What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

Their numbers are also as high if not higher. Their attacks are not growing stronger but at the same level and it will take time to make a dent on them.
Agreed the IEA doesn't have complete control and these groups use the land as staging points. The problem is such strikes generate anger and demands for action from the other side. I don't believe for 1 minute that the IEA can be pressed into doing anything and instead what we will see is thousands of their men on the western border ready to attack the forces.

In that case, permanently close the afghan/Pakistan border and let nothing come in or go out. Then sit back and watch probably the biggest famine and starvation ever known to mankind take place.

U r a known racist and a scumbag. If someone kills our innocent children and behave like zionists, does this mean we become animals too and kill their innocent children?? That too in ramadan??? U should not even call urself a muslim, ppl like u r actual takfeeri mushrik.

7 innocent Pakistani soldiers were killed by ttp yesterday. It was Ramadhan. Now it's time we kill them and their children. Gloves are off. Show no mercy.

Didn't say their number weren't high
In many times its 1 / 1 but we are comparing a modern military force which superior weapon systems and intelligence against these groups considering these attacks are high and number of fallens are high as well.

Well IEA officially claim this as they have gov ground realities are different but this could be a build or break time for IEA they gotta step up or just take it

Now in regards to thousands of their men moving towards Pakistani border this can be handled , first thing is Pakistan must seal all borders and keep active push and attack TTP and BLA targets deep inside Afghanistan let them feel land closing on them and nothing save that will give them option to move to central Asian states or Iran where these groups moving in higher numbers will become those states problem and Pakistan can offer a hand of support,

Also continues attacks inside Afghanistan territory will force them into survival mode for families instead of attacking Pakistani border posts.

Constant Surveillance of the area with drones quicker deployment QRF and Air force regularly attacking is the need of hour to create a buffer zone.

Alot can be handled, if this was done when TTP and all other groups were active it would have been much harder but with higher dependency on air power will limit damage inside Pakistan

Also these groups have learnt how to adapt and survive in Afghanistan. Sustaining a offensive operation against Pakistan wont work. One because of the military 2nd the people itself yes there are some aholes but Majority of nation will support Armed forces on this

They have help within hence their attacks, and that can be taken care of with sound intelligence.
The IEA does need to step up no doubt about that.
Thousands of their men heading to the borders cannot be handled at all, I think you're talking about the TTP not the IEA if I'm right.
Yes taking it to the TTP is correct but it has to be done with precision, not this.

Bigger fear for me, more than possibility of a war, is that such collateral damage will provoke another wave of [God forbid] suicide attacks inside Pakistani cities. Probably more severe wave, because last time Pakistan's role was indirect, supporting US, but this is a direct role. [I wish that I am wrong].

Perpetrators keep their recruiters ready to hunt for the revengeful who just witnessed this kind of event.

This is same old cycle that has been observed in past. We didn't learn from past.
It could also be the other way round.When Pakistan hesitated to take out the terries in Afg. that built a sense of safety in these crooks.Now when they see their homes burnt and attacked, they might reconsider their policy of provoking us further.We can't allow these animals to attack us at day and go back and brag about that to their families at night and repeat. The only effective way to stop the enemy is to strike fear in their hearts.These strikes will do that.

In that case, permanently close the afghan/Pakistan border and let nothing come in or go out. Then sit back and watch probably the biggest famine and starvation ever known to mankind take place.

Well that won't happen.
Let's see what happens after this.

So the military now trying to divert attention. This traitor establishment may even try to hit afghan taliban and ignite a limited war with taliban and this will divert all attention to it and make ppl rally behind army as we know most here hate afghans. Would have been mildly admirable if these beghairat generals could do that to india.

i am telling you that Bajwa is a foreign asset and is doing his job for bringing chaos and anarchy in pakistan. he will leave after retirement and will never come back to Pakistan.. he needs to be thoroughly investigated

Keep cheerleading for this and one day ull see a full blown civil war in Pakistan that will balakanize it into pieces.
We are already at war Mr. Slow, and enemies have used all their tricks to try to balkanize us, yet here we are. And we shall endure this too and see the light of a peaceful tomorrow, sorry to break your heart in advance.

If u have no sympathies for women and children then u r an animal and there is no difference between TTP scum and u. Just opposite sides of the coin and both deserve to be annihilated. And when have these beghairat generals responded to india?? Even gave away caught pilot so quickly, cant hang kulbhushan. These beghairat generals are only strong against poor afghans or poor pashtuns inside Pakistan. They could have used other means where innocent ppl and kids dont die in ramadan but i guess they are worst than zionists and shaitaan. Keep cheerleading for this and one day ull see a full blown civil war in Pakistan that will balakanize it into pieces.
I have 2 questions in all honesty can you really verify all those photos shared by randoms on twitter are not from some previous attack by IEA, US drone strike ?
I mean the recent IEA statement did you see anything about deaths ? And the numbers only PRO TTP and anti Pakistan groups are using these numbers before going cray cray hold and understand even if there were 100 ttp soldiers in that location would they say Pakistan just attacked our soldiers they will say no look Pakistan killing innocent Afghanis and other thats how propaganda works

In regards to returning pilot quickly if you look at previous wars multiple time Indian captured pilots were mostly returned next day nothing new.

Alive Kulbushan gives more Benefit to Pakistan than dead one, why Pakistan can put him on media whenever it wants and let him show what India is doing, why you dont see much activity from indian for bringing him back why bcz they know he has flipped sides bud.

Now i would suggest one thing calm down no point in abusing your countryman, you gotta feel your country's pain as well.
Pakistan has lost over 80K+ souls.
The attack on Peshwar school kids where did that come from ?
Recent Attacks how many of Pakistani lives have been lost in few months over 300.
From the past history Pakistan military has always tried to limit the damage so it affect bystanders so we will need to give them benefit of the doubt.

Children are children no matter where they are from.
Blames lies with these groups not military they are only trying to protect.

If civilians are likely to be killed the strikes should not have happened. I know Pak has many issues corruption, human rights challenges etc, the armed forces should try to hold themselves higher morals than even the west who dont flinch to wipe an entire family if it kills their target.

Retaliation is fine but it cant come at a cost where innocent children are killed. As I said before the western border needs to be sealed build a trump style wall its worth paying for and put up surveillance all over. Prevention is better than cure.

The Army should not have initiated these attacks alone. The Imran Khan's government was like a beautiful cloak over our armed forces. Under the protection of the civilian government, the army and the PAF were achieving national security objectives. But without Imran Khan, this attack looks like a desperate attempt at nullifying the casualties that our brave soldiers have taken in recent months.

I want to ask everyone, will this air-strike, or another 700 such strikes, help Pakistan achieve internal security objectives? Wasn't Imran Khan's policy of cooperation and dialogue with the IEA more pragmatic?

Whatever has happened in Pakistan in the last 2 months, is nothing short of a permanent strategic blunder. I hope the things don't get worse than the very early 70s.

If civilians are likely to be killed the strikes should not have happened. I know Pak has many issues corruption, human rights challenges etc, the armed forces should try to hold themselves higher morals than even the west who dont flinch to wipe an entire family if it kills their target.

Retaliation is fine but it cant come at a cost where innocent children are killed. As I said before the western border needs to be sealed build a trump style wall its worth paying for and put up surveillance all over. Prevention is better than cure.

If they are the children of the terrorists then they are legitimate targets. If we kill them then the ttp/afghan terrorists will think twice about killing innocent Pakistani children.

They have help within hence their attacks, and that can be taken care of with sound intelligence.
The IEA does need to step up no doubt about that.
Thousands of their men heading to the borders cannot be handled at all, I think you're talking about the TTP not the IEA if I'm right.
Yes taking it to the TTP is correct but it has to be done with precision, not this.
The videos i have seen i dont think from them you can clearly point out this was a refuge camp, i think it was intel based OP otherwise Pakistan have much better locations to attack just for revenge.

Next 2 days will be important lets see the reaction from both sides
Main thing is this has sent big message to both TTP and IEA that limit has been crossed and now everything is a open game.

If they are the children of the terrorists then they are legitimate targets. If we kill them then the ttp/afghan terrorists will think twice about killing innocent Pakistani children.
No they are not, sins of the fathers are not the sin of the children.

Lol...

You attack TTP terrorist bases, you're condemned for touching innocents

You attack BLA terrorists base, you're condemned for touching innocents

But when these terrorist attacks continue to go on, you're condemned for being incompetent

Back
Top Bottom