 , Shahed-171's whole body made from carbon fibre ...

Much lighter ... so, longer endurance !

But we can't provide intelligence because of US airforce awacs airplanes flying around ...

I feel the region is tumbling into an armed sectarian struggle between the reactionary and progressive forces. I can identify the sides and stakeholders.

It is hypocrisy at best: The reactionaries has been supporting terrorists (along with some indigenous dissenters) in Syria because they rose up to bring down 'the tyranny.'

The same reactionaries has just started killing the majority in Yemen who rose up to demand a regime change.

It is not about altruism or principles. It is pure religio-politics. The KSA being backed by all reactionaries of the Gulf as well as the US, Turkey and Pakistan should give us an idea about how much human rights and democratic values guide international politics.

This situation makes me wonder whether China can really trust Pakistan that it won't be supporting their Sunni brothers in Xinjiang upon a perceived threat, disregarding the fact that sovereignty trumps over any so-called religious-ethnic sentiments.

I used to think Pakistan has learned the bitter lesson (from supporting and homing terrorism across Af-Pak border) and would abstain from sectarian politics. I was wrong and my sympathy for the government is gone.

Well, i seem to have missed all the fun about what is going on in Yemen. My Chinese friend, what you said is the simple truth, i had already said it several times on here though. As long middle eastern countries base their foreign and national policies on ideology and religion, then you people should give them a distance and treat them VERY carefully, especially for 'non-muslim' countries who share borders with them like China/Russia etc. As i said before, they mostly tend to put religion FIRST before the country comes second, so of course most of these extremists will sympathise to some extent(though not openly for now.lol) with their 'oppressed' sunni Uygurs seperatists/terroristst as they are all so called ''muslim brothers'.lool Never mind that their own muslim populations are in an even farrrrrrrrrrr more dire/miserable situation.loool So China should be VERY CAREFUL indeed, just like Turkey has been helping its terrorists/extremists Uygurs brothers for religious/cultural sake/affinity to emmigrate from China and go fight their jihad abroad(something your intelligence agencies/police seem to have just uncovered), so too will Pakistan at one point or when geo political realities/situation might change in the region.

This doesnt means you should cut off all your relations with Pakistan, of course not, after all you ought to look after your interests in the region as well, but be indeed very careful and have a more balanced view/policy in the region than claiming higher than mountains friendship/brotherhood stuffs.loool At the end of the day you should look after your interests and National security/sovereignty comes over anything else. So to crack down on your terrosists you need a more nuance approach.:) Its because of this very religious obssesed ideology that most Middle eastern countries is in so much turmoil, since sometimes religion makes people act irrationally(like you yourself noticed) than they otherwise would have. Case in point Pakistan support for Saudi Arabia even though they themself are fighting a much more deadly/mini civil war with their own terrorists/muslim fanatics/radicals and all the madrassas/wahabists ideology that keeps propping up in their country unabated(its like trying to put down a fire while ignoring a friend pouring in petrol. LMAO.

At the end of the day, Religion triumphs even a strong ally to some of these people. So in follwoing your interests, you should take this into consideration. The Yemeni conflict is sure an interesting one though, im still following how things will unfold in the coming days. Hope our governments wont get involvce in this mess. Lets just watch from afar and play our cards right.:

loool So China should be VERY CAREFUL indeed, just like Turkey has been helping its terrorists/extremists Uygurs brothers for religious/cultural sake/affinity to emmigrate from China and go fight their jihad abroad(something your intelligence agencies/police seem to have just uncovered),
This is utter nonsense.

Well, i seem to have missed all the fun about what is going on in Yemen. My Chinese friend, what you said is the simple truth, i had already said it several times on here though. As long middle eastern countries base their foreign and national policies on ideology and religion, then you people should give them a distance and treat them VERY carefully, especially for 'non-muslim' countries who share borders with them like China/Russia etc. As i said before, they mostly tend to put religion FIRST before the country comes second, so of course most of these extremists will sympathise to some extent(though not openly for now.lol) with their 'oppressed' sunni Uygurs seperatists/terroristst as they are all so called ''muslim brothers'.lool Never mind that their own muslim populations are in an even farrrrrrrrrrr more dire/miserable situation.loool So China should be VERY CAREFUL indeed, just like Turkey has been helping its terrorists/extremists Uygurs brothers for religious/cultural sake/affinity to emmigrate from China and go fight their jihad abroad(something your intelligence agencies/police seem to have just uncovered), so too will Pakistan at one point or when geo political realities/situation might change in the region.

This doesnt means you should cut off all your relations with Pakistan, of course not, after all you ought to look after your interests in the region as well, but be indeed very careful and have a more balanced view/policy in the region than claiming higher than mountains friendship/brotherhood stuffs.loool At the end of the day you should look after your interests and National security/sovereignty comes over anything else. So to crack down on your terrosists you need a more nuance approach.:) Its because of this very religious obssesed ideology that most Middle eastern countries is in so much turmoil, since sometimes religion makes people act irrationally(like you yourself noticed) than they otherwise would have. Case in point Pakistan support for Saudi Arabia even though they themself are fighting a much more deadly/mini civil war with their own terrorists/muslim fanatics/radicals and all the madrassas/wahabists ideology that keeps propping up in their country unabated(its like trying to put down a fire while ignoring a friend pouring in petrol. LMAO.

At the end of the day, Religion triumphs even a strong ally to some of these people. So in follwoing your interests, you should take this into consideration. The Yemeni conflict is sure an interesting one though, im still following how things will unfold in the coming days. Hope our governments wont get involvce in this mess. Lets just watch from afar and play our cards right.:
The Uygur issue is an ethnic conflict that has nothing to do with Pakistan, so I don’t think China has to worry about Pakistan undermining China on this issue and us being part of this alliance is more symbolic than anything else.

P.S Pakistan is not doing this for religious reasons and has more to do with Saudi being one of our most important allies.

Reactions: waz
This situation makes me wonder whether China can really trust Pakistan that it won't be supporting their Sunni brothers in Xinjiang upon a perceived threat, disregarding the fact that sovereignty trumps over any so-called religious-ethnic sentiments.

I used to think Pakistan has learned the bitter lesson (from supporting and homing terrorism across Af-Pak border) and would abstain from sectarian politics. I was wrong and my sympathy for the government is gone.

You can't compare two different regions and come to such a conclusion. As for Xinjiang, It's viewed as China's internal matter. Pakistan has smashed the ETIM, and the few left joined the TTP, so they are not an issue anymore. Pakistan won't and never has done anything to hurt Chinese sentiments.

is simple , they just show in any event they will be on Saudi side .... and you just need add their systematic genocide against Shiia in Pakistan and their support and cover for Anti Iran groups like JundalSheytan , and the result is clear ...

Genocide is a strong word to use. These are terrorist groups conducting isolated attacks.Do you know just as many Sufis have died as Shia? Sufis being predominantly sunnis.

Long live Israeli/Pakistani friendship !!! :rolleyes:

News to us. Please point out the Israeli diplomatic mission in Islamabad.

their message is going to awake some naive Iranian who see them as friends ....

Oh don't worry. We have seen plenty from your posts to tell us that you don't want to be friends. Let other Iranians speak for themselves.

Pakistan join them and directly threat us ... time for getting some nuclear warhead ...

Of course, go right ahead. Oh, whilst you are at it do tell me where you are going to get them from. Also Pakistan has never directly threatened you.

For these guys all news agencies that happen to accuse Turkey of supporting terrorism are lying and propageting.no matter the news agency is Press TV,CCTV, RT news or even CNN and reuters.and the funny thing is that these people refer to the very same western medias to accuse Iran of supporting terrorism.LOL

is simple , they just show in any event they will be on Saudi side .... and you just need add their systematic genocide against Shiia in Pakistan and their support and cover for Anti Iran groups like JundalSheytan , and the result is clear ...

This is one hell of BS I read today. Who says we support Jundul shaytan? The person suffering from autisim would declare only shia is being systematically getting killed while ignoring many others who were targeted solely for being hypocrites = kaafir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom