What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sometimes, buddy, what we read from news may be a bit biased. I look forward to visiting Pakistan in the immediate future and to see for myself the potential of the country. I'm sure that the challenges beset Pakistan Government are as real as the challenges that besets Iran's. There are two sides of the story, as they say.

:)

Sometimes, buddy, what we read from news may be a bit biased. I look forward to visiting Pakistan in the immediate future and to see for myself the potential of the country. I'm sure that the challenges beset Pakistan Government are as real as the challenges that besets Iran's. There are two sides of the story, as they say.

I know what you mean ... But this is not the point !

You will understand in future ...

you are always welcome bro...

Have you actually been to Pakistan ?

There was an Iranian member who was born and raised in Pak.. too bad @Surenas got banned>

:lol::lol:

Yeah ,delete the posts as much as you can..absolutely that because you cannot face and accept the truth :rofl:
" Iran can't fire a bullet on Saudi Arabia,so keep calm and accept that fact "
You're living in illusion, but deleting posts won't survive you :omghaha:

For jealous I gift you this :

Pakistani soldiers training Saudi troops :

1-

2-

Last edited:
:lol::lol:

Yeah ,delete the posts as much as you can..absolutely that because you cannot face and accept the truth :rofl:
" Iran can't fire a bullet on Saudi Arabia,so keep calm and accept that fact "
You're living in illusion, but deleting posts won't survive you :omghaha:

For jealous I gift you this :

Pakistani soldiers training Saudi troops :

1-

2-

KSA is constantly full of American trainers too but does that mean america is going to fight your battle for you? They trolled you good with syria and backed off at the last minute. Nawaz Shariff who stole hundreds of millions from the country and is man the saudi royals can be proud of he's just like them however he doesn't have the final say unlike your king, military does and their other politicians and advisers who contribute. The opposition will capitalise on such a crazy miscalculation, in KSA there are no political parties just royals trying to out manoeuvre by any means necessary. Furthermore, why is KSA begging for 3000 troops do the Royal family trust its own men? Its truly sad that your kings command of military is split evenly amongst other family members to prevent hostile takeovers by other royals. Words can't describe such a family.

KSA is constantly full of American trainers too but does that mean america is going to fight your battle for you? They trolled you good with syria and backed off at the last minute. Nawaz Shariff who stole hundreds of millions from the country and is man the saudi royals can be proud of he's just like them however he doesn't have the final say unlike your king, military does and their other politicians and advisers who contribute. The opposition will capitalise on such a crazy miscalculation, in KSA there are no political parties just royals trying to out manoeuvre by any means necessary. Furthermore, why is KSA begging for 3000 troops do the Royal family trust its own men? Its truly sad that your kings command of military is split evenly amongst other family members to prevent hostile takeovers by other royals. Words can't describe such a family.

My friend, how many times we'll still repeat the same thing ?

We DON'T need / DIDN'T ask for any foreign country to fight instead of us, all that is media BS ..everyone can write a report and purplish it and many illiterate people will believe it as what happened here, so till nothing is official I don't believe that or give it any importance and you should,too.:-)

Some people gives Iran a power more than its real power, while the fact is we can deal with Iran by our selves and the Mullah know that clearly who we are and what we can do. So it's better for you and others to take out this idea from your brains (war with IRAN) because unexpected damage / results will happens ...

I don't have comment on Nawaz Shariff he's your minister and you're free to describe him as you want I don't care.

In case of Saudi Arabia, there is no need for parties or lobbies we have our Kings applying Islamic Shariaa laws and justice so we follow them politically and they know what's in our interest and what's not .

Furthermore, why is KSA begging for 3000 troops do the Royal family trust its own men? Its truly sad that your kings command of military is split evenly amongst other family members to prevent hostile takeovers by other royals. Words can't describe such a family.

For the previous lines , I'm pity you.. have you been to SA ? or you just repeat what you heard ?

What the needed for 3000 troops ?

May you don't know ,but for every house in SA you'll find at least 2 or 3 men of the family serving in the military ..or you meant they'll used to protect the royal family from people in SA ? if true, you should notice that people in SA loves the royal family and we don't have any problems with our government to overthrow them.Every thing is okay ..:enjoy:

You mentioned that the royals don't trusts Saudis ? :disagree:

No you're totally wrong ..

look at the personal guard of King Salman he's Saudi and he working in the royal guard for 10 years after his father was retired. Also look to the other guards they're also Saudis :

B8Xe3DZCQAAZDAW.jpg

So, for any mistrust you're talking ? o_O

It's not problem that you don't know much about SA or you don't like SA ,but the problem is repeating wrong infos or accusing others without official sources. :wave:

Not aligning itself in Shia-Sunni conflict does not mean KSA and Pakistan are not allies. Pakistan will always be there to defend KSA if any real existential threat rises.

My friend, we all know that there is Shia minority in Pakistan,so the government take the decision to be neutral to eliminate the possibilities of a civil war inside the country or another war and we've to respect that decision ,but some people here exploited this decision to make it as if Pakistan cancelled its alliance with SA .While the truth is different.. Pakistan and SA still have a special relations .:tongue:

KSA and Iran will never go head to head...never. They are smart folks...they have "playgrounds" where they play their "games".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom