What's new

Pakistan could ask India to host series with Australia

LoL, like you bhartis don't match fix.

Well no Bharti has been jailed in a foriegn country for match fixing, no bharti has been caught on camera chomping on a cricket ball and no bharti had to sit out a cricket match because of herpes.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well no Bharti has been jailed in a foriegn country for match fixing, no bharti has been caught on camera chomping on a cricket ball and no bharti had to sit out a cricket match because of herpes.:rofl:

Oh poor bhartis. After facing humiliating defeats time and time again, I suppose it is natural that you will rely on this defense mechanism.

Pakistan has beaten you guys in your country more times than you have beaten us in our country.

I know it hurts, but please cope with it in a civilized manner.

:lol:

You should be ashamed of saying such things about a hot-blooded Pathan.

You no aware of mighty Pathan power!

Seems like you are the ball expert.

Whether you suck, lick or raise them, a Pakistani wouldn't know.

:rofl:

Well this Pakistani for sure would know:

shahid_afridi_banned_for_biting_ball.jpg

Hungry Kya?

:lol::lol::lol:

LoL I can't see your image CJackSparrow, but I know one thing.

Bhartis are maaaaad.

LOL

Truth hurts.

Respect your idols.

:lol:

Mr. Zaka please go to india and take zardari nawaz too and start living there along with veena malik. You guys are begger have no self respect.

and when he comes back, all the aggression from pain comes on Tendulkar: :rofl:

Nah don't think he quite came back after 2009. Genital Herpes pretty much destroyed his career:lol:

How are bhartis going to talk about our player having herpes, when he contracted the disease from India?

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom