What's new

Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you wish. I am not sure why people do not finish a discussion...But I am not going to impose my views on you. However, these are not mine but of a scholar and I did not wish to impose but meant to discuss because this is my understanding and yours is VERY much different...

No....no... I would love to discuss all these things, however, I just hate typing :( ... I am kind of person who can talk for hours, without a break........

Additionally, our thoughts are not that far-off as you might think. It's good you at-least listen...

No....no... I would love to discuss all these things, however, I just hate typing :( ... I am kind of person who can talk for hours, without a break........

Additionally, our thoughts are not that far-off as you might think. It's good you at-least listen...

Hahaha...I used to be a member of some religion related forums and moderator of 2 forums on religion than it just became to unconrtollable! Left the forums and now I can't even recall their names :what:

Still am something of 1 discussion group on FB. But barely visit it as its not active anymore...so, yes I listen because without listening you are not going to learn anything :)

Hahaha...I used to be a moderator of 2 forums on religion than it just became to unconrtollable! Left the forums and now I can't even recall their names :what:
Mod@ three forums!!!!!! Imagine, me a novice @ religion, locking horns with you! :blink:

I don't understand why extremism in Pakistan exists on two ends. There is a left side and there is also a right side. Why can't we become civilized Muslims like Indonesians, Malaysians ??

I don't understand why extremism exists on two ends. There is a left side and there is also a right side. Why can't we become civilized Muslims like Indonesians, Malaysians ??

Ever been to either countries?

I don't understand why extremism in Pakistan exists on two ends. There is a left side and there is also a right side. Why can't we become civilized Muslims like Indonesians, Malaysians ??

BTW, cb4 & Talon, which side of the divide do you guys reckon I am on? :blink:

Ever been to either countries?

Yes i have been to Malaysia. As far as Indonesia is concerned, no, i have not been there. However, i have interacted among them and i found them to be what a muslim society should be like.

Mod@ three forums!!!!!! Imagine, me a novice @ religion, locking horns with you! :blink:

Oh no I was moderator at 2 of them because I was active and plus I probably was the only 1 who wasn't there to fight. On Facebook I was chosen because the Chrisitian founder thinks of me as his little daughter as we have long discussions on religion related issues...

I love learning about different religions..I hate ignorance hence do the opposite = L-E-A-R-N + U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D

I am all for knowledge ...Not just Duniyawi but also deeni ;)

Yes i have been to Malaysia. As far as Indonesia is concerned, no, i have not been there. However, i have interacted among them and i found them to be what a muslim society should be like.

Excellent which part and for how long were you there?

It's probably of all the spices we eat and all the household problems we have and take it out or try to justify it through religion...Or maybe we are just hard + hot headed!

BTW, cb4 & Talon, which side of the divide do you guys reckon I am on? :blink:

Which side? What do you mean? Are we to take sides? :P

Excellent which part and for how long were you there?

Kuala Lumpur. I don't know exactly. My father was going there for business and i used to visit him on and off.

Yups @ resorts, both countries. Love Bali!

Regarding religious interaction, I try my best to stay away :blink:

Bali is not even Indonesian - That island is all foreigner! :(

Doesn't really represent the country!

Kuala Lumpur. I don't know exactly. My father was going there for business and i used to visit them on and off.

KL is very different from most of Malaysia :)

However, Malaysia has a PM who has power and 11 "ceremonial" Sultans (or was it 10)...Each governing their own states and I think only 3 (used to be 3 when I was there) are ruled by the Islamic party.

Bali is not even Indonesian - That island is all foreigner! :(

Doesn't really represent the country!

Hmmmm... maybe that's why I have such a nice time there. Kidding! :P

Which side? What do you mean? Are we to take sides? :P

What I meant to ask was, people are so judgmental here on this forum. I have been labelled, whatever comes to your mind. I just wanted to have a bit balanced opinion from you two, in light of my recent posts!

KL is very different from most of Malaysia :)

However, Malaysia has a PM who has power and 11 "ceremonial" Sultans (or was it 10)...Each governing their own states and I think only 3 (used to be 3 when I was there) are ruled by the Islamic party.

Yes maybe it is. I have heard that Southern part of the country is sort of like China culturally...

What I meant to ask was, people are so judgmental here on this forum. I have been labelled, whatever comes to your mind. I just wanted to have a bit balanced opinion from you two, in light of my recent posts!

O the only people I BACK-SLAP those who answer jahil like answers = ignorantly (Jahil is the arabic equivalent of ignorant)
Or people who answer without knowledge.

Who am I to judge? I have my own mistakes...Who am I to judge?

Yes maybe it is. I have heard that Southern part of the country is sort of like China culturally...

Southern part is very close to Singapore...But which state in particular do you have in mind?

O the only people I BACK-SLAP those who answer jahil like answers = ignorantly (Jahil is the arabic equivalent of ignorant)
Or people who answer without knowledge.

Who am I to judge? I have my own mistakes...Who am I to judge?

Southern part is very close to Singapore...But which state in particular do you have in mind?
Well, what I think is, you are a bright cookie! :cheers:

Keep on reading girl.... just don't slap me during a heated debate @ morons, sometimes I loose my cool, stupidity really... really... truly.... bothers the **** out of me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom