What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

Why jets over drones though?
The perpetual contrarian speaks again. More stupid than smart. Use your brains, the payload and precision of a jet is much greater than of a drone.

I guess just like one Pakistani Ghazi is equal to 10 Indian soldiers , one Pashtun Talib is equal to 10 soldiers of Pak fauj.
#uck off u Indian pig

Pakistan must have a clear foreign policy on Afghanistan, and both the bad and the good Taliban policies need to be corrected.

I'd like to respectfully provide the following suggestions:

1. Treat the Taliban government of Afghanistan in the same manner as you would Iran or any other neighbor; no Afghani living in Pakistan is exempt from this rule; all visitors to Pakistan require a valid visa;

2. Abandon your "Afghanistan as your backyard" policy and conduct commerce and trade as though Afghanistan were a neighboring nation.

3. Pakistan could also launch a program for revalidating national identity, and if you discover someone with a fake ID or an Afghani, send them back to Afghanistan so they can clean up their own mess..

Pakistan must have a clear foreign policy on Afghanistan, and both the bad and the good Taliban policies need to be corrected.

1. Treat the Taliban government of Afghanistan in the same manner as you would Iran or any other neighbor; no Afghani living in Pakistan is exempt from this rule; all visitors to Pakistan require a valid visa;

2. Abandon your "Afghanistan as your backyard" policy and conduct commerce and trade as though Afghanistan were a neighboring nation.

3. Pakistan could also launch a program for revalidating national identity, and if you discover someone with a fake ID or an Afghani, send them back to Afghanistan so they can clean up their own mess..
1. Not doable until the internal systems of Pakistan are reformed to where no one can create entire family trees on bribery

2. Not possible given the history of the Afghans and their animosity towards Pakistan which precedes the Afghan war - keep in mind, India did not oppose the creation of Pakistan - Afghanistan did. That historical angst has never died and neither has the targeted campaign against Pakistani trade efforts regardless of a Taliban or NA or whatever Afghan you want to bring in power. Until 26/11 and before the rise of religious extremism in India - the attitudes while full of “animosity ” weren’t opposed to reconciliation like a family dispute.

That was never the case with Afghanistan.

Hence the best solution is for taking over territory which frankly has always switched hands between empires - the Wakhan corridor and formally get Pakistan the trade route it seeks while sealing off the rest of the border with Afghanistan.

3. Not possible due to 1 and also due to long standing inter marriages between the tribes settled in FATA and those in Afghanistan

The perpetual contrarian speaks again. More stupid than smart. Use your brains, the payload and precision of a jet is much greater than of a drone.

#uck off u Indian pig
bleek sahib revives a 10 month old thread, him and his pajeet obsession with "war" between Afghans and Pakistan has no limits, no end. mods refuse to discourage him too for some strange reason.
3. Not possible due to 1 and also due to long standing inter marriages between the tribes settled in FATA and those in Afghanistan
any opinion on marriages between indians and mohajirs? or is it the case that marriages between Pashtuns are bad for Pakistan but marrying bharatis is a blessing?

bleek sahib revives a 10 month old thread, him and his pajeet obsession with "war" between Afghans and Pakistan has no limits, no end. mods refuse to discourage him too for some strange reason.

Dude what is your problem.

This is a public forum, we can revive threads as we wish, it’s up to you whether you wish to respond to it or not

any opinion on marriages between indians and mohajirs? or is it the case that marriages between Pashtuns are bad for Pakistan but marrying bharatis is a blessing?

Afghan pashtuns are not good for business.

Last edited:
Dude what is your problem.

This is a public forum, we can revive threads as we wish, it’s up to you whether you wish to respond to it or not
he may be an afghan apologist and cuck for them

because it's facts. afghanistan continues to support terrorism in this land for decades and all pakistan has ever shown it is weakness and bent over for it time and time again like a slavish fool.

if this path continues for even a little longer, they deserve to be humbled on a level where history will remember it.

BLA and TTP are based in Afghanistan and Pakistan can't do anything about them and its been 20 years

BLA and TTP are based in Afghanistan and Pakistan can't do anything about them and its been 20 years
because pakistan is a nation of cowards and slave mentality folk. majority of people would still defend afghanistan despite how the average afghan views them as a subhuman breed and wishes to genocide their people and occupy their land. if they had a little self-respect theyd have an instinct to retaliate and seek revenge, to defend themselves.

instead their instinct is slave-like, to seek apologies and a false sense of peace despite suffering continous losses.

because pakistan is a nation of cowards and slave mentality folk. majority of people would still defend afghanistan despite how the average afghan views them as a subhuman breed and wishes to genocide their people and occupy their land. if they had a little self-respect theyd have an instinct to retaliate and seek revenge, to defend themselves.

instead their instinct is slave-like, to seek apologies and a false sense of peace despite suffering continous losses.
are you a Pakistani using a foreign IP/proxy or a foreigner using Pakistani flag to deceive the PDFers

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I think Pakistan needs to address a couple of core issues first—recognition the Durand Line (specially from the Afghan side) as an international border to remove any blurry lines. And integrate tribal areas into the regular political system by creating a new province or part of KPK. These two actions should provide a robust legislative foundation and framework to normalize the relationship with the current and future Afghan governments. But again, I am not sure about the appetite level of the current Afghan and Pakistani govt to address these issues.
My two cents

Regards

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I think Pakistan needs to address a couple of core issues first—recognition the Durand Line (specially from the Afghan side) as an international border to remove any blurry lines. And integrate tribal areas into the regular political system by creating a new province or part of KPK. These two actions should provide a robust legislative foundation and framework to normalize the relationship with the current and future Afghan governments. But again, I am not sure about the appetite level of the current Afghan and Pakistani govt to address these issues.
My two cents

Regards
?

Pakistan doesn't need to formally "recognise" a border which is already marked and known internationally as the border. No need to entertain such stupid notions Afghanistan with such actions.

And they'll remain for many more decades most likely because nothing concrete or definitive is being done

?

Pakistan doesn't need to formally "recognise" a border which is already marked and known internationally as the border. No need to entertain such stupid notions Afghanistan with such actions.

And they'll remain for many more decades most likely because nothing concrete or definitive is being done
If I remember correctly, the issue of Durand Line is still outstanding. Perhaps I am wrong.

If I remember correctly, the issue of Durand Line is still outstanding. Perhaps I am wrong.
In the personal opinion of the average Afghan yes, but otherwise no.

It has been ratified and accepted on numerous occasions by their king and is recognised by the entire world including Pakistan

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom