What's new

Pakistan could ask India to host series with Australia

Whatever the case we have won more matches, and the reason we suffer is because just like everything else in Pakistan there is corruption.

You see Bharti fanboys on this site don't really represent the majority of people.

If you ask an Indian that is truly a fan of cricket he will have no problem admitting that Pakistan has had, and still has some world class players.

I'm obviously going to say Pakistan is the better team, but there have been some Indian players that I liked very much and have no problem admitting it either.

When it comes to big events, we always win.........how many World Cup matches Pakistan has won against India(yeah yeah...blame everything on corruption.....as if there is no corruption in India)

Forgot Asia Cup.....

When it comes to big events, we always win.........how many World Cup matches Pakistan has won against India(yeah yeah...blame everything on corruption.....as if there is no corruption in India)

Forgot Asia Cup.....

I haven't, but could you remind me again, who won the cup?

How on earth does Pakistan playing its home games in UAE make IPL jealous. :cheesy:

Show off our talent. Watch the owners of the teams cheer their heads off for our players.

That's just for starters. :chilli:

You were talking about India-Pakistan 'face-offs' I suppose......

Sonny boy, who has won more matches over-all?

Who cares about the IPL?

Zimbabwe, South Africa and Malaysia are perfectly good areas to host the series.

In my opinion UAE is still the best venue to host - like you said before...

If not UAE then South Africa wanted to host a series and I am sure there would have been plenty of spectators willing to watch these matches. England was also a good choice but due to match-fixing episode they are irritant to host another series.

I would love to see Pakistan beating AUS in India :azn:

Grounds in india, bangldesh and Sri lanka get crowds easily

In relatively smaller events......we let you win...... after-all you are our neighbor :)

Thank you for this generosity :D

Whatever the case we have won more matches, and the reason we suffer is because just like everything else in Pakistan there is corruption.

You see Bharti fanboys on this site don't really represent the majority of people.

If you ask an Indian that is truly a fan of cricket he will have no problem admitting that Pakistan has had, and still has some world class players.

I'm obviously going to say Pakistan is the better team, but there have been some Indian players that I liked very much and have no problem admitting it either.

Dude..you are right...Indian people like pakistani players definitely....I will bet you..If pakistani players are allowed to play in IPL they are a crowd booster...But again ...as as a nation we are not in good terms with each other so we never explicitly express our admiration and that makes sense...even none of the pakistani people will also share any praise to Indian cricketers too...

So in a nutshell...Indian public likes Pakistani cricketers...but i doubt if they support pakistan cricket team in place of aussies..The reason if of course obvious...

Dude..you are right...Indian people like pakistani players definitely....I will bet you..If pakistani players are allowed to play in IPL they are a crowd booster...But again ...as as a nation we are not in good terms with each other so we never explicitly express our admiration and that makes sense...even none of the pakistani people will also share any praise to Indian cricketers too...

So in a nutshell...Indian public likes Pakistani cricketers...but i doubt if they support pakistan cricket team in place of aussies..The reason if of course obvious...

The problem is mainly bharti media. It is out of control.
Indian media led to politicizing sports which I think is bs.

Well everything that makes our relationship better is welcome. We would welcome Pakistani players in India, we should also provide this facility at reasonable price considering their board needs help.

I seriously wanna see cricket matches being played in pakistan .
I want to see the crowd of karachi and lahore chearing loudly .
I've literally never really watched a match being played in pakistan maybe because i started watching cricket in 09 .
I really wish and hope to see cricket back in pakistan .

Show off our talent. Watch the owners of the teams cheer their heads off for our players.

That's just for starters. :chilli:

That's Pakistani way of making Indians jealous.

ROFLMFAO..

...Please attack a few more teams and make us more jealous, O ye mighty one...

:lol::lol::lol:

I think we have seen enough of the ball biting, spot fixing and herpes getting talents:rofl:

:flame:

I think we have seen enough of the ball biting, spot fixing and herpes getting talents:rofl:

:flame:

LoL, like you bhartis don't match fix.

Watch this again and again to realize who is your master is, in terms of cricket.

lol.

1:45 is the faces you bhartis make towards Pakistan everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom