What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020"

Hopefully we'll get them soon these along with block 3s will be a pain in the *** for IAF ..... imagine 2× block 3s flying with 1× J10C equipped with PL 15s deadly combo

Now imagine both jets’ radars off, guided by the Erieyes and supported by the EW DA-20s. No escape plan for the IAF. They won’t know what hit them like on Feb 27th 2019.

Few days ago, I posted a video , which claims that the deal for J 10 are done , they would be arriving in Pakistan in near future.

I was asked not to post such videos. But now some members are suggesting that the deal is done for J 10, let's hope so.
Some say PAF announces their road trips after they have reached home already. Why should PAF and wait, and for what? China can deliver 12 units a month. If PAF wanted it, they would have by now. PAF is proactive and Rafaels have landed already.

Last edited:
And don't think we are intended or going to buy J-11 but it was just a joy ride similar to Previous ACMs which had a joy rides on EFT/RAFALE

Just out of curiosity, why the Chinese commander wearing a Pakistani flag? Is it a normal traditional thing during the exercises?

@airomerix

Screenshot 2020-12-22 at 3.24.53 PM.png

Last edited:
Pakistan should induct couple of flanker squadron as a Naval air wing to safeguarding the coastal area and J11 are best choice for it

OMG ... please NOT AGAIN this discussion! :hitwall:
Another 400 pages for J-11...

Indeed; some simply don't get it that to my lifetime Germany won't have a functioning Air Force or Pakistan will not get any Chinese Flankers ... :omghaha:

Another 400 pages for J-11...
I don't know about that, but I will request Mods that since we already have an existing Topic on Shaheen IX, it would be wise to merge both topics.

@The Eagle

---------------------------------​

Now, in regard to the ACM taking flight on one of the PLAAF jets...

Q. When was the last time in recent past did a active ACM go on a flight with an foreign Air Force.

The puzzle seems to be taking shape amid rumors that have been going on post-Operation Swift Retort.

1. COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa was seen inspecting a J-10C at last years Shaheen IX.

DuOGYK_XgAAKrIZ.jpg

2. Then there was infamous interview (last year) of the Interior Minister of Pakistan, Sheikh Rasheed that was extensively covered on PDF - relating to the J-10.

Sheikh Rasheed confirms/hints about buying J-10 Jets

So, i'm still going to refrain from being absolutely certain that the J-10C and/or any other jets are being inducted... I will say that amid reports of how the US/Boeing are pushing for the sale of the F/A-18 to India, I think Pakistan may/has already made up its mind as to which direction it seems to be heading.

But when a murderous/racist gets the highest military honour from the US for killing the masses - we should take it a clear indication that F-16's are now on the verge of becoming the past.

This last statement of mine may not go well with most of our Members who like myself are fans of the Falcon/Viper. But at some point, we have got to wake up and accept reality.

@Hodor @airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @ziaulislam

Few days ago, I posted a video , which claims that the deal for J 10 are done , they would be arriving in Pakistan in near future.

I was asked not to post such videos. But now some members are suggesting that the deal is done for J 10, let's hope so.

We don't allow every other youtuber to be treated as a source and allow posting such videos. In the end, Forum will be lost for millions of random videos and such comments. The source must be credible and even members here can't prove anything in regard to such deal except for best guess at all. However, credible members will be appreciated more than a youtuber that copy pastes the same things that we discussed thousands of times hence, there's no need to create a separate thread. Hopefully, there will be no more arguments on this non-issue.

Why this jf 17 looks different to me..

Attachments

• 20201222_162222.jpg
    20201222_162222.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom