What's new

Pakistan declines to join Saudi Arabia's anti-Iran alliance

It is Pity that you approve it : "Islam didn't provide a template for a perfect political system." This is another evidence of your ignorance.

Iran is in hearts of majority of Pakistanis sunni and shia both and saudi or western propaganda cannot change it despite heavy investments.

Therefore majority of Pakistanis will not Fight against ISLAMIC IRAN.

Iran is not in the heart of majority in Pakistan just like Saudi Arabia is is no longer in the heart of majority in Pakistan. But Saudi Arabia is lucky that Makkah and Medina are located in Saudi Arabia, hence closer relationship with Saudi Arabia.

Iran can never be in the heart of Pakistan, not when it eyes on Balochistan. :disagree:

What's the BS you are talking about ?? :what:

Iran cannot fire a bullet on Saudi Arabia ! so, keep calm and don't be nervous and take care of your health.:lol:

Don't be afraid to accept Saudi Arabia or its allies ,we're so friendly .:agree:

1st who said we want pakistan to get involved in any mess ?! if you use your brains and think about it. how will an unstable pakistan be a good strategic partner to any country forget saudi.
so stop believing this nonsense and if saudi or pakistan need any help or support from each other you wont be there to decide. whether its military need or economically or politically. so chill
We believe that the Saudi armed forces are completely capable of defending their borders from any external threat. There is no need for Pakistani soldiers, im sure.

Iran is not in the heart of majority in Pakistan just like Saudi Arabia is is no longer in the heart of majority in Pakistan. But Saudi Arabia is lucky that Makkah and Medina are located in Saudi Arabia, hence closer relationship with Saudi Arabia.

Iran can never be in the heart of Pakistan, not when it eyes on Balochistan. :disagree:

Pakistan has its own roots and own culture. Pakistanis understand Iran and Saud better than Others.
Iran does not know saud better than Pakistanis and Saud does not know Iran better than Pakistanis.

we know saud is not going to last for ever as it is only a family rule that started some decades ago while IRAN was there and will remain.

Let Iran counter rising wahabi influence in Balochistan who are trying to use Balochistan border as a launch pad to attack IRAN. Rest it is only a wahabi belloho and Islamic IRan hasnothing to do with Pakistan's Balochistan.

Last edited:
Pakistan has its own roots and own culture. Pakistanis understand Iran and Saud better than Others.
Iran does not know saud better than Pakistanis and Saud does not know Iran better than Pakistanis.

we know saud is not going to last for ever as it is only a family rule that started some decades ago while IRAN was there and will remain.

Let Iran counter rising wahabi influence in Balochistan who are trying to use Balochistan border as a launch pad to attack IRAN. Rest it is only a wahabi belloho and Islamic IRan hasnothing to do with Pakistan's Balochistan.

I think the main point has clearly fazed you.

We don't care about Arabia and Iran. But neutrality is the best card for Pakistan to pursue long-term relationship with Arabia and Iran diplomatically, but Arabia might edge over Iran due to Makkah and Medina.

Given the history of Iran's involvement in ME, its ambition towards Balochistan [next to Iran, in Pakistan], neutrality is the safer bet implied Pakistan is keeping its eyes on Iran as well.

I think the main point has clearly fazed you.

We don't care about Arabia and Iran. But neutrality is the best card for Pakistan to pursue long-term relationship with Arabia and Iran diplomatically, but Arabia might edge over Iran due to Makkah and Medina.

Given the history of Iran's involvement in ME, its ambition towards Balochistan [next to Iran, in Pakistan], neutrality is the safer bet implied Pakistan is keeping its eyes on Iran as well.

Pakistan needs to be fully neutral while currently it is not and is a secret and silent servant of the kingdom and the establishment cannot make it public due to fear of public backlash.

Yes, it is very important to respect the Islamic holy sites of Makkah and Medina which has changed hands many times in the past. The sanctity of these sites is undisputed. Holding the sites does not give legitimacy to the kings and Islam rejects monarchs.

Pakistanis mostly know about Makkah and Medina and also many travel to Iran, Iraq and Syria to visit the Islamic holy sites.

As far as holy sites are concerned Arabia, Iran, Iraq, syria, Palestine are equally important.

Last edited:
Pakistan needs to be fully neutral while currently it is not and is a secret and silent servant of the kingdom and the establishment cannot make it public due to fear of public backlash.

Yes, it is very important to respect the Islamic holy sites of Makkah and Medina which has changed hands many times in the past. The sanctity of these sites is undisputed. Holding the sites does not give legitimacy to the kings and Islam rejects monarchs.

Pakistanis mostly know about Makkah and Medina and also many travel to Iran, Iraq and Syria to visit the Islamic holy sites.

As far as holy sites are concerned Arabia, Iran, Iraq, syria, Palestine are equally important.

I have yet to read your opinions about Iran's involvement in ME, its ambition towards Balochistan. We already covered that discussion when i stated Pakistan needs to tread neutral with diplomatically, and Pakistan already is as the article indicates. You are repeating the stuffs i have already mentioned such as Makkah and Medina.

Pakistan is not silent servant of the kingdom despite of your paranoia at Arabia nor Pakistan has officialized any alliance with Iran or Saudi Arabia. Let's get this fact straight. Pakistan has no official alliance with Arabia and Iran. You have nothing to worry about it.

I am still awaiting for your opinions about Iran's involvement in ME, its ambition towards Balochistan. Balochistan is huge deal given the resources and its size as Province of Pakistan, and any nation that is eyeing on Balochistan, even if it is Iran, then, that nation cannot be in the heart of Pakistan nor share any official alliance with Pakistan.

Last edited:

Like we give a $hit if we are in ''your hearts'' :lol:... you guys are pitched in a do or die battle with terrorists, you have so many problems yourself that we do not see any importance in you... if we had Switzerland or Germany as our neighbour instead of Pakistan then yes we might be worried about whats ''in their heart'' :lol:

I have yet to read your opinions about Iran's involvement in ME, its ambition towards Balochistan. We already covered that discussion when i stated Pakistan needs to tread neutral with diplomatically, and Pakistan already is as the article indicates. You are repeating the stuffs i have already mentioned such as Makkah and Medina.

Pakistan is not silent servant of the kingdom despite of your paranoia at Arabia nor Pakistan has officialized any alliance with Iran or Saudi Arabia. Let's get this fact straight. Pakistan has no official alliance with Arabia and Iran. You have nothing to worry about it.

I am still awaiting for your opinions about Iran's involvement in ME, its ambition towards Balochistan. Balochistan is huge deal given the resources and its size as Province of Pakistan, and any nation that is eyeing on Balochistan, even if it is Iran, then, that nation cannot be in the heart of Pakistan nor share any official alliance with Pakistan.

If Pakistan stays neutral it is only due to fear of public backlash otherwise it is Not.Turkey and pak are same and one. Let us assume for a while it is neutral.

It is not the issue of the Makkah or Medina. It is the Issue of the all Islamic religious sites which are spread up in arabia, Iran, Iraq, Syria and Palestine and Only locals can Love and understand the significance of their Heritage.

In Asian part of Middle East Shias form majority. To camouflage Shias millions of non shias are imported in Arabian peninsula. the Shia population in ME is local in entirety and living under duress and poverty.

ME is only returning to its Roots.
It has nothing to do with IRAN.
Iran too returned to its roots in 1979 and rejected Capitalists and communists.

Yemen, Hejaz, Bahrain are struggling to return to their roots. Basically the Marginalization of the Shia majority in the ME has backfired.

All efforts to Turn Shia Majority into Minority and marginalize them in ME are Failing. This will not work anymore.

Pakistan too has the same problem. The indian immigrants have no respect for local cultures. their own culture they lost. the immigrants are easily adaptable to a new given set of culture which in Pakistan's case is saudi wahabi monarch culture powered by petro dollars and they call it Islam. In Punjab province over 80% are immigrants. Local Baloch, sindhis, hazaras, gilgit, baltis have shown up good resistance until now against the given culture of monarchs and are punished with imposed backwardness.

It is interesting those muslims who did not migrate from India are over 90% not influenced by the monarchists religion and those who migrated to pakistan are over 90% monarchists. If they wont migrate to Pakistan in 1947 they wont be influenced by monarchists religion and would not be singing songs of saudi. Keep in mind the flow of Petro Dollars in both India and Pakistan. In Pakistan it works more as it is filled up with immigrants.

The internal and global Immigration and displacements are an engineered phenomenon and successful cards that Capitalists and Communists used and they know people Live at the mercy of the donors.

we understand well why burmese, beharis, bengalis are being illegeally imported and settled in Karachi, Pakistan. It is all sheikhs sponsored under the supervision of our sold out government and agencies and we know it well. who can fill up their own country with illegal immigrants. we know why rohingya issue was created in Burma while they were living peacefully since centuries.

Things are different and No one knows it better than shias. The Resistance will always be led by Shiites. Salute to Imam Hussain A.S.

Last edited:
Like we give a $hit if we are in ''your hearts'' :lol:... you guys are pitched in a do or die battle with terrorists, you have so many problems yourself that we do not see any importance in you... if we had Switzerland or Germany as our neighbour instead of Pakistan then yes we might be worried about whats ''in their heart'' :lol:
then what are u doing here in our forum?

funny
you didn't voice your concerns in a Swiss or a German defense forum ?
Last I remember, Swiss and Germans were branding you, axis of some thing .. ??

Do explain this hypocrisy on your side for deciding to grace your presence over here ?

funny
you didn't voice your concerns in a Swiss or a German defense forum ?
Last I remember, Swiss and Germans were branding you, axis of some thing .. ??

Do explain this hypocrisy on your side for deciding to grace your presence over here ?

The shills here are quite amusing. You can tell they expect it to be all rainbow and sunshine when they join a Pakistani Forum so when they come across anything remotely anti-Iran, they'll explode with hatred and rage at the fact that the Zionist puppet Pakistan dares to offend the superpower of the Middle East, Iran.

Last edited:

That's a stupid and rude post, judging a whole country for words of one person. You are no different than him.

If Pakistan stays neutral it is only due to fear of public backlash otherwise it is Not.Turkey and pak are same and one. Let us assume for a while it is neutral.

It is not the issue of the Makkah or Medina. It is the Issue of the all Islamic religious sites which are spread up in arabia, Iran, Iraq, Syria and Palestine and Only locals can Love and understand the significance of their Heritage.

In Asian part of Middle East Shias form majority. To camouflage Shias millions of non shias are imported in Arabian peninsula. the Shia population in ME is local in entirety and living under duress and poverty.

ME is only returning to its Roots.
It has nothing to do with IRAN.
Iran too returned to its roots in 1979 and rejected Capitalists and communists.

Yemen, Hejaz, Bahrain are struggling to return to their roots. Basically the Marginalization of the Shia majority in the ME has backfired.

All efforts to Turn Shia Majority into Minority and marginalize them in ME are Failing. This will not work anymore.

Pakistan too has the same problem. The indian immigrants have no respect for local cultures. their own culture they lost. the immigrants are easily adaptable to a new given set of culture which in Pakistan's case is saudi wahabi monarch culture powered by petro dollars and they call it Islam. In Punjab province over 80% are immigrants. Local Baloch, sindhis, hazaras, gilgit, baltis have shown up good resistance until now against the given culture of monarchs and are punished with imposed backwardness.

It is interesting those muslims who did not migrate from India are over 90% not influenced by the monarchists religion and those who migrated to pakistan are over 90% monarchists. If they wont migrate to Pakistan in 1947 they wont be influenced by monarchists religion and would not be singing songs of saudi. Keep in mind the flow of Petro Dollars in both India and Pakistan. In Pakistan it works more as it is filled up with immigrants.

The internal and global Immigration and displacements are an engineered phenomenon and successful cards that Capitalists and Communists used and they know people Live at the mercy of the donors.

we understand well why burmese, beharis, bengalis are being illegeally imported and settled in Karachi, Pakistan. It is all sheikhs sponsored under the supervision of our sold out government and agencies and we know it well. who can fill up their own country with illegal immigrants. we know why rohingya issue was created in Burma while they were living peacefully since centuries.

Things are different and No one knows it better than shias. The Resistance will always be led by Shiites. Salute to Imam Hussain A.S.

You are giving one side of the story while ignoring my questions about Iran's involvement in ME and its ambition towards Balochistan. Whilst you continue to live in colored-rose world, i call it as i see it, spade a spade.

Iran and Arabia are responsible for what is happening in the ME. Because of their constant sectarian violence fueling Sunni war, Shia war, Wahabism war, Salafism war and you name it, are the reasons why Muslim world is in constant wars fighting each other to death, thus in a pathetic condition.

You are no different to other, Arabian members here, who want to advocate for the interest of Pakistan whilst in reality, it is their best interest as well as putting Pakistan on the spot urged to be selective between Arabian and Iran in their sectarian wars. Shame on those nations who are still on bent of destroying Muslim world for the sake of sectarian ideology which is clearly the biggest fitna of the world as well as that is against Islam.

Pakistan is staying neutral because Pakistan is not stupid like Arabian-Iran who are being used as puppet killing each other to death which will exactly serve naught for the Muslim world. While Pakistan is diplomatically handling the relationship with Arabian and Iran, not joining with any nation as alliance is actually the best decision for Pakistan in the long run because in the future, Pakistan will be here to stay because of that policy while Arabian and Iran will be in ruins due to their sectarian policy driven by hatred. Because of neutral policy will serve Pakistan well in the long run, not to mention Arabian-Iran alliance not is the future for Pakistan, it is Russia-China-Turkey that is future for Pakistan.

I can clearly see the future involving Saudi Arabia and Iran are in ruins because of their hatred to each other. They are not worth it for Pakistan. If they wanna ruin themselves, then let them be for any nation that joins with them will be in similar position.

As someone, @Imran Khan, said "Staying away from the fire is the best interest for Pakistan".

Both Arabia and Iran are responsible for what is happening in ME, thousands of thousands innocent civilians died in ME because of them. How can you justify for Iran while criticize Arabia? You should hold both of them as accountable. Don't be selective due to your blind love for Iran. Hold both of them as equally accountable for the ruins of ME.

You haven't answered the important question, "How can you support Iran despite of its eying on Balochistan [largest province of Pakistan]?

@B@KH

Take a real look at the affection Iranian members have for Pakistan. Both Iranian and Arabian don't care about the Muslim world let alone Pakistan. Why do you think ME is in ruins now?

I am glad that Pakistan is adopting neutral as well as eradicating the terrorism successfully now. Pakistan not getting involved into sectarian violence is the best thing happened to Pakistan. Those who are laughing at Pakistan will be in awe of Pakistan in the future while they will be living in ruins thank to sectarian policy both Iran and Saudi Arabia hold on so dearly.

You are giving one side of the story while ignoring my questions about Iran's involvement in ME and its ambition towards Balochistan. Whilst you continue to live in colored-rose world, i call it as i see it, spade a spade.

Iran and Arabia are responsible for what is happening in the ME. Because of their constant sectarian violence fueling Sunni war, Shia war, Wahabism war, Salafism war and you name it, are the reasons why Muslim world is in constant wars fighting each other to death, thus in a pathetic condition.

You are no different to other, Arabian members here, who want to advocate for the interest of Pakistan whilst in reality, it is their best interest as well as putting Pakistan on the spot urged to be selective between Arabian and Iran in their sectarian wars. Shame on those nations who are still on bent of destroying Muslim world for the sake of sectarian ideology which is clearly the biggest fitna of the world as well as that is against Islam.

Pakistan is staying neutral because Pakistan is not stupid like Arabian-Iran who are being used as puppet killing each other to death which will exactly serve naught for the Muslim world. While Pakistan is diplomatically handling the relationship with Arabian and Iran, not joining with any nation as alliance is actually the best decision for Pakistan in the long run because in the future, Pakistan will be here to stay because of that policy while Arabian and Iran will be in ruins due to their sectarian policy driven by hatred. Because of neutral policy will serve Pakistan well in the long run, not to mention Arabian-Iran alliance not is the future for Pakistan, it is Russia-China-Turkey that is future for Pakistan.

I can clearly see the future involving Saudi Arabia and Iran are in ruins because of their hatred to each other. They are not worth it for Pakistan. If they wanna ruin themselves, then let them be for any nation that joins with them will be in similar position.

As someone, @Imran Khan, said "Staying away from the fire is the best interest for Pakistan".

Both Arabia and Iran are responsible for what is happening in ME, thousands of thousands innocent civilians died in ME because of them. How can you justify for Iran while criticize Arabia? You should hold both of them as accountable. Don't be selective due to your blind love for Iran. Hold both of them as equally accountable for the ruins of ME.

You haven't answered the important question, "How can you support Iran despite of its eying on Balochistan [largest province of Pakistan]?

@B@KH

Take a real look at the affection Iranian members have for Pakistan. Both Iranian and Arabian don't care about the Muslim world let alone Pakistan. Why do you think ME is in ruins now?

I am glad that Pakistan is adopting neutral as well as eradicating the terrorism successfully now. Pakistan not getting involved into sectarian violence is the best thing happened to Pakistan. Those who are laughing at Pakistan will be in awe of Pakistan in the future while they will be living in ruins thank to sectarian policy both Iran and Saudi Arabia hold on so dearly.
ohhh shuker hai mujhy koi sacha aadmi mil gya hahahahhaah dono bilkul aik jesy hain bhai bilkul aik jesy . musilmanoo ka jeena haram kerny main 60 in dono ka 20% USA israel 20% baki musilmano ka hath hai

Back
Top Bottom