What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

it can be proven that the video in first spoiler is recycled from American Rule. It set the tone for me not to look at the rest.

Thanks for confirming. Let's wait for more information regarding the others.

it can be proven that the video in first spoiler is recycled from American Rule. It set the tone for me not to look at the rest.
Can you post anything which proves this?

It makes sense though, happens practically every time that old unrelated footage is recycled and the blame is placed onto someone else

This could have been easily resolved. The PA could have adopted its own approach in Afghanistan. Even without Imran Khan's approval. You don't have to overthrow an entire government and import a corrupt one to change Afghanistan policy. This is a lousy excuse. Do you know who are today sitting in the parliament? The same people who scold the Pakistani army for taking action against TTP. Did you hear today's anti-army rhetoric in the parliament?

Bro same people who claim APS was conspiracy are gonna be ministers

Pakistan is a genius nation 😂 😂

As far as I know, our government has not given any official response, yet.

Did your heart bleed when 7 innocent Pakistani soldiers were killed yesterday by ttp/afghan terrorists when it was ramadan? Did your heart not bleed when over 80,000 innocent Pakistani civilians lost their lives for over 20 years at the hands of the ttp/afghan terrorists? That's over 20 Ramadhans.

The kids there have nothing to do with that.

so many arab nations were happy like you before start of yemen war . look now how its look like . these stone aged nations like yemen somalia libya afghanistan have nothign to loss their bread and butter is war .
Unlike the Yemeni militia, the Taliban have no one to help them if they pick a fight with Pakistan. Also, the Arabs are looking to install their friendly regime in Yemen. Pakistani strikes in Afghanistan seem like a one off retaliation.. more like a show of deterrence. So your comparison is not fair 🤔

Unlike the Yemeni militia, the Taliban have no one to help them if they pick a fight with Pakistan. Also, the Arabs are looking to install their friendly regime in Yemen. Pakistani strikes in Afghanistan seem like a one off retaliation.. more like a show of deterrence. So your comparison is not fair 🤔
when shit happen so many came to help the war

just look yemen libya iraq syria control maps

Neither do innocent Pakistani children who are murdered by ttp and afghan terrorists. The days of appeasement to those who murder our children and innocent civilians is coming to an end.

India doesn't use jets on Kashmir for a reason. Just saying.

India doesn't use jets on Kashmir for a reason. Just saying.
Tbh, that's not a fair comparison.

They have complete control over Kashmir so can just plant ground troops without interference. Afghanistan is a completely different nation, we can't have ground troops invade to hunt someone down because they'll face Taliban soldiers and terrorist leadership could escape

So drones/aircraft are a better option against high profile targets.

EDIT: This being said, dead children and civilians is not acceptable

Tbh, that's not a fair comparison.

They have complete control over Kashmir so can just plant ground troops without interference. Afghanistan is a completely different nation, we can't have ground troops invade to hunt someone down because they'll face Taliban soldiers and terrorist leadership could escape

So drones/aircraft are a better option against high profile targets.

Bro the one thing I want for Pakistan is to be safe and if the reports of kids dying in that strike is true then they will suicide bomb Pakistan again and we will be like 2009. I make sincere dua that doesn't happen but bro these people don't care they will do everything and anything for badal even if they kill thousand people for it.

Back
Top Bottom