What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

All of the youthiyas i have spotted here have said stuff around the following themes:
i) Sell out establishment is trying to divert
ii) They are acting on American orders (???)
iii) They are attacking civvies
You guys are literally the most shameless lot i have seen.

Wrong. These are a subset and you don't even have proof they're IK supporters. How do you know they're not neutral? I've seen most others supporting. Also, PDF isn't the only place where PTI supporters are.

And watch your language with me. I do not tolerate abusive words & hypocrisy. Understood?

PERMANENTLY seal the Pakistan/Afghan border. Let NOTHING in or out. I couldn't care less if the afghans starve to death. Their problem not ours. Pakistan FIRST!!!!!!!.......... :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

The unfortunate reality is that we don't comparable intelligence apparatus to that of the US which still end up killing civilians. If we will get dragged into this war things will inevitably get ugly. You have to keep in mind that this comes after we have lost dozens of soldiers. Extreme patience was exercised before taking this unfortunate risk.

This is one of the very first airstrikes carried out by PAF, at least one I have heard of in a while in Afghanistan; and it does not leave a good impression. If this is our accuracy and intel; I fear we're going to create much more anti Pakistani elements within Afghanistan.

I am sorry but you come across as a total cuck. Didnt see you shedding tears when our soldiers keep getting killed day in day out?
That's OK, you can vent your anger and frustration. Everyone is entitled to their opinion including the kids at PDF still lingering in their puberty. As I've mentioned there is no justification for the killing of innocent women and children.

Can you point out the abusive words i have used? We are talking within the realm of PDF because this news is not even official. Literally 99.9% of Pakistanis don't even know these strikes were conducted yet the youthiyas on here are claiming that its somehow done to achieve "domestic objectives" and "Divert". Behgairti of the highest order. I will take every youthiya to the cleaners with pleasure. The most deluded lot out there. Zero political nounce, absolute sheeps.

1st of all I'm talking about twitter also, not just PDF. Many of the commentators in this thread who are supporting this are also PTI supporters. You don't even know if the others are PTI supporters.

Youthiya itself is an abusive word. Not to mention your extremely divisive & inflammatory rhetoric. Funny how you were saying IK destroyed the moral fabric of society...Did he destroy yours too then?

I will say it again. Watch your language & stop your hypocrisy.

Airstrikes at this time when there will be mass gatherings against imported government. I don't trust Bajwa a bit when 100s of soldiers were getting martyred he was sleeping and didn't do anything. I believe the terrorists are getting bait by him to do suicide bombings inside the country.

This is one of the very first airstrikes carried out by PAF, at least one I have heard of in a while in Afghanistan; and it does not leave a good impression. If this is our accuracy and intel; I fear we're going to create much more anti Pakistani elements within Afghanistan.

Makes no difference. afghans have been anti-Pakistani and against our creation since August the 14th 1947.

1st of all I'm talking about twitter also, not just PDF. Many of the commentators in this thread who are supporting this are also PTI supporters. You don't even know if the others are PTI supporters.

Youthiya itself is an abusive word. Not to mention your extremely divisive & inflammatory rhetoric. Funny how you were saying IK destroyed the moral fabric of society...Did he destroy yours too then?

I will say it again. Watch your language & stop your hypocrisy.
Don't engage this troll, he calls others youthia while himself being the chutia of all who thinks Shahbaz Sharif actually has the capacity to deliver which by the way they haven't done for the last 30-plus years while IK destroyed the fabric of society in mere 3.5 years.

Also just look at his joining date to get an idea where these trolls are coming from? He got so defensive when I called mods out on these new accounts even though I did not target him.

Yes and don't expect it to get any better. We can't afford 24/7 drone flights and highly zoomed in satellite based surveillance. When we conducted ops in our own lands, we evacuated the civilians first, there were a lot of IDPs. We can't do the same in Afghanistan. But we won't tolerate 10s of soldiers dying every month in cross border raids either.

I think the TTP elements responsible for the death of our Jawans could care less whether we struck innocent civilians inside Afghanistan; if anything; they'll be empowered even further by the civilian population because we have created bad blood and calls for revenge from their side.
You think a TTP figher is going to hesitate killing our Jawans because we've bombed an innocent family? The only thing we achieve with this is more resentment and extremist elements rising up within Afghanistan.
We can't afford 24/7 drone flights but we can afford to bomb children? I don't quite see the logic here. Perhaps some military experts at PDF can enlighten us on this subject; but really there is no justification for this tragic incident.
If they kill our Jawans, we kill theirs and their bases and infrastructure, tit for tat. We don't go the American way and start bombing indiscriminately; it doesn't make any sense.

That's OK, you can vent your anger and frustration. Everyone is entitled to their opinion including the kids at PDF still lingering in their puberty. As I've mentioned there is no justification for the killing of innocent women and children.

A couple of dead children and women are fine as long as we wiped out 30+ TTP

For long will we be treating afghans like angels?

Airstrikes are the only solution since Taliban isn't helping. I say drop bomb on Kabul next time Lahore is hit with suicide bomber. This is the only language tribals understand.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion indeed including the cucks who are happy letting innocent women and children getting killed in Pakistan but would cry a river if it happens in Afghanistan based on inauthentic reports.

My young internet keyboard warrior; grab that PS5 joystick and start shooting in order to ease some of that tension. You come across as a frustrated young man. :sniper:

A couple of dead children and women are fine as long as we wiped out 30+ TTP

For long will we be treating afghans like angels?
How many TTP affiliates have we killed with this airstrike? It appears we've just decimated an innocent family?

Self introspection is required at your end. PTI supporters are the biggest munafiqs out there. I havent seen worse low lifes than them.
Youthiya is an abusive word, wait what? Maybe you need help with comprehension skills as well. And stop trying to act tough, you can shove your warnings where the sun doesnt shine.

You're a liar & a hypocrite. A truly despicable individual. Not engaging with you anymore until you learn some decency & become emotionally mature. Good day.

How many TTP affiliates have we killed with this airstrike? It appears we've just decimated an innocent family?

30+ by all reports

Any sane nation would never allow terrorists and enemies of Pakistan the leniency we have shown afghans

They are absolutely ignorant and worthless people

For decades they have spout their lar aur bar poison and created fassad and destroyed themselves

For how much longer are we going to put up with the endless shot from these harami people

If they attack Pakistan wipe out another village

Back
Top Bottom