What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

It was the new Minister of Sufran who asked a question about the PAF air strike that killed the terrorists. All are welcome to the old Pakistan. The power center made the wrong decision and that intertia caused a complete political crisis. This is not the result we are looking for, but the opposite will be seen.

Hahahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahaha this makes me laugh sooo much, same guy that hates Pakistan to its core is gonna be minister LMAOOOOOOO neutrality being neutral LOOOL

You are making it sound like they werent attacking Pakistan before and somehow we are the aggressors. Sometimes it boils my blood to see some of the responses on here.

Yea but they were only killing soldiers that's the thing now they have new propaganda tool and under Pashtunwali there is Badal which they will use to enrage other people to attack Pakistan and other Pakistanis which they have done before. I am just giving the potential blowback as this is a defense forum and we gotta consider all possibilities and consequences.

Kashmir insurgency and Khalistan and Assam insurgencies are all dead in India, this is a fact.

Pakistan has been struggling with Baloch insurgency since 1947 and Insurgency in FATA hasn't still been over since 2004.

These are all facts.

Tbh Kashmir and Khalistan insurgencies died once we stopped supporting them. Unfortunately, our neighbours haven't done the same for us. Our reality is not the same as India's.

Assam never got outside support so yeah...

Pay back by killing children? Copying the zionist now r we?? Even if there were TTP terrorists, this is not the way and is not worth it. This american slave establishment is doing all this to ignite a war between Pakistan and Afghanistan on the behest of their US masters.

I don't think our Chaps targeted children deliberately....

But TTP definitely targeted our soldiers deliberately who were also our children/boys.

Tbh Kashmir and Khalistan insurgencies died once we stopped supporting them. Unfortunately, our neighbours haven't done the same for us. Our reality is not the same as India's.

Assam never got outside support so yeah...

Okay tru tru

I think we should claim the higher ground and try to pay reparations to the civilians that were hurt, after proper investigations.

Thats never happening maybe under Immi Kaka but surely never under neutrals 😂 😂 😂

While claiming that i am from Maryam's media cell, you still decided to respond while telling me to not respond. How buzdil are youthiyas? You guys like i said always bring the collective IQ of the room down. Imagine, your only argument being calling someone belonging to some media cell. LOL. Ironic that the biggest media cell is of PTI's.
So you are not just deficient in intellect but have weak comprehension skills as well. :lol:

How come our soldiers became fair game? Why are we even discussing this. Are our soldiers less of Pakistanis? LOL What even.

Yea but the "debate point" is that soldiers are different than civilians.

This is the point TTP's B team PTM will make and will continue to make.

Clearly shows which is better for Pakistan and which is better for Afghanis.

Afghan simping was Immi Kaka's weak point. I will admit that as a IK lover myself.

Because we are better than them. Also consider my suggestion for how should we afford this higher ground.

Did Turks give reparations to Kurds for annihilating PKK? Absolutely not.

Its not about doing nothing its about discussing potential blowbacks as a result of this.

1. Step up diplomatic pressure. Tell IEA they must decide whether they want good relations with us or not. Threaten them that this will keep happening until they take action against TTP. Make getting visas to Pak more difficult.

2. Start economic pressure. Refuse to do trade with them until they take action.

3. Continue intel & hitman ops. Figure out a way to start infighting b/w them.

4. Bring Pak Pashtun tribes onboard. Hold a jirga & convince them to threaten tribes across the border with retaliation or cutting off of relations until they stop providing support to TTP and/or hand them over to Pakistan.

Who gives a shit about PTM and debate points. I repeat, is TTP a political entity, a country that we have to engage in proper rules of war? They and their families deserve to be pulverized completely out of existence. Are we talking about being human with savages and terrorists? I cannot even. I would drop MoABs on their collective behinds in Afghanistan if it were up to me.

Its about optics and narratives. Which is what Pak army was bad at after 9/11 then it cleaned up then it ruined it again. We don't have political conscious of Indians, Iranis, or Turks. So this is where we are at.

Or

3. The terrorists hide in the village and at night time gather there for ops. All of them share tribes and families so they can easily bounce from place to place to plan and hide.
That puts us in a difficult position, because civilian casualties will always be a likely chance.

I guess for now securing the border is the best option, and cross-border raids.

Bring Pak Pashtun tribes onboard. Hold a jirga & convince them to threaten tribes across the border with retaliation or cutting off of relations until they stop providing support to TTP and/or hand them over to Pakistan.

The leader of Maseed tribe in Pakistan is seen as an Owaisi or a Kashmiri Abdullah, they don't take him seriously. Loya Jirga isn't gonna work as rest of tribes in Pakistan are in different confederation,

My tribe isn't even in same area as TTP areas u gotta ask the Paktiawal in Afg to do that and they aren't gonna ever do loya jirga as Taliban as a whole never held loya jirga.

Optics and narratives are worth nothing if your country is burning, your people are getting killed everyday and you have traitors in your midst who cannot separate political affiliation with the country's security.

Like I said Pakistanis don't have political conscious of Indians, Iranis, or Turks. So we will always face the narrative and optics problem.

I guess for now securing the border is the best option, and cross-border raids.

In the attack where SSG was killed they just tried to blitz the border. So securing border only goes so far.

India, world's biggest democracy, didnt give a rat's *** to narrative when they were going to pulverize a maddrassa filled with hundreds of kids in 26th in a sovereign country's area.
Yet, we are being told, that we somehow should take care of narrative and what not in our fight against TERRORISTS?

I am done with this conversation.

Indians are all behind Modi look at the last election. Turks and Iranis may criticize the gov but they always stand behind country and armed forces.

Pakistanis don't have collective conscious like the people above. So yea we will have to deal with that issue. Its the truth.

Back
Top Bottom