What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
No comment

-22-.gif

it would lose out on the monetary largesse that SA has been bestowing on Pakistan amounting to billions of dollars which keeps Pakistan's economy afloat.

I hope you will share the detail of Billions of $, SA has given to Pakistan ....

BTW following is an outdated table (till 2012) to educate you about some Billion $ .... from 'Shaitan e buzurg'
USAID to India.JPG

Last edited:
I hope you will share the detail of Billions of $, SA has given to Pakistan ....

BTW following is an outdated table (till 2012) to educate you about some Billion $ .... from 'Shaitan e buzurg'
View attachment 203838
So? I thought we were discussing Saudi assistance to Pakistan. What does American assistance to India got to do with this?

And needless to say, the billions that SA is giving to Pakistan to run your madrassas! :azn:

So? I thought we were discussing Saudi assistance to Pakistan. What does American assistance to India got to do with this?

And needless to say, the billions that SA is giving to Pakistan to run your madrassas! :azn:

find nothing to counter the argument now you are taking refuge in idiotic 'Indian logic' .... Are we really discussing 'Saudi Assistance to Pakistan' have you even read the topic of thread ... American Aid to India is as relevant as your so called Saudi Assistance with this thread.
Such an idiotic troll post first you were taking about Government dealing now jumping to individual donations.

Its like double edge sword....Pakistan's Geographical advantage is also its disadvantage also

You are getting the wrong side of it rather i would like to add that pakistan is important for both the nations , iran needs pakistan , while SA needs pakistan as well ........... Pakistan is key to all the nations ....... where is india i wonder ???
only pakistan provide army on rent so SA came to you....

Iran is Pakistan's neighbor. Why do something like that? Energy from Iran can get Pakistan energy they need for economic growth.

Iran has the world's 2nd largest natural gas reserve. Pakistan is blessed to be so close to Iran.

Iranians are as brothers to Pakistanis as Saudis...Good decision by Nawaz Sharif and Military Govt of Pakistan.

Pragmatism is best, my friend. Proud to see Pakistan's mature foreign policy at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom