What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

Frosty, alliance is not based on how much cheap labor a country provides another. Also, as per wiki, "For example, a recent academic study of a Danish manufacturing company's Saudi subsidiary noted that a manager had to be European, a supervisor had to be Egyptian, Filipino employees often had technical roles, and Indians, the lowest in the hierarchy, worked in production"

The Pakistani workers in Saudi Arabia are not based on any form of mutually beneficial commerce trade. Pakistan's growth in the world will be based on how strong they are in their country and what influence they wield in other countries.

Frosty, alliance is not based on how much cheap labor a country provides another. Also, as per wiki, "For example, a recent academic study of a Danish manufacturing company's Saudi subsidiary noted that a manager had to be European, a supervisor had to be Egyptian, Filipino employees often had technical roles, and Indians, the lowest in the hierarchy, worked in production"

The Pakistani workers in Saudi Arabia are not based on any form of mutually beneficial commerce trade. Pakistan's growth in the world will be based on how strong they are in their country and what influence they wield in other countries.

Totally agree there. I have no knowledge regarding that if you notice all my sources are from wikipedia. If this was uni I'd get an F for the assignment.

Here I'll make my own statistics.

you are creative but offensive so have to remove your post
we can talk about some funny writing in members (within limits) club but please avoid racial slurs and attacks

you seems confused and it is not your fault. the only problem is that you do not have the understanding of the nature of the conflict. no offence. beating drums that all is Evil and there is no Good is infact wrong. This is injustice.

Go to the roots of both Iran and KSA as you have problem with both. many people say KSA is good, many people say Iran is good. Many say both are good, many like you say both are not good. interfere, do not interfere and so on.

If anything, you only wanna hear what you wanna hear. I blamed both Iran and KSA equally, but you want me to blame KSA alone and pretend Iran didn't promote sectarian war in ME at all. I cannot pretend otherwise, and whether you like it or not, both Iran and KSA are responsible for the mess ME is in. That is the fact.

The roots of the problem goes back to Iran and KSA. It takes two to tango, hence ME has witnessed beautiful relationship of Iran-KSA birthing ME as paradise.

you admit that it is better for Pakistan to stay neutral. that may be good or either bad for it.
What is the reality ? Pakistan is not a neutral country.
So your point that pak stay netural ends here. it has poked in yemen on behalf of the king and will see the fallout after people of yemen wins.

Technically, Pakistan should stay neutral. Picking one side will displease other side, and we will be back to circle.
Let's face it; people from both sides love Iran-KSA more than Pakistan. The moment when Pakistan picks a side will result into sectarian war. Pakistan houses more than one sect of Islam in Pakistan. Being selective is out of question here.

You want Pakistan to side with Iran for the sake of Iran and others want Pakistan to side with KSA for the sake of KSA. At the end, both are okay with Pakistan being used as genuine pig like ME.

The issue is not Arab/persian. Many arab countries do not support saudi and instead support Iran.
Yemen too is Arab. Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Algeria, Oman are all arab.
your claim that it is Arab/persian is again nullified .

KSA is Arab nation and Iran is Persian nation, but for the sake of the respect for every sects of Islam, i choose not to name any sect of Islam nor associate any sects with those nations i mentioned above, nevertheless, i blame the nations that is purposely promoting sectarian wars in ME. It is simple.

your advice to all sects to leave KSA and IRAN is also useless or foolish. All Sunnis of sub-continent started Khilafat movement to save Ottomon caliphate as they all were spiritually affiliated to their caliphate. Same way as Shia are Spiritually affiliated to Islamic Iran. same way wahabis are spiritually affiliated to KSA.

What does that has to do with Pakistan? That is their internal problems, not Pakistan. Why drag Pakistan into sectarian wars? I bet you would love that, wouldn't you?

The only point you can make and only suggestion to all sects you can give is that do what ever you want and think whatever you like. But do not target the peace, progress, justice, freedom, equality in your own country as it will make the country backward. Do not kill or harm each other due to their spiritual affiliations or religions.

In Pakistan, every sects of Islam including minority are welcome in Pakistan. As long as we don't promote agenda of sectarian policy for the sake of peace, progression, equality, Pakistan will benefit it in the long run.

What is happening in ME is because of KSA-Iran, not Pakistan.

LOL! Regarding zai ul haq. he was promised presidency of Pakistan in Jordan after butchering palestanians in the black friday. ironic, how a butcher of palestanians became president of Pakistan. he fought for americans in afghanistan for the sake of something which we do not consider islam. you have your views about him it is ok for you but we have different perspective of these things and we take him as a poor puppet without any power and this is our answer for all things about him.

I am not aware about Palestinians, but you may be right.

It is true that Zia-ul-Haq did everything in his powers to prevent Sunni-Shia wars regarding Iraq-Iran, but despite of his efforts fell on deaf ears. At the end, what happened between Iraq-Iran blames goes to them alone.

USSR invaded Afghanistan. If it wasn't for USA, Pakistan would have been next. USA did huge favor for Pakistan and Afghanistan back then, to the extent Pakistan provided manpower and logistical support during the ruling of Zia-ul-Haq.

Personally, i think USSR being dissolved was the best thing happened for Pakistan and Afghanistan and the world.

we assure you that there is no need to be afraid of Islamic IRAN. They are not eyeing on your balochistan. They are only eyeing wahabis terrorists jund, jud etc who are operating with direct orders from saudi and also our institutions support them. they attacked Iran many times. If our military that support wahabiism wants to fight Islamic Iran then no problem go and fight there. we will be more than happy and will not stop them and infact we should not have told them not to go to yemen.

You call me naive, but right now, you are acting like naive or being neive on purpose. Iran has been eying on Balochistan for a while, in fact there has been covert wars on Balochistan before RAW came along. It is just Pakistan chooses not to advertise the ground reality in Balochistan for the same reasons Pakistan chooses not to disclose the name of the nation that is behind funding the extremist groups in Pakistan.

Pakistan is providing logistic support for Makkah+Medina just in case if KSA is attacked. Other than that, Pakistan is not getting involved on yemen. That's what we have on the record in accordance to official reports.

Even if Pakistan gets involved in yemen, your loyalty should go with Pakistan, not Iran. God forbids if it ever comes to that, supporting Pakistan should be your top priority, not Iran/KSA.

your many points are ok but becomes invalid when there is no neutrality in Pakistan in our institutions,
then how come people, omg.

Neutrality cannot solve the problems for ME, but for Pakistan, neutrality is the best choice as it spares Pakistan from sectarian wars.

Last edited:
Totally agree there. I have no knowledge regarding that if you notice all my sources are from wikipedia. If this was uni I'd get an F for the assignment.
If anything, you only wanna hear what you wanna hear. I blamed both Iran and KSA equally, but you want me to blame KSA alone and pretend Iran didn't promote sectarian war in ME at all. I cannot pretend otherwise, and whether you like it or not, both Iran and KSA are responsible for the mess ME is in. That is the fact.

The roots of the problem goes back to Iran and KSA. It takes two to tango, hence ME has witnessed beautiful relationship of Iran-KSA birthing ME as paradise.

Technically, Pakistan should stay neutral. Picking one side will displease other side, and we will be back to circle.
Let's face it; people from both sides love Iran-KSA more than Pakistan. The moment when Pakistan picks a side will result into sectarian war. Pakistan houses more than one sect of Islam in Pakistan. Being selective is out of question here.

You want Pakistan to side with Iran for the sake of Iran and others want Pakistan to side with KSA for the sake of KSA. At the end, both are okay with Pakistan being used as genuine pig like ME.

KSA is Arab nation and Iran is Persian nation, but for the sake of the respect for every sects of Islam, i choose not to name any sect of Islam nor associate any sects with those nations i mentioned above, nevertheless, i blame the nations that is purposely promoting sectarian wars in ME. It is simple.

What does that has to do with Pakistan? That is their internal problems, not Pakistan. Why drag Pakistan into sectarian wars? I bet you would love that, wouldn't you?

In Pakistan, every sects of Islam including minority are welcome in Pakistan. As long as we don't promote agenda of sectarian policy for the sake of peace, progression, equality, Pakistan will benefit it in the long run.

What is happening in ME is because of KSA-Iran, not Pakistan.

I am not aware about Palestinians, but you may be right.

It is true that Zia-ul-Haq did everything in his powers to prevent Sunni-Shia wars regarding Iraq-Iran, but despite of his efforts fell on deaf ears. At the end, what happened between Iraq-Iran blames goes to them alone.

USSR invaded Afghanistan. If it wasn't for USA, Pakistan would have been next. USA did huge favor for Pakistan and Afghanistan back then, to the extent Pakistan provided manpower and logistical support during the ruling of Zia-ul-Haq.

Personally, i think USSR being dissolved was the best thing happened for Pakistan and Afghanistan and the world.

You call me naive, but right now, you are acting like naive or being neive on purpose. Iran has been eying on Balochistan for a while, in fact there has been covert wars on Balochistan before RAW came along. It is just Pakistan chooses not to advertise the ground reality in Balochistan for the same reasons Pakistan chooses not to disclose the name of the nation that is behind funding the extremist groups in Pakistan.

Pakistan is providing logistic support for Makkah+Medina just in case if KSA is attacked. Other than that, Pakistan is not getting involved on yemen. That's what we have on the record in accordance to official reports.

Even if Pakistan gets involved in yemen, your loyalty should go with Pakistan, not Iran. God forbids if it ever comes to that, supporting Pakistan should be your top priority, not Iran/KSA.

Neutrality cannot solve the problems for ME, but for Pakistan, neutrality is the best choice as it spares Pakistan from sectarian wars.

people have always been at the mercy of the rulers who decide the fate of the people. this applies to our nation too.
It is pity that one can see easily that many pakistanis do not support war against other nation but they have no choice as their ruler has decided something for them and sealed their fate even if they do not like. we have no choice but to wait and see the fallout and wait for the next decision what they decide for us. this is the summary.

Back
Top Bottom