What's new

PAKISTAN - CRADLE OF CIVILIZATIONS

@muse there are 3 things that are being used here to make claims of exclusivity here:
1) Geographic boundaries of said ancient nation.
2) Ethnic composition.
3) Religion.

If you look at the world today you will see these are exactly the same things that divide us and almost every war has been fought on the basis of geography (national boundaries and territorial claims), ethnicity and religion. :haha:

Proves that humankind can never live at peace and appreciate their history and be willing to share it. On a forum Afghan nationals constantly abused me for linking this history to Pakistan too which they referred to as a historyless, cultureless nation.

Btw @Rajaraja Chola probably got provoked. He is a nonchalant person and one of the better Indian posters.

Pakistan says IVC don't belong to Indians, Gandhara don't belong to Indians.

At very next movement Pakistani says Raja Dahir is Indian, Urdu become Pakistani, Mughal Empire, Delhi Sultanate, Nawab of Bengal, Tipu Sultan of Mysore is the part of Pakistani history. :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@muse there are 3 things that are being used here to make claims of exclusivity here:
1) Geographic boundaries of said ancient nation.
2) Ethnic composition.
3) Religion.

If you look at the world today you will see these are exactly the same things that divide us and almost every war has been fought on the basis of geography (national boundaries and territorial claims), ethnicity and religion. :haha:

Proves that humankind can never live at peace and appreciate their history and be willing to share it. On a forum Afghan nationals constantly abused me for linking this history to Pakistan too which they referred to as a historyless, cultureless nation.

Btw @Rajaraja Chola probably got provoked. He is a nonchalant person and one of the better Indian posters.

Pheew! Thank you !! I probably wont comment on a new IVC thread, unless until a new information about IVC are earthed. Seriously, tired of Mud slinging matches here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sindhi Hindus are a strong community in India.

Not insignificant, Lothal is the principal seaport used for trading with Mesopotamia.

How many Sindhis in india, 1billion? 100 million? 1million? 100000? I'm pretty sure they are not more than 100K which is negligible amount.

Few millions but how does their number matter. :lol: hey but how many Muhajirs from Mysore to make you eligible to claim Tipu Sultan. :rofl:

Tipu Sultan was Muslim & this religion spread to india through Pakistan. Don't you people say that Muslim do not belong to Subcontinent & should move back to Arabian land;)

Tipu Sultan was Muslim & this religion spread to india through Pakistan. Don't you people say that Muslim do not belong to Subcontinent & should move back to Arabian land;)

Answer that with proper logic(if you have any :rofl:), I read one of your comment where you said other Pakistanis abuse Muhajirs as Hindustani. You say Indians can't claim IVC or Taxila University but very next moment declare Raja Dahir as Indian king. :cheesy:

Islam spread in South India directly from Arabia through Arab merchants.

History of Pakistan starts with Mohammad bin qasim, thats what jinnah said and so are the text books of Pakistan history which cover only muslim parts of indian history.
Raja porus, ashoka, dahir etc and pre-islamic people of this region are not claimed as pakistani figures, so its natural to assume that pakistan has rather weak connection with "kafir", "idol-worshipers" gandhara, sindh civilazations.

Pakistan says IVC don't belong to Indians, Gandhara don't belong to Indians.

At very next movement Pakistani says Raja Dahir is Indian, Urdu become Pakistani, Mughal Empire, Delhi Sultanate, Nawab of Bengal, Tipu Sultan of Mysore is the part of Pakistani history. :lol::lol:

I said a lot of its shared history... not Indian or Pakistani. Also Raja Dahir has suffered a bad fate at the hands of modern Islamists in the fact that his history is being ignored today in Pakistan in an effort to promote him as a villain. He fought Muhammed bin Qasim but he was still a Sindhi king and a son of Sindh. Sindh today lies in Pakistan so just because he was non-muslim we deny his history.

The issue here is some people believe the geographical boundaries make it more part of their nation (Harrapa, Moenjodaro) or the religion. Religion usually takes precedence. For me Raja Dahir is part of Pakistani history as sindh is in Pakistan. As a Hindu king he is also a hero of Sindhi hindus and Sindhis can be Indian or Pakistani both.

I believe these are parts of shared history-including the mughals. The issue is when someone tries to deny anothers part in that history and then there is a fight about who has the greater part in that history. I have seen it, even done it numerous times with Afghan nationals. Ahmed Shah Durrani was born in Multan anyway and 80% of us are Pakistani.

History of Pakistan starts with Mohammad bin qasim, thats what jinnah said and so are the text books of Pakistan history which cover only muslim parts of indian history.
Raja porus, ashoka, dahir etc and pre-islamic people of this region are not claimed as pakistani figures, so its natural to assume that pakistan has rather weak connection with "kafir", "idol-worshipers" gandhara, sindh civilazations.

nice one mate.:)

the history of afghanistan starts with talibans and when they destroyed the buddha statue, practically making afghanistan the one and only stone age country in the world where peadophiles roam free and do bacha bazi

and the living example of that stone age bacha baaz afghani is you

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom