What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020"

These are indeed JH-7s and this particular clip is from Shaheen VIII.
Not questioning you 'bout the JH-7's.

However, would you be knowing how many Mirage Squadrons were participating in Shaheen VIII?

The image shown has the one from the No. 8 Squadron (Haiders).

Haiders.png

Below is a clip from Chinese State Channel CCTV7 & it show No. 25 Squadron (Eagles) during Shaheen VIII

I also found this page on Facebook with these images from Shaheen VIII and it shows 06 Mirages from No. 25 Squadron parked on the tarmac.

Facebook: Shaheen VIII

It seems to be bholari
Not questioning you 'bout the JH-7's.

However, would you be knowing how many Mirage Squadrons were participating in Shaheen VIII?

The image shown has the one from the No. 8 Squadron (Haiders).

Below is a clip from Chinese State Channel CCTV7 & it show No. 25 Squadron (Eagles) during Shaheen VIII

I also found this page on Facebook with these images from Shaheen VIII and it shows 06 Mirages from No. 25 Squadron parked on the tarmac.

Facebook: Shaheen VIII

These shots are from Shaheen VII (apologies for typo earlier) that was held at Bholari. The shot of Mirage taking off is actually runway 04L I believe.

The latest video from the exercise.

I haven't heard any conversation relating to the JF-17B (2-seater) during the Shaheen IX. Its pretty clear that it isn't participating this year.

But I was wondering if anyone could shed some light as to why it wasn't considered when slightly older jets like F-7 & Mirage made the cut.

Obviously its still being labelled as a Trainer and not for EW, but it would have been nice to see how it could/would be utilized in a War scenario.

49297289397_558a662472_k.jpg

@Hodor @airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Tandem seaters are currently used for OCU purposes and some testing. They'll be fully functional soon.

J.10C doesnt have a dual seat version and the video doesn't show much, most likely he flew in a dual seat J.11.

J-11 is the only tandem seater there, how'd he fly in the J-10C - c'mon. =) This has no bearing on what's being bought.

J-11 is the only tandem seater there, how'd he fly in the J-10C - c'mon. =) This has no bearing on what's being bought.

kya bought kiya hai bhai...bohut hogiya...lets reveal if really bought something ....I have a feeling about that Chinese EW craft Y-9. PAF do like to have it rather than fighter plane.

kya bought kiya hai bhai...bohut hogiya...lets reveal if really bought something ....I have a feeling about that Chinese EW craft Y-9. PAF do like to have it rather than fighter plane.
Sir, awaiting the announcement as well, on what they intend on getting. =) Chief flew in the J-11BS, though.

Last edited:
Few days ago, I posted a video , which claims that the deal for J 10 are done , they would be arriving in Pakistan in near future.

I was asked not to post such videos. But now some members are suggesting that the deal is done for J 10, let's hope so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom