What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

If Iran does the work themselves to destabilize their neighbours on the Western side then why doesn't Saudi destabilize them alone instead of relying support?

They have the toys and ranked #1 buyer of US weapons. Makes no sense.

Cause Saudis are used to someone else doing their dirty work for them. Not only fighting their wars, but even building their own country, washing their clothes and cooking their food.

it is okay to be anti-Iran without being anti-Shia
anyway no one asked pakistan to be anti shia.
iranians are making this a secterian war and forcing everyone to get involved in this. but saudi isnt going to get dragged in this trap. and we dont want pakistan either to get dragged. there are a lof of shia rebels against iran. saudi is supporting some shia in iraq lebanon yemen and syria politically through international law. saudi even asked houthies in yemen to come and have a peace talk with all yemeni political parties in saudi.
iran made this sectarian cuz it was its only chance. it had no other choice

Cause Saudis are used to someone else doing their dirty work for them. Not only fighting their wars, but even building their own country, washing their clothes and cooking their food.
you are jealous

we would have done the same

il double your salary if you come clean my sht :coffee:

anyway no one asked pakistan to be anti shia.
iranians are making this a secterian war and forcing everyone to get involved in this. but saudi isnt going to get dragged in this trap. and we dont want pakistan either to get dragged. there are a lof of shia rebels against iran. saudi is supporting some shia in iraq lebanon yemen and syria politically through international law. saudi even asked houthies in yemen to come and have a peace talk with all yemeni political parties in saudi.
iran made this sectarian cuz it was its only chance. it had no other choice
I have no issues sending our troops to safeguard the integrity of KSA and specially our common holy sites.
the only thing I am concerned is in case there is a local uprising (something unthinkable but did happen in 3 middle eastern countries) then Pakistani troops shouldn't be involved in killing the Saudi civilians etc.

we will always be grateful for every single human being helped us built our country. specially our brothers from pakistan :smitten::pakistan:

I feel Pity for Saudia , They are facing Humiliation against Iran on every front. I would support Iran if they directly attack on saudia, Its kind of green signal from Pakistan that we will not interfere if iran finally annihilate Saudi nation. Its the best thing that the Iran would do for the greater interest of the region, not just for their selves only.

Good and wise decision by Pakistan . Pakistan should refrain from any shia sunni or arab parsian rivalry only intervene if any country directly attack Saudi Arabia.
We are not security guard of Saudia, they better fight alone and never consider Pakistan on their side anymore. we have chosen Chinese bloc and Sauds are the front line defenders of American interests in the region. The nation that hurt us most.

we will always be grateful for every single human being helped us built our country. specially our brothers from pakistan :smitten::pakistan:

we cannot accept and thank you for Beheading poor Pakistanis by saud every year. Many innocent lost their lives due to fake saudi justice. This issue will come up in future years and saudi will have to pay Qisas to the affected families with apologies and have to abolish this system of jahiliyah/ignorance.

If there is one conflict in the Region that wont end then its Saudi-Iran rivalty, people take religion too serious in this geography.

I have no issues sending our troops to safeguard the integrity of KSA and specially our common holy sites.
the only thing I am concerned is in case there is a local uprising (something unthinkable but did happen in 3 middle eastern countries) then Pakistani troops shouldn't be involved in killing the Saudi civilians etc.
thanks brother but there is no such thing as a local uprising.. the small demonstration that happened few years ago the orders came from iran. and it started as a protest supporting bahrain. but after the ppl discovered what they were dragged into by some imams like Nimr alNimr. they turned against them. and local shia called police and gave them the locations of those terrorists
the last attack on shia by ISIS was a proof how we both live in peace in saudi. shia went down to the streets calling for unity and peace. and that we are all one. a lot of enemies were disapointed cuz they didnt expect that to happen. but hamdulelah
but again some extremist are loyal to iran. but you dont even see them on the streets anymore.

check my thread about saudi interior ministry.. hamdulelah we manage 5 million ppl in hajj. so we can deal with anything in shaa Allah

Saudi Ministry of Interior

we cannot accept and thank you for Beheading poor Pakistanis by saud every year. Many innocent lost their lives due to fake saudi justice. This issue will come up in future years and saudi will have to pay Qisas to the affected families with apologies and have to abolish this system of jahiliyah/ignorance.
bring drugs to saudi and il personally behead you

STFU .

Don't make me post the videos of pakistanis being racially harassed and getting beheaded in saudia .

have some shame
well i got plenty of stuff from iran. 1300 executions is big number so stay quiet please
but i enjoy how it hurts you when i show love to pakistan hahahahahaha

How many of you think SA wont arm twist fragile Pakistan?

We are not security guard of Saudia, they better fight alone and never consider Pakistan on their side anymore. we have chosen Chinese bloc and Sauds are the front line defenders of American interests in the region. The nation that hurt us most.
How many of you think SA wont arm twist fragile Pakistan?
:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom