Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

الخميس 26 مارس 2015 - 09:49 بتوقيت غرينتش
مراسل العالم: اسقاط مقاتلة اماراتية شمال اليمن
77fa4059ee76.jpg

مراسل العالم: اسقاط مقاتلة اماراتية شمال اليمن

My chinese friend ... what is your idea about the situation ? :D

I feel the region is tumbling into an armed sectarian struggle between the reactionary and progressive forces. I can identify the sides and stakeholders.

It is hypocrisy at best: The reactionaries has been supporting terrorists (along with some indigenous dissenters) in Syria because they rose up to bring down 'the tyranny.'

The same reactionaries has just started killing the majority in Yemen who rose up to demand a regime change.

It is not about altruism or principles. It is pure religio-politics. The KSA being backed by all reactionaries of the Gulf as well as the US, Turkey and Pakistan should give us an idea about how much human rights and democratic values guide international politics.

This situation makes me wonder whether China can really trust Pakistan that it won't be supporting their Sunni brothers in Xinjiang upon a perceived threat, disregarding the fact that sovereignty trumps over any so-called religious-ethnic sentiments.

Why has it been surprising for you? Pakistan has a long record of supporting sunni extremists and allowing/encouraging them to freely kill shiites inside her own country. Honestly, if Pakistan was not joining the campaign, I would have been surprised.

I used to think Pakistan has learned the bitter lesson (from supporting and homing terrorism across Af-Pak border) and would abstain from sectarian politics. I was wrong and my sympathy for the government is gone.

Last edited:
This situation makes me wonder whether China can really trust Pakistan that it won't be supporting their Sunni brothers in Xinjiang upon a perceived threat, disregarding the fact that sovereignty trumps over any so-called religious-ethnic sentiments.
too farfetched,,,,but then maybe its not.
u r building a highway connecting xinxiang with Pakistan,,,who knows what exports u recieve from Pakistan:angel:

too farfetched,,,,but then maybe its not.
u r building a highway connecting xinxiang with Pakistan,,,who knows what exports u recieve from Pakistan:angel:

If, by export, you mean terrorism, that's cannot be ruled out. Pakistan's joining the coalition led by KSA must have rung some bells in Beijing. But, I do not expect to hear any hasty statements on the issue.

But, even in order to get connected to Iran through land routes (for pipeline, railway tracks etc.), Pakistan (along with Afghanistan, maybe) is the only viable option.

Nonetheless, China will certainly engage all sides in terms of fighting terrorism. Especially the SCO can play a crucial role if it can be extended to include countries like Iran and Pakistan.

Last edited:
Reactions: New
Well ... no boots are going to be on ground... Pakistan's name is just to give a message of unified attack... it's going to be all saudia

Disgusting...!

And exactly what point you are trying to make here?
Simply pakistan should not take part in these interlslamic international millitry acts cuz we are still faceing the results of past errors

Well ... no boots are going to be on ground... Pakistan's name is just to give a message of unified attack... it's going to be all saudia

their message is going to awake some naive Iranian who see them as friends ....

Last edited:
how action against Houthi tribe is action against Iran ?

is simple , they just show in any event they will be on Saudi side .... and you just need add their systematic genocide against Shiia in Pakistan and their support and cover for Anti Iran groups like JundalSheytan , and the result is clear ...

so will they or wont they? whats the final jawab.

is simple , they just show in any event they will be on Saudi side .... and you just need add their systematic genocide against Shiia in Pakistan and their support and cover for Anti Iran groups like JundalSheytan , and the result is clear ...
Well i guess there is another dynamic to this event. Houti tribes have gain strong hold near Saudi Arabia's Coastal cities...... It is absolutely a terminal threat for Saudia... and it is paramount for them to make sure Houties don't actually take over Yemen... So it's only logical and because Iran is supporting them so it basically Iran's fault to provoke Saudies to an extent... as far as Pakistan is concern... any action against Iran is action against Pakistan.... and any provocation against Saudia is provocation against us... They have came to rescue us countless time therefore we have to standby there side when they are facing a threat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom