What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

ohhh shuker hai mujhy koi sacha aadmi mil gya hahahahhaah dono bilkul aik jesy hain bhai bilkul aik jesy . musilmanoo ka jeena haram kerny main 60 in dono ka 20% USA israel 20% baki musilmano ka hath hai

Os 60 may Pakistan ko bi daal dena. Jo gandh Afghanistan may dala wo abhi abhi saaf nehi hoga :lol:. Balkeh poray donya may pehl giya. Wo bhi kes keliye? Amrika keliye. Khod ko bhi dobha dia, Afghanistan ko bhi. Mazay Amrika ne ki.

@Fallen King

your claim is nothing new but a wahabi+israeli belloho of decades against Islamic Iran. It is same as the israeli+wahabi fear. but those who have trust in Allah swt are not concerned with such bellohos.

The wahabi+israeli ideologies are now well identified and contained and will be history soon.wherever these two ideologies exists we will chase them up. Be it Pakistan or any other place in the universe. the resistance will keep growing till these two ideologies give up terror.

we only want our country to be neutral and we do not want our country see further destruction and backwardness. The coming big events will be huge and will have lasting effects. Good Luck if Pak stay neutral!

ohhh shuker hai mujhy koi sacha aadmi mil gya hahahahhaah dono bilkul aik jesy hain bhai bilkul aik jesy . musilmanoo ka jeena haram kerny main 60 in dono ka 20% USA israel 20% baki musilmano ka hath hai

No it is 100% when usa puppet zia ul haq announced to make pak a hanafi sunni state and ignore the rest and saw teh shia reaction. ofcourse secretly they made it but they do not have the balls to announce it as they know well what will be the end.

Os 60 may Pakistan ko bi daal dena. Jo gandh Afghanistan may dala wo abhi abhi saaf nehi hoga :lol:. Balkeh poray donya may pehl giya. Wo bhi kes keliye? Amrika keliye. Khod ko bhi dobha dia, Afghanistan ko bhi. Mazay Amrika ne ki.

Pakistan is 100%.

Pakistan was a very nice and peaceful and advancing country with both Sunni+Shia+minorities living peacefully.

It got polluted with saudi-wahabi ideology due to sold out people.

Last edited:
@ Fallen King

your claim is nothing new but a wahabi+israeli belloho of decades against Islamic Iran. It is same as the israeli+wahabi fear. but those who have trust in Allah swt are not concerned with such bellohos.

The wahabi+israeli ideologies are now well identified and contained and will be history soon.wherever these two ideologies exists we will chase them up. Be it Pakistan or any other place in the universe. the resistance will keep growing.

we only want our country to be neutral and we do not want our country see further destruction and backwardness. The coming big events will be huge and will have lasting effects. Good Luck if Pak stay neutral!

No it is 100% when usa puppet zia ul haq announced to make pak a hanafi sunni state and ignore the rest and saw teh shia reaction. ofcourse secretly they made it but they do not have the balls to announce it as they know well what will be the end.

Pakistan is 100%.

Pakistan was a very nice and peaceful and advancing country with both Sunni+Shia+minorities living peacefully.

It got polluted with saudi-wahabi ideology due to sold out people.

I would not say 100%. But the point to remember is that no one is innocent. No one should stand and act as an angel, blaming others and justify/ridicule the killings.

I would not say 100%. But the point to remember is that no one is innocent. No one should stand and act as an angel, blaming others and justify/ridicule the killings.

it was Pakistan that say yes to usa and now fearing to say yes to saudi. It could have said No to usa earlier too. All in Pak hands and our own faults.

Last edited:

Aadmi sacha ho ya na ho lekin aadmi ke paas akal hona bohat jarurui hai... USA/Israel ka koi kasoor naahin hai jabke Arabs-Iranians bawakoof banay ke liye tyaar rehtay hain...afsoos ki baad yeh hai ke Pakistani Mullah bhi akal se kaam naahin le rahe hain... jis din ham akal se kaam kiya ussi din Pakistan shaayed progress karlein...Bas ussi din ka intezaar hai...

Arabians and Persians main ego hain ishliye sukoon se naahin rehte hain aur naa hee dusroon ko bhi sukoon se rehne dehtay hain...

@Fallen King

The wahabi+israeli ideologies are now well identified and contained and will be history soon.wherever these two ideologies exists we will chase them up. Be it Pakistan or any other place in the universe. the resistance will keep growing till these two ideologies give up terror.

Unfortunately, in spite of my efforts of stressing the important of neutrality surely fazed you big time. When you cannot answer, you are gonna resort to this now?

I have problem with both; Iran and Arabia. I have problem with both nations. Why? Because both are equally responsible for the mess in ME. Because of them, ME is facing turmoil period.

Unfortunately, for the sake of peace, Pakistan has no choice but to remain neutral. Because both Sunnis and Shias live in Pakistan. Sunnis support Arabia while Shias support Iran, and because of that, Pakistan is trapped now. To appease both sides, it is imperative Pakistan maintains neutrality stand for the sake of peace.

The problem is not Israel+Wahabism, rather it is Arabs/Persians. ME doesn't need Israel when Arabs and Persians fueled by their sectarian policy are enough to cause bloodshed in ME. Because of that, that led to Sunni-Shia wars in Pakistan as well.

My advice goes to every sects of Islam in Pakistan that don't listen to Iran and Saudi Arabia. No sects of Islam promote wars, but only nations such as Saudi Arabia and Iran do, and misuse Islam to further their sectarian policy. What do they gain by doing this? To gain influence over the regions like what is happening in Yemen right now. It is between Saudi Arabia and Iran, but militants backed by them are fighting each other, and civilians get targeted as collateral damage because of sectarian wars.

Pakistan should study what is happening in Yemen. It is imperative to understand the complex situation in Yemen so Pakistan can avoid what ME couldn't, therefore is in turmoil now.

From my understanding, he wanted to implement fair Islamic system that accommodates every sects of Islam, every faiths in Pakistan. I think he didn't anticipate the unforeseen side effects which led to formation of Pakistan which Pakistan is facing right now.

His intention was pure, but his lack of foresight may have brought wrath on Pakistan. It is not his fault that after his departure, those respected religious figures would misuse the power such as Blasphemy law.

This is on the record!

Zia-ul-Haq did his best to prevent Sunni-Shia regarding Iraq-Iran. He had every Arab leaders attended in his conference, Pakistan [i think]. But Arab leaders didn't listen to him. To the extent, leaders from Iraq and Iran fueled by their egos lacked foresight and resulted in sectarian wars in the history of Muslim world.

Pakistan is 100%.

It got polluted with saudi-Iranian due to sold out people.

CORRECTION!

Don't blame the ideology. It is easy to misuse the ideology. Wahabi also lived in Pakistan during the good time of Pakistan. The blame goes to users aka Saudi Arabia and Iran who abused their ideologies and misused those ideologies to further the sectarian wars to gain influence over the regions and popularity. Because of those nations; several sects of Islam that promote respect, love, brother-hood, equality, peace are now bad-named.

The day you [pointing you] see every sects of Islam as one, and disassociate their sects from Saudi Arabia and Iran and blame them [as nations] for sectarian policy. Only then, you will see the large picture. Don't be fueled by hatred of certain sects of Islam nor be fooled by other nation as your brother-hood nation that is eying on Balochistan which belongs to Pakistan

Last edited:
Unfortunately, in spite of my efforts of stressing the important of neutrality surely fazed you big time. When you cannot answer, you are gonna resort to this now?

I have problem with both; Iran and Arabia. I have problem with both nations. Why? Because both are equally responsible for the mess in ME. Because of them, ME is facing turmoil period.

Unfortunately, for the sake of peace, Pakistan has no choice but to remain neutral. Because both Sunnis and Shias live in Pakistan. Sunnis support Arabia while Shias support Iran, and because of that, Pakistan is trapped now. To appease both sides, it is imperative Pakistan maintains neutrality stand for the sake of peace.

The problem is not Israel+Wahabism, rather it is Arabs/Persians. ME doesn't need Israel when Arabs and Persians fueled by their sectarian policy are enough to cause bloodshed in ME. Because of that, that led to Sunni-Shia wars in Pakistan as well.

My advice goes to every sects of Islam in Pakistan that don't listen to Iran and Saudi Arabia. No sects of Islam promote wars, but only nations such as Saudi Arabia and Iran do, and misuse Islam to further their sectarian policy. What do they gain by doing this? To gain influence over the regions like what is happening in Yemen right now. It is between Saudi Arabia and Iran, but militants backed by them are fighting each other, and civilians get targeted as collateral damage because of sectarian wars.

Pakistan should study what is happening in Yemen. It is imperative to understand the complex situation in Yemen so Pakistan can avoid what ME couldn't, therefore is in turmoil now.

From my understanding, he wanted to implement fair Islamic system that accommodates every sects of Islam, every faiths in Pakistan. I think he didn't anticipate the unforeseen side effects which led to formation of Pakistan which Pakistan is facing right now.

His intention was pure, but his lack of foresight may have brought wrath on Pakistan. It is not his fault that after his departure, those respected religious figures would misuse the power such as Blasphemy law.

This is on the record!

Zia-ul-Haq did his best to prevent Sunni-Shia regarding Iraq-Iran. He had every Arab leaders attended in his conference, Pakistan [i think]. But Arab leaders didn't listen to him. To the extent, leaders from Iraq and Iran fueled by their egos lacked foresight and resulted in sectarian wars in the history of Muslim world.

CORRECTION!

Don't blame the ideology. It is easy to misuse the ideology. Wahabi also lived in Pakistan during the good time of Pakistan. The blame goes to users aka Saudi Arabia and Iran who abused their ideologies and misused those ideologies to further the sectarian wars to gain influence over the regions and popularity. Because of those nations; several sects of Islam that promote respect, love, brother-hood, equality, peace are now bad-named.

The day you [pointing you] see every sects of Islam as one, and disassociate their sects from Saudi Arabia and Iran and blame them [as nations] for sectarian policy. Only then, you will see the large picture. Don't be fueled by hatred of certain sects of Islam nor be fooled by other nation as your brother-hood nation that is eying on Balochistan which belongs to Pakistan

you seems confused and it is not your fault. the only problem is that you do not have the understanding of the nature of the conflict. no offence. beating drums that all is Evil and there is no Good is infact wrong. This is injustice.

Go to the roots of both Iran and KSA as you have problem with both. many people say KSA is good, many people say Iran is good. Many say both are good, many like you say both are not good. interfere, do not interfere and so on.

you admit that it is better for Pakistan to stay neutral. that may be good or either bad for it.
What is the reality ? Pakistan is not a neutral country.
So your point that pak stay netural ends here. it has poked in yemen on behalf of the king and will see the fallout after people of yemen wins.

The issue is not Arab/persian. Many arab countries do not support saudi and instead support Iran.
Yemen too is Arab. Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Algeria, Oman are all arab.
your claim that it is Arab/persian is again nullified .

your advice to all sects to leave KSA and IRAN is also useless or foolish. All Sunnis of sub-continent started Khilafat movement to save Ottomon caliphate as they all were spiritually affiliated to their caliphate. Same way as Shia are Spiritually affiliated to Islamic Iran. same way wahabis are spiritually affiliated to KSA.

The only point you can make and only suggestion to all sects you can give is that do what ever you want and think whatever you like. But do not target the peace, progress, justice, freedom, equality in your own country as it will make the country backward. Do not kill or harm each other due to their spiritual affiliations or religions.

LOL! Regarding zai ul haq. he was promised presidency of Pakistan in Jordan after butchering palestanians in the black friday. ironic, how a butcher of palestanians became president of Pakistan. he fought for americans in afghanistan for the sake of something which we do not consider islam. you have your views about him it is ok for you but we have different perspective of these things and we take him as a poor puppet without any power and this is our answer for all things about him.

we assure you that there is no need to be afraid of Islamic IRAN. They are not eyeing on your balochistan. They are only eyeing wahabis terrorists jund, jud etc who are operating with direct orders from saudi and also our institutions support them. they attacked Iran many times. If our military that support wahabiism wants to fight Islamic Iran then no problem go and fight there. we will be more than happy and will not stop them and infact we should not have told them not to go to yemen.

your many points are ok but becomes invalid when there is no neutrality in Pakistan in our institutions,
then how come people, omg.

Last edited:
Aside from Saudi Arabia supporting madrassas in Pakistan, what else is beneficial for the Pakistanis in the so called alliance?

How are Pakistanis treated in Saudi Arabia? Can they get visas easily? Are they more likely to get a work visa over other non-alliance countries?

How about trade contracts? What special agreements are there between the two countries?

In terms of Iran & Pakistan, I've looked at the Iranian Customs books. I saw that we have an agreement between Pakistan and ourselves, where certain goods from Pakistan can enter our country with less tariffs that other countries, and visa versa. This is supposed to help the trade between both countries.

Relationship between Pakistan & Iran should be much stronger. From Iran's POV, if Pakistan does not work together with Iran, then it's land can be (and has been) used for US & Saudi supported/financed terrorists to strike into Iran.

From a business perspective, both countries have large populations. Iran is 80 million & Pakistan is 180 million, and together they could increase the welfare of each other.

Aside from Saudi Arabia supporting madrassas in Pakistan, what else is beneficial for the Pakistanis in the so called alliance?

How are Pakistanis treated in Saudi Arabia? Can they get visas easily? Are they more likely to get a work visa over other non-alliance countries?

How about trade contracts? What special agreements are there between the two countries?

In terms of Iran & Pakistan, I've looked at the Iranian Customs books. I saw that we have an agreement between Pakistan and ourselves, where certain goods from Pakistan can enter our country with less tariffs that other countries, and visa versa. This is supposed to help the trade between both countries.

Relationship between Pakistan & Iran should be much stronger. From Iran's POV, if Pakistan does not work together with Iran, then it's land can be (and has been) used for US & Saudi supported/financed terrorists to strike into Iran.

From a business perspective, both countries have large populations. Iran is 80 million & Pakistan is 180 million, and together they could increase the welfare of each other.

In May 1998, Saudi Arabia was the only country that was taken in complete confidence by Prime minister Nawaz Sharif on Pakistan's decision on performing atomic test in Weapon-testing laboratories-III (WTL-III) in the region of the Chagai Hills. After he ordered the atomic tests (see codenames: Chagai-I and Chagai-II), Saudi Arabia, along with United Arab Emirates, were the only countries to backed Pakistan and congratulated the country for making the "bold decision". Furthermore, Saudi Arabia promised to supply 50,000 barrels per day of free oil to help Pakistan cope with likely economic sanctions in the aftermath.

Pakistan–Saudi Arabia relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In May 1998, Saudi Arabia was the only country that was taken in complete confidence by Prime minister Nawaz Sharif on Pakistan's decision on performing atomic test in Weapon-testing laboratories-III (WTL-III) in the region of the Chagai Hills. After he ordered the atomic tests (see codenames: Chagai-I and Chagai-II), Saudi Arabia, along with United Arab Emirates, were the only countries to backed Pakistan and congratulated the country for making the "bold decision".

In terms of actual support for the welfare of the public, how important is this?

Furthermore, Saudi Arabia promised to supply 50,000 barrels per day of free oil to help Pakistan cope with likely economic sanctions in the aftermath.

If this currently happening?

Pakistan–Saudi Arabia relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what I found from that link, "Since 1980, the number of religious schools increased from 800 to 27000 in 1997 and all are funded by Saudi Arabia."

And that's 1997! I wonder how it is in 2015!

In terms of actual support for the welfare of the public, how important is this?

This is what I found from that link, "Since 1980, the number of religious schools increased from 800 to 27000 in 1997 and all are funded by Saudi Arabia."

Saudi Arabia have always been the top donor to the brotherly Republic of Pakistan in time of need. Also,I've just knew about this, statistics say there are 5,756,301 Pakistanis abroad. More than 2,500,000 of which are in Saudi Arabia providing monthly income for their families. Total 4,270,000 in the GCC.

Overseas Pakistani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

good good. they all go to war

the regional games are not like this.
IRAN has to create its allies and currently the only real allies of IRAN are the shias.
Other major allies are Russia and China.

why you expect sunnis to support IRAN ?
something wrong.
There is No Islam is Pakistan. it is all sects now. it was sometimes ago.
Only few sunnis around 20% will support Iran against KSA.
but this is big. 20% sunnis + 25% shias. good.

one thing is clear that all powerhouses are now afraid of IRAN.
They all together cannot defeat a civilization, it is not possible for them.
they are trying hard. today they do to yemen and tomorrow they will come to you.

Saudi Arabia have always been the top donor to the brotherly Republic of Pakistan in time of need. Also,I've just knew about this, statistics say there are 5,756,301 Pakistanis abroad. More than 2,500,000 of which are in Saudi Arabia providing monthly income for their families. Total 4,270,000 in the GCC.

Overseas Pakistani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

very promising figures.

most Pakistani youth are living with a wish in their hearts to go and work in gcc.
may god accept their wish and send all of them to ksa to serve the kingdom.

good good. they all go to war

the regional games are not like this.
IRAN has to create its allies and currently the only real allies of IRAN are the shias.
Other major allies are Russia and China.

why you expect sunnis to support IRAN ?
something wrong.
There is No Islam is Pakistan. it is all sects now. it was sometimes ago.
Only few sunnis around 20% will support Iran against KSA.
but this is big. 20% sunnis + 25% shias. good.

one thing is clear that all powerhouses are now afraid of IRAN.
They all together cannot defeat a civilization, it is not possible for them.
they are trying hard. today they do to yemen and tomorrow they will come to you.

Nice numbers and statistics you got there. I'm not going to ask from where you pulled them from cause i think it's safe to say we all know from where.........

Nice numbers and statistics you got there. I'm not going to ask from where you pulled them from cause i think it's safe to say we all know from where.........

did you hear what the kings say "we Arabs" as if they are the only arabs.
possibly they consider themselves as the only Arabs.
they do not see that the those fighting against them are the arabs too
may be they thing that arab race is lost if fight the king.
one can safely say 100% arabs are with the king and the arab league
and other who oppose lost their arab race.

Back
Top Bottom