What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

The resentment is one similarity I've seen between India-Nepal and Pakistan-Afghan relationship. People in these two borders have similar culture and free movement. Yet there is palpable resentment. :undecided:
What is the reason behind the India-Nepal resentment?

Pak-Afghan is inherently due to the 'Durrand' line.

BREAKING: Local + militant sources report that tonight Pakistani aircraft have carried out simultaneous airstrikes against militant targets along Afghanistan-Pakistan border in Kunar, Paktika, Khost and along Bajaur belt. Militant sources say there are casualties.

Breaking News: Different sources confirm the Pakistani jet fighters carried out late night simultaneous strikes in the Afghanistan north-eastern Kunar and south-eastern Khost provinces, respectively, in "Chogam" and "Passa mela" remote areas sharing a close border with Pakistan.

@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1

WELL DONE to the Pakistan military personnel who have carried our these attacks against the anti-Pakistani terrorists.........:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:.........PAKISTAN FIRST!!!!!!!!!.........:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

The level of damage Taliban Khan has done to Pakistan is immeasurable. It goes beyond just financial corruption. He has done another Zia on Pakistan - ruined the moral fabric of Pakistan. His youthiyas have gone completely bonkers, i saw one on twitter claiming that Pakistan army was behind the Peshawar APS attack. The kind of language the enemies of Pakistan use. These guys have lost their brains in their love for Taliban khan the ego maniac. There is a need to put a leash to this criminal. I hope his party is dissolved under Foreign Funding case and he is banned for life just like Nawaz Sharif.

Pakistan Zindabad! Pakistan Army Zindabad!
Thats what makes me feel proud of our military when they do their JOB of protecting Pakistan.

The people that actually claimed that army has done APS attacks (mohsin dawar, ali wazir) are in govt today and may even become ur ministers.

Breaking news...........US, China and Russia have been sharing Intel with forces for strikes, the crazy tabs have managed to unite the world's superpowers against them.

The tabs have had months to comply with global norms on women's rights and stopping militants, they have refused the afghan state is going to go into the gutter.

Worst part is that the youthiya lot has gone rogue and they will condemn everything that military does. Bunch of traitors have forgotten the 80,000 Pakistanis that have lost their lives in this war. All these traitors care about is their man crush - Taliban Khan, Imi the Dim.
The level of damage Taliban Khan has done to Pakistan is immeasurable. It goes beyond just financial corruption. He has done another Zia on Pakistan - ruined the moral fabric of Pakistan. His youthiyas have gone completely bonkers, i saw one on twitter claiming that Pakistan army was behind the Peshawar APS attack. The kind of language the enemies of Pakistan use. These guys have lost their brains in their love for Taliban khan the ego maniac. There is a need to put a leash to this criminal. I hope his party is dissolved under Foreign Funding case and he is banned for life just like Nawaz Sharif.

Easy with the divisive, inflammatory & immoral statements, buddy. Almost all PTI supporters I'v seen are supporting this action. Some aren't but that could be said about pdm supporters as well.

Hope the objectives of strike were achieved i.e killing of terrorists.

However looking at the situation of this thread, definitely the domestic objectives have been achieved.

Lets hope there's no blowback and innocent ppl of KPK & Balochistan don't face the brunt.

What is the reason behind the India-Nepal resentment?

Pak-Afghan is inherently due to the 'Durrand' line.
I'm not very knowledgeable. This resentment is not well known to Indians. I once had a Nepali roommate and was surprised to find that he did not like India. The only response that I could muster in return was bewilderment. :laugh:

Nepalese have communist parties that are pro Beijing. This makes GOI unhappy. There were some accusations from Nepali side that India enforced an undeclared blockade in response to some constitutional changes in Nepal. These changes were against the interest of pro India regions in the country.

I believe that the current Nepalese government is more pro India because uncle Sam donated $500 million to them with only condition of being nice to New Delhi :laugh:

Stop being a Pacifist. The strikes were needed. People like you have no solutions. Bajwa bad, bajwa wrong. When soldiers die, chief gets bashed. When he retaliates and some causalities occur bajwa bad. Bajwa bad cause he indulged in regime change and is an American conspirator.

People PDF live in a dystopian world man. Bas IK dai do inko and they'll be happy.

I think you would talk differently if your relatives were caught in these attacks. If we go by this logic, any human life is dispensable and all is justified for PAF. I'm guessing you're sitting somewhere comfortably behind your PC far away from all the 'action'. You do realize innocent children were killed in this attack? If that did not sink in, then I would suggest you search for a moral compass in life. And it's mostly the young PDF visitors aged between puberty and I would guess max. 30 years old who appear to have a very narrow mindset regarding this type of warfare. This is not call of duty modern warfare on the PS5; have you ever actually seen a dead body in person?

If I am a pacifist because I don't condone the killing of innocent children, then so be it. You on the other hand have some soul searching to do buddy.

Alright what do you want PAF to do? Dozens of soldiers have died in 2 days cause of cross boder TTP attacks

What would you do if you're in thier place? How are we supposed to counter that

For starters; ensure you minimize civilian casualties including innocent women and children. How they do that and in what capacity is the job of the Pakistani Fauj. But cheering for this loss of life is nothing short of barbarism. I get the impression we have a few young Pakistani PDF visitors who are used to violence in games such as Call of Duty MW; and hence believe the goal justifies the means.

I think you would talk differently if your relatives were caught in these attacks. If we go by this logic, any human life is dispensable and all is justified for PAF. I'm guessing you're sitting somewhere comfortably behind your PC far away from all the 'action'. You do realize innocent children were killed in this attack? If that did not sink in, then I would suggest you search for a moral compass in life. And it's mostly the young PDF visitors aged between puberty and I would guess max. 30 years old who appear to have a very narrow mindset regarding this type of warfare. This is not call of duty modern warfare on the PS5; have you ever actually seen a dead body in person?

If I am a pacifist because I don't condone the killing of innocent children, then so be it. You on the other hand have some soul searching to do buddy.

Killing innocents is wrong. Which is why 80,000 innocent Pakistanis who lost their lives due to ttp and afghan terrorists who worship indian hindu KUFFARS need to be avenged. They killed our children, now we will kill theirs. The gloves are off. No more Mr Nice guy. PAKISTAN FIRST!!!......... :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

For starters; ensure you minimize civilian casualties including innocent women and children. How they do that and in what capacity is the job of the Pakistani Fauj. But cheering for this loss of life is nothing short of barbarism. I get the impression we have a few young Pakistani PDF visitors who are used to violence in games such as Call of Duty MW; and hence believe the goal justifies the means.
Better ignore, they're off
Ofcourse no one wants to damage innocents

Killing innocents is wrong. Which is why 80,000 innocent Pakistanis who lost their lives due to ttp and afghan terrorists who worship indian hindu KUFFARS need to be avenged. They killed our children, now we will kill theirs. The gloves are off. No more Mr Nice guy. PAKISTAN FIRST!!!......... :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Again; as you grow older and start maturing, you too will realize that senseless acts of violence serve no purpose and only lead to more suffering in the end; for both sides.
You portray yourself as a patriotic Pakistani; but to me you come across as a young gun who does not completely realize the magnitude of the situation.
Pakistan needs to have a proper response to cross border attacks; but indiscriminate killings is not one of them.

Back
Top Bottom