What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 +10 = 110% ... good job :coffee:
by the way I wonder why we missed out the massacre in Tunisian mseum?
I know "civilized" world too much obsession with Iran but at least say at least half as much as is said and done against Iran.

Yeah 60% Iranians
then it'll be 110% with Iranians majority .
or you thought I did it by mistake ? :lol:

Me !?

download.jpg

Iran has the world's 2nd largest natural gas reserve. Pakistan is blessed to be so close to Iran.

Pragmatism is best, my friend. Proud to see Pakistan's mature foreign policy at work.
*cough* Shia v/s Sunni *cough*

Saudi Arabia bombs Yemen, launches coalition op against Houthi rebels
Published time: March 25, 2015 23:49
Edited time: March 26, 2015 06:31

Saudi Arabia is planning to commit 100 warplanes and 150,000 soldiers to the Yemen offensive, according to Al Arabiya. The United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Jordan are also willing to contribute aircrafts, while Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, and Sudan want to contribute to ground operations.

Saudi Arabia bombs Yemen, launches coalition op against Houthi rebels — RT News

Last edited:
Knew it. @haman10 ,told you,Pakistan has a clear policy in such matters stay neutral .

yah .
double game continues .

just wait times will tell . you think because the Pakistani establishment says it is NOT .so it really means in realty they have NOT

let just wait me and you going to see each other . do not worry i be here .

I think it will be much much sooner we going to find out the way thing are going .

as I told you me and you going to be here and we will see each other and we see who was right .

double game continues but guess what we can't be fooled :chilli:

Moshe Yaalon : Israel wants of to join with the Sunni axis except Qatar

يعالون: إسرائيل تريد التعاون مع المحور السني عدا قطر
32b7cbe070a3.jpg

لقدس المحتلة - الرسالة نت
صرّح وزير الدفاع (الإسرائيلي) موشيه يعالون بأن تل أبيب تراهن على التعاون المستقبلي مع دول المحور السني باستثناء قطر.

وقال يعالون إن (إسرائيل) لديها أعداء مشتركون مع هذه الدول مثل جماعة الإخوان المسلمين والتنظيمات الجهادية، إضافة إلى ما سماه المحور الشيعي.

وأضاف يعالون في مقابلة مع تلفزيون "بي بي سي" العربي: "ما يحدث اليوم في الشرق الأوسط هو زلزال جيوسياسي سيهز استقرار المنطقة لفترة طويلة في تقديرنا، نحن لم نسمه أبدا ربيعا عربيا أو زمهريرا إسلاميا، فالوضع أكثر تعقيدا".

وتابع "عندما ننظر إلى التقسيم الجيوسياسي الجديد في المنطقة نلاحظ أمامنا المحور الشيعي الراديكالي بقيادة إيران الذي يضم نظام الأسد وحزب الله في لبنان والحوثيين في اليمن، وهناك أيضا الإخوان المسلمين، وهو معسكر محدود تمثله بشكل عملي إمارة حماس في غزة وتدعمها تركيا وقطر".

لكن الأهم لإسرائيل -وفق رأيه- هو ما سماه "المعسكر السني العربي الذي يضم مصر والأردن ودول الخليج باستثناء قطر"، وقال إن هذا المعسكر "تربطه بالغرب وإسرائيل مصالح مشتركة، أو أعداء مشتركون على الأقل كإيران والمحور الشيعي والإخوان المسلمين والتنظيمات الجهادية العالمية".

وأعرب يعالون عن أمله في أن تعمل الدول العربية السنية مع إسرائيل لدرء أخطار هذه القوى.

وتحدث عن البرنامج النووي الإيراني قائلا: "لا أعتقد أن إسرائيل هي الوحيدة التي تواجه الخطر النووي الإيراني، بل تواجهه كثير من دول المنطقة، ويمكنك سؤال الكثيرين في القاهرة أو الرياض أو المنامة وغيرها عن هذا الخطر الذي يهدد استقرار العالم أجمع".

وأضاف: "لننظر إلى ما يفعله النظام الإيراني اليوم دون أن يمتلك السلاح (النووي) في كل من العراق وأفغانستان والبحرين واليمن وسوريا ولبنان وعلى الساحة الفلسطينية، إنه إرهاب في القارات الخمس".​

الرسالة نت - يعالون: إسرائيل تريد التعاون مع المحور السني عدا قطر

Occupied Jerusalem's - message Net
Defense Minister (Israeli) Moshe Yaalon, that Tel Aviv is betting on future cooperation with the Sunni axis countries except Qatar.

Ya'alon said that (Israel) have common enemies with these countries, such as the Muslim Brotherhood and the jihadi organizations, in addition to what he called the Shiite axis.

Yaalon said in a television interview with "BBC" Arab "What is happening today in the Middle East is a geopolitical earthquake shake the stability of the region for a long time in our discretion, we never did a breeze-year-old Arab or Islamic Zmehrara, the situation is more complicated."

He continued, "When we look to the new geopolitical division in the region note ahead Shiite axis Radical led by Iran, which includes the Assad regime and Hezbollah in Lebanon and the Houthis in Yemen, there is also the Muslim Brotherhood, which is limited camp represents a practical Emirate of Hamas in Gaza and supported by Turkey and Qatar."

But more importantly for Israel -ovq Roah- is what he called "Sunni Arab camp, which includes Egypt, Jordan and the Gulf states except Qatar", and said that this camp, "with which the West and Israel have common interests or common enemies, at least such as Iran and the axis Shiite Muslim Brotherhood global jihadist and regulations."

Yaalon expressed the hope that the Sunni Arab states are working with Israel to ward off the dangers of these forces.

He talked about the Iranian nuclear program, saying: "I do not think that Israel is the only one facing the Iranian nuclear threat, but facing many countries in the region, and you can question many in Cairo or Riyadh or Manama and others about this threat to the stability of the whole world."

He added: "Let us look at what the Iranian regime is doing today without that possesses (nuclear) weapons in both Iraq and Afghanistan, Bahrain, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon and the Palestinian arena, it is terrorism in the five continents

Last edited:
FOR FOOLS

the leader of coalition ( Moshe Yaalon : ) which all other countries in region follow their military order including the one which it says has NOT join the coalition

===================================================
سفر رئیس موساد به ریاض

وزنامه اسرائیلی «اسرائیل الیوم»، نزدیک به «بنیامین نتانیاهو» نخست وزیر رژیم صهیونیستی گزارش داد که «تامر باردوزار» رئیس دستگاه جاسوسی موساد دسامبر گذشته به ریاض سفر کرده بوده و با همتای سعودی خود دیدار کرده است.

بر اساس این خبر همکاری‌های عربستان و رژیم صهیونیستی که سالها به صورت پنهانی صورت گرفته علنی شده و بعید نیست که در مدت زمان کوتاهی همکاری نفتی ریاض و تل‌آویو آغاز شود زیرا مقامات سعودی آشکارا از علاقه خود برای فروش نفت به اسرائیل خبر داده‌اند.​

سفر رئیس موساد به ریاض؛ اشتراک منافع عربستان و رژیم صهیونیستی در مقابله با ایران

الرئيسية - اسرائيل بالعربية

Last edited:
4 Egyptian warship passed suez canal to go to gulf of Aden Yemen

According to AFP, Egypt has also sent four naval warships to secure the strait.

Egypt Is Providing Military Support For Intervention In Yemen | Egyptian Streets

this is clear involvement of Egypt and been part of so called coalition

=======================================================================

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom