What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

they were killing them ever since taliban khan was installed. first thing he ordered FC to do was to no longer call in drones.
It is surprising to see the speculation about Imran's premiership affecting the relationship between Pakistan and Taliban. I've always believed that the establishment was in charge of such strategic and sensitive foreign policy affairs regardless of who is the a premier :pop:

IB Strikes, the enemy is responsible for collateral damage, SIGINT tracked communications, in recent attacks and attacked command and control elements of takfiri.

The Forces don't give a fk, the tabs have been given months to sort out the ttp, nothing was done the forces have lost patience........this is just a taste.. nuff said.

We struck them after we lost 7 soldiers. These strikes are only for domestic consumption. Nobody can defeat Taliban. Taliban have turned the tables. They are now providing assistance to TTP. Taliban are now a real threat to Pakistan. They used to be good friends. Doha agreement turned out to be a nightmare for Pakistan.

@PanzerKiel

Would you agree that ISPR should control this narrative? Remaining quiet allows insignificant voices to be heard whose primary purpose is to spread discourse. (Civilians, women, and children killed)

They should make it clear that strictly terrorist bases were targeted with no civilians in the vicinity after multiple failed attempts to get the IEA to deal with them.

This takes the attention away from those spreading false information.

IB Strikes, the enemy is responsible for collateral damage, SIGINT tracked communications, in recent attacks and attacked command and control elements of takfiri.

The Forces don't give a fk, the tabs have been given months to sort out the ttp, nothing was done the forces have lost patience........this is just a taste.. nuff said.
True , time to turn up the notch.Such strikes must be built into a constant campaign instead of a one off event. Talib promises are shit, they don't even know their own shit from the neighbour right now. Better stay quiet and out of our way.

If the images of the deceased family members are genuine and belong to the strike carried out allegedly by PAF, then whoever authorized the strike has made a tragic mistake. This will only fuel cross border and TTP attacks within Pakistan. Do we not have drone technology or is there no verification or clearance before conducting such a strike?

Unless someone can convince me that decimating this family was needed otherwise the enemy would gain an unfair advantage and our Fauj would be at a disadvantage militarily.
Do we lack precision strike capability? This is no way to exact revenge for our deceased Jawans; regardless of what anyone says; those children and this family did not have to die, it is absolutely tragic.

I get an impression that we also don't have a clear mechanism or policy in place when it comes to dealing with cross-border terrorism emanating from Afghanistan. Perhaps Bajwa could focus a bit more on this matter instead of indulging in regime change tactics?

You are clearly not a PTI fan :laugh:

But don't you think that this action (if not approved by Taliban beforehand) is a strategic liability for Pakistan? The whole point of antagonizing America and supporting Taliban in Afghan war was to promote a friendly government there. Given what's at stake, Imran's policy of keeping it cool on the Afghan border does not seem like a terrible idea.
It wasn't a terrible idea, everyone supported it, but it isn't going as planned. TTP continues to operate with impunity and terrorist attacks continued, which probably led to this strike.

Basically yiu arr saying whole brass is incompetent?

Look there shoudnt be two opinions on procuring MRAPs and drones from turkey ..end of story

And this should have been done atleast 10 years ago.
Not at all. I am saying the culture of accountability should be there and we need to get out of reactive mode instead be more proactive in tackling such issues.
I am with you when you say our soldiers need more equipment however we need a strategy to go on an offensive instead of just being defensive.

We are already at war Mr. Slow, and enemies have used all their tricks to try to balkanize us, yet here we are. And we shall endure this too and see the light of a peaceful tomorrow, sorry to break your heart in advance.

Break my heart? Is that how dumb dummies react when exposed?? This country was created by civilians and army was a British pet, its us who love this country n keep it together. And its us who will save it from american agents in GHQ. The only war where Pakistan beat india and took land from them was 48 when we fought and not the army.

Break my heart? Is that how dumb dummies react when exposed?? This country was created by civilians and army was a British pet, its us who love this country n keep it together. And its us who will save it from american agents in GHQ. The only war where Pakistan beat india and took land from them was 48 when we fought and not the army.

Ttp/afghan terrorists are indian hindu KUFFAR creations. afghan terrorists/ttp worship indian hindu KUFFARS.

Ttp/afghan terrorists are indian hindu KUFFAR creations. afghan terrorists/ttp worship indian hindu KUFFARS.

And we could see from the sky thatbwe r only killing kuffar and no one else?? I wouldve believed what our forces said but now i dont think so. People who can bend to US and sell their souls for money without caring about the country, can also lie about killing terrorists. People with some sense will realize this.

Back
Top Bottom