What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

It wasn't a terrible idea, everyone supported it, but it isn't going as planned. TTP continues to operate with impunity and terrorist attacks continued, which probably led to this strike.
I've always seen TTP as a force that operated with the tacit approval of Afghan Taliban. It's existence helped shore the anti American sentiment in Pakistan that was not good for elements within the establishment (who favor American partnership). This sentiment was one of the elements that contributed to Imran's rise of popularity in KP.

Now that the Afghan war is over, Afghan Taliban have no real utility for TTP. Pakistan should be able to negotiate a surrender of TTP by releasing their prisoners and offering them some degree of autonomy for the near future. The Haqqani network in Afghan Taliban could possibly help facilitate this. Curious about why Pakistan is not willing to let go of some prisoners in pursuit of larger strategic goals 🤔

Break my heart? Is that how dumb dummies react when exposed?? This country was created by civilians and army was a British pet, its us who love this country n keep it together. And its us who will save it from american agents in GHQ. The only war where Pakistan beat india and took land from them was 48 when we fought and not the army.
There are no american agents in the GHQ. Stop with this stupid political bs started by shity maniac immi.

Warning - Graphic

Alleged images from strike.
In video Pakistan is mentioned at least twice. If someone could translate please.

More children than adults. Well done PAF! You killed at least two infants and many small children.

WHAT? Are you saying it's OK to have children die like in images above?
That's why I said in previous post "copy catting" US is wrong.
1) The target was a compound next to the civilian building according to ground reports. Collateral from the blast may have hit some civilians but numbers are unconfirmed.

2) Some of the images are recycled from Afghanistan conflict so i wouldn't be so quick to jump mate.
Where have i said it's ok killing children? I presented the dilemma of a commander and the decisions that must be taken. But okay in your fairytale world everyone plays fair, Taliban never use civilians as cover they must be good guys!! /s

If the images of the deceased family members are genuine and belong to the strike carried out allegedly by PAF, then whoever authorized the strike has made a tragic mistake. This will only fuel cross border and TTP attacks within Pakistan. Do we not have drone technology or is there no verification or clearance before conducting such a strike?

Unless someone can convince me that decimating this family was needed otherwise the enemy would gain an unfair advantage and our Fauj would be at a disadvantage militarily.
Do we lack precision strike capability? This is no way to exact revenge for our deceased Jawans; regardless of what anyone says; those children and this family did not have to die, it is absolutely tragic.

I get an impression that we also don't have a clear mechanism or policy in place when it comes to dealing with cross-border terrorism emanating from Afghanistan. Perhaps Bajwa could focus a bit more on this matter instead of indulging in regime change tactics?
Stop being a Pacifist. The strikes were needed. People like you have no solutions. Bajwa bad, bajwa wrong. When soldiers die, chief gets bashed. When he retaliates and some causalities occur bajwa bad. Bajwa bad cause he indulged in regime change and is an American conspirator.

People on PDF live in a dystopian world man. Bas IK dai do inko and they'll be happy.

Last edited:
The target was likely TTP commander, Shahid Omar Bajauri, the current TTP shadow governor for DI Khan. Reports were saying he was staying at one of his accomplices or worker's house to keep a low profile.

IB Strikes, the enemy is responsible for collateral damage, SIGINT tracked communications, in recent attacks and attacked command and control elements of takfiri.

The Forces don't give a fk, the tabs have been given months to sort out the ttp, nothing was done the forces have lost patience........this is just a taste.. nuff said.
Any Idea what assets were deployed?

1650120675208.png

Is there any truth to this claim? I have also heard from one other source that Pak Army attack caused civilian casualties as well? Pakistan's ambassador to IEA was called by the Taliban government to record protest.

looks like your a believer in pajeet deval narratives.

regarding PTI, they were need of the time.
No, just some superficial theories that I can come up with based on what I read in Western media. I think what would be in the best interest for Pakistan to guess your motives. I can always be wrong and would find it interesting to read what you guys post here :pop:

You are clearly not a PTI fan :laugh:

But don't you think that this action (if not approved by Taliban beforehand) is a strategic liability for Pakistan? The whole point of antagonizing America and supporting Taliban in Afghan war was to promote a friendly government there. Given what's at stake, Imran's policy of keeping it cool on the Afghan border does not seem like a terrible idea.

Nor necessarily a friendly govt, as there is a history of Afghan resentment to the birth or Pakistan, but a weak and isolated govt that can never be an ally of India, and encircle Pakistan.

Nor necessarily a friendly govt, as there is a history of Afghan resentment to the birth or Pakistan, but a weak and isolated govt that can never be an ally of India, and encircle Pakistan.
The resentment is one similarity I've seen between India-Nepal and Pakistan-Afghan relationship. People in these two borders have similar culture and free movement. Yet there is palpable resentment. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom