What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

Mirzali Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BREAKING: Local + militant sources report that tonight Pakistani aircraft have carried out simultaneous airstrikes against militant targets along Afghanistan-Pakistan border in Kunar, Paktika, Khost and along Bajaur belt. Militant sources say there are casualties.

Breaking News: Different sources confirm the Pakistani jet fighters carried out late night simultaneous strikes in the Afghanistan north-eastern Kunar and south-eastern Khost provinces, respectively, in "Chogam" and "Passa mela" remote areas sharing a close border with Pakistan.

@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1

Why jets over drones though?

Geography plays a role maybe? And jets can hit destroy more in an area rather than a drone?

But Pakistan has used drones against BLA terrorists. So this also gets me confused.

Can be true, Military Inc. needed diversion from their mess.

They tried to kill the TTP chief via drone before, I think its a response to what happened past few days.

They tried to kill the TTP chief via drone before, I think its a response to what happened past few days.

Failed to explode 💀

Only in Pakistan I swear

Back
Top Bottom