What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is stuck between a rock and a hard place. If it does not join the Saudi camp, it would lose out on the monetary largesse that SA has been bestowing on Pakistan amounting to billions of dollars which keeps Pakistan's economy afloat.

If it signs up, then it would piss off Iran.

All said, it's better to keep out of the mess.

Pakistan is stuck between a rock and a hard place. If it does not join the Saudi camp, it would lose out on the monetary largesse that SA has been bestowing on Pakistan amounting to billions of dollars which keeps Pakistan's economy afloat.

How much aid saudis give us yearly to keep Pakistan's economy afloat ?? provide numbers?? bcoz i never heard about that?? they provided some 1.5 billion Soft loan to Pakistan Last year... except that i have never heard of there any assistance other then humanitarian aids for floods and earthquake rehabilitation program..

Last edited:

You are getting the wrong side of it rather i would like to add that pakistan is important for both the nations , iran needs pakistan , while SA needs pakistan as well ........... Pakistan is key to all the nations ....... where is india i wonder ???

my guess is Qatar.

no is NOT Qatar . Qatar has stable country and trying to gain influence so to be present at table on every region issue .
Qatar is after it own interest and trying to save it dictatorship
Qatari people are living good stand life living with good health care +++++++
.Qatar has NOT sold it people or nation .

so you are totally wrong

this horehouse country distorting it own country killing its population and let other to come kill the nation and sell there women and does everything ales against their own country interest for price of ?? guess what ?? peanuts

so there is much much much biger horehouse in region .
brother i am not denying they are not horehouse .
what i disagree with you and trying to point out is at less the Al-saud sell it self for Al-saud interest and to save its dictatorship .
so what i mean is : you are wrong to say they are the biggest horehouse in west Asia region .

there is one much much much biger horehouse country in our region .
which it selling it self for free and it give hand job and even offer it mother for free and it,s nation as for free .

so brother all I am saying be fare and blance . Al Saud are not biggest horehouse in west Asia

with regards

Last edited:
no is NOT Qatar . Qatar has stable country and trying to gain influence so to be present at table on every region issue .
Qatar is after it own interest and trying to save it dictatorship
Qatari people are living good stand life living with good health care +++++++
.Qatar has NOT sold it people or nation .

so you are totally wrong

this horehouse country distorting it own country killing its population and let other to come kill the nation and sell there women and does everything ales against their own country interest for price of ?? guess what ?? peanuts

so there is much much much biger horehouse in region .
Bigger country
You have left out Turkey and Saudi Arabia...
Iran????

You want to switch places :azn:

It's great news
enough with the handling others shi*
We are fighting a war inside our own home
We can't afford to make our one more neighbour as an enemy

@yavar means Saudi Arabia. House of Saud. ;)
I already said no I do Not mean the Al-Saudi and gave the reason

please look at clearly brother . Al-Soud are after their own interest brother .
so they have the right to pursue policy to save their dictatorship .

the THE HOREHOUSE is another country which i can not name it in this forum .

so brother be fare and balance

brother i am not denying they are not horehouse .
what i disagree with you and trying to point out is at less the Al-saud sell it self for Al-saud interest and to save its dictatorship .
so what i mean is : you are wrong to say they are the biggest horehouse in west Asia region .

there is one much much much biger horehouse country in our region .
which it selling it self for free and it give hand job and even offer it mother for free and it,s nation as for free .

so brother all I am saying be fare and blance . Al Saud are not biggest horehouse in west Asia

with regards

There one prostitute country in region which out done all countries which be said in thread . the resent history prove that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom