What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

I never used the word, looks like you cannot even see clearly now that you have been crying the whole day. Get some rest buddy. Its been hard for you, i know. Maybe see some old videos of you leader, Taliban Khan, that might help?
Nah! I am not a cult worshipper like you nor do I support an imported leader, installed at the behest of the US, a known criminal with dozen of cases against him. Only the lowest of the low and morally bankrupt are the ones who support the likes of PDM and Shahbaz but alas you are exposed by the will of Allah and your day of reckoning is close.

And i guess you would know how a cuck handles their joystick. :)
I am bewildered by the comments of people like you, who remember humanity only when its us taking punitive action against those who wouldn't skip a beat in slitting your throats. Get out of your cuckoo land, and land in the real world please.

Your replies are the reason why I advocate for strict birth control for Pakistani families. Alas; I am done wasting time talking to a frustrated internet keyboard warrior; be in peace my man.

This thread is TRUELY disturbing and dreadful. 80,000 innocent Pakistanis have been killed by afghan terrorists/ ttp yet NO ONE condemned it. Now that we are going after the murderers of Pakistani civilians, certain Pakistanis on PDF are talking about humanity, Islam, restraint, diplomacy etc. WHERE was ALL of this when our innocent Pakistani people were being murdered??????????............... :angry:

Mir Jafars and Mir Sadiqs are out in full force in their red and green.

This enrages me to no end. Why this injustice??????????????.............NO ONE says ANYTHING or even CONDEMNS the murder of over 80,000 Pakistani civilians by ttp or afghan terrorists yet some Pakistanis cry Islam, diplomacy, restraint and humanity when Pakistan goes after murderers of Pakistani civilians............ :angry: ...........it seems certain Pakistanis have loyalties to ttp, afghans and other foreigners but no loyalty to their own people.........:angry:

I think you would talk differently if your relatives were caught in these attacks. If we go by this logic, any human life is dispensable and all is justified for PAF. I'm guessing you're sitting somewhere comfortably behind your PC far away from all the 'action'. You do realize innocent children were killed in this attack? If that did not sink in, then I would suggest you search for a moral compass in life. And it's mostly the young PDF visitors aged between puberty and I would guess max. 30 years old who appear to have a very narrow mindset regarding this type of warfare. This is not call of duty modern warfare on the PS5; have you ever actually seen a dead body in person?

If I am a pacifist because I don't condone the killing of innocent children, then so be it. You on the other hand have some soul searching to do buddy.
Innocent children die all the time, it is unfortunately sad, but it is what it is. TTP uses civilian as human shield. Either we can let those men go free or we bomb them, so we don't lose our men on borders. It also sends a signal that we will hit you no matter the cost.

I understand your perspective but when you drop a 1000kg bomb there will be collateral damage.

I hate to say this but IK restricted the Army's action. Since his tenure the momentum of BLA and TTP picked up.
There will be more cross border raids until taliban puts a leash on it's dog.

The level of damage Taliban Khan has done to Pakistan is immeasurable. It goes beyond just financial corruption. He has done another Zia on Pakistan - ruined the moral fabric of Pakistan. His youthiyas have gone completely bonkers, i saw one on twitter claiming that Pakistan army was behind the Peshawar APS attack. The kind of language the enemies of Pakistan use. These guys have lost their brains in their love for Taliban khan the ego maniac. There is a need to put a leash to this criminal. I hope his party is dissolved under Foreign Funding case and he is banned for life just like Nawaz Sharif.

Pakistan Zindabad! Pakistan Army Zindabad!
Thats what makes me feel proud of our military when they do their JOB of protecting Pakistan.

PTI supporters don’t say that

It’s the Laltains the Ali Wazirs the Mohsin Dawars that say that 😂😂

Why jets over drones though?
The only reason could be that Drone attacks could be construed to be from the US and that may give an impression that Pakistan allowed the US to conduct strikes in Afghanistan using its airspace.

He has done another Zia on Pakistan - ruined the moral fabric of Pakistan.
Which moral fabric are you talking about? the one where murderers are brought back from Dubai and given a free chit? or where the convicted criminal is allowed to go to London or you are referring to money launder sworn in as the PM?

The fight is not about being Pro PTI or Anti PTI, the root cause is that the entire social and moral fabric is ruined by whatever has happened lately, whether allowing the courts to open at midnight while 1000s of people are waiting for justice or the way high courts favor the sharifs or the way election commission is biased. People get to see that no matter what crime you commit the system will support you, you can beat up an army major, rob the treasury, take kickbacks, or award contracts, as long as you make enough money and give out favors you will always be protected as you will be getting favors in return. This is called ruining the moral fabric.

The problem is that most of us are not able to realize that this is not the Pakistan of 80, 90 or 2000's people are way more politically aware now, they can see the unjust system and now they had enough. You can call them youthia or whatever but it will not change the reality.

P.s: I also know you are a troll account from Maryam's media cell so you don't have to respond with some new BS :sick:

Last edited:
Looking at the images of the children killed in these raids made my heart bleed. How the hell a muslim army can do that to other muslims in ramadan???? This establishment truly is a zionist puppet. Why would u even do such collateral damaging strikes in ramadan?? Do this american slave establishment now wants a war between Pakistan and Afghanistan??? This will surely split pashtuns and eventually break up Pakistan. Maybe this is really the mission of US and this compromised establishment is working towards it, a balkanized Pakistan.
People of Pakistan have woken up and i think Pakistanis should come out and protest against the military for such barbaric attacks on afghans. This is the only way we can teach these traitors a lesson. This traitor establishment is even ready to provide US air bases to attack Afghanistan and send us back to those terrorising times.

Okay I just saw those images and I ageee with you now.

Even Indian army doenst use jets in Kashmir

Looking at the images of the children killed in these raids made my heart bleed. How the hell a muslim army can do that to other muslims in ramadan???? This establishment truly is a zionist puppet. Why would u even do such collateral damaging strikes in ramadan?? Do this american slave establishment now wants a war between Pakistan and Afghanistan??? This will surely split pashtuns and eventually break up Pakistan. Maybe this is really the mission of US and this compromised establishment is working towards it, a balkanized Pakistan.
People of Pakistan have woken up and i think Pakistanis should come out and protest against the military for such barbaric attacks on afghans. This is the only way we can teach these traitors a lesson. This traitor establishment is even ready to provide US air bases to attack Afghanistan and send us back to those terrorising times.

Did your heart bleed when 7 innocent Pakistani soldiers were killed yesterday by ttp/afghan terrorists when it was ramadan? Did your heart not bleed when over 80,000 innocent Pakistani civilians lost their lives for over 20 years at the hands of the ttp/afghan terrorists? That's over 20 Ramadhans.

Keep Internal Politics Out of this it has nothing to do with it.
This Strike was a long time coming. Previously Drone strikes were used to minimize the damage But the enemy uses Civilians as Shields. This was clear cut Message that needed to be sent. I am happy it was done but we should be more careful in future.

Back
Top Bottom