What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

@Major Sam @Ghost 125 do you know he is recycling videos from American era? come on! be fair (as if it is possible here therefore I give-up)

I tried to report him but ended up reporting the wrong person
Proof of that the video is from American era with date ?
Proof of your claim that the video is old?
Link?

Last edited:
I saw the pics of strike.
That's too much man

Army walo thora hath hola rakho aur asa pasa b dekh lia karo.
Unknown gunmen are better solution otherwise these drone and fighter jets cause too much collateral damage.

With IK gone, army can now easily target those TTP terrorists. One of the major causes of tve rift between establishment and IK was on Ik's persistence on Afghan issue. He was not into supporting action against TTP. While everyone criticized COAS tgey forgot the opposition offered by IK on this matter. Imran kept giving aid to IEA while they were betraying us. Only IK was supporting talks with these terrorists while everyone criticized army for showing lack of will.
With him gone army can now easily go on with its afgan policy which is better than that of appeasement.
Don't take me wrong. Please.

With IK gone, army can now easily target those TTP terrorists. One of the major causes of tve rift between establishment and IK was on Ik's persistence on Afghan issue. He was not into supporting action against TTP. While everyone criticized COAS tgey forgot the opposition offered by IK on this matter. Imran kept giving aid to IEA while they were betraying us. Only IK was supporting talks with these terrorists while everyone criticized army for showing lack of will.
With him gone army can now easily go on with its afgan policy which is better than that of appeasement.
Don't take me wrong. Please.

This could have been easily resolved. The PA could have adopted its own approach in Afghanistan. Even without Imran Khan's approval. You don't have to overthrow an entire government and import a corrupt one to change Afghanistan policy. This is a lousy excuse. Do you know who are today sitting in the parliament? The same people who scold the Pakistani army for taking action against TTP. Did you hear today's anti-army rhetoric in the parliament?

covert ops were ok do not make it another yemen war . afghans have nothing to loss .

Well we can
Taliban isn't a single unitary group.

The foot soldiers of Taliban hate Pakistan, just because mithai is exchanged by the people sitting in Kabul and Haqqanis doesn't mean we are all bradars.

Airstrike and drone strike are retaliation to what's been happening past couple days.

Pakistani Jets late night carried out bombing in Pecha Mela - Khost & Chogam - Kunar in Afghanistan; so far sources confirmed killing of a woman & 5 children in Kunar; No reports of casualties yet received from Khost. However tension at Pak-Afghan border could escalate further !!

expect hordes of Mujahedeen attacking Baluchistan and Waziristan now that it is truly confirmed we are run by corrupts in the pockets of Washington.

I wish we had done this earlier, and saved our hundreds of soliders, who were martyred in daily basis attacks.
Dair aye durust aye
they cant cause bajwa was busy in conspiracy against govt. and care less about poor jawans. He is the most incompetent COAS we ever had.

This could have been easily resolved. The PA could have adopted its own approach in Afghanistan. Even without Imran Khan's approval. You don't have to overthrow an entire government and import a corrupt one to change Afghanistan policy. This is a lousy excuse. Do you know who are today sitting in the parliament? The same people who scold the Pakistani army for taking action against TTP. Did you hear today's anti-army rhetoric in the parliament?
As I wrote in the last line "please don't get me wrong". Did I use it as an excuse by the military to topple a govt? I said it was one of the major reason for the rift. Also, MILITARY CANNOT UNDERTAKE POLICY DECISIONS WITHOUT GOVERNMENT SUPPORT. This was visible during Raheel's tenure as well. Also IK is not the one who can be kept in the dark or not listened to. He is very assertive.

Taliban govt has confirmed the strikes on twitter.

I'm glad we've finally acted but I hope they are not one off. We need to create a non man's land along the border.

Taliban govt has confirmed the strikes on twitter.

I'm glad we've finally acted but I hope they are not one off. We need to create a non man's land along the border.
so many arab nations were happy like you before start of yemen war . look now how its look like . these stone aged nations like yemen somalia libya afghanistan have nothign to loss their bread and butter is war .

Warning - Graphic

Alleged images from strike.
In video Pakistan is mentioned at least twice. If someone could translate please.

More children than adults. Well done PAF! You killed at least two infants and many small children.

WHAT? Are you saying it's OK to have children die like in images above?
That's why I said in previous post "copy catting" US is wrong.

If the enemy hide amongst children, we cannot be held responsible for that.

As I wrote in the last line "please don't get me wrong". Did I use it as an excuse by the military to topple a govt? I said it was one of the major reason for the rift. Also, MILITARY CANNOT UNDERTAKE POLICY DECISIONS WITHOUT GOVERNMENT SUPPORT. This was visible during Raheel's tenure as well. Also IK is not the one who can be kept in the dark or not listened to. He is very assertive.

Bajwa will be remembered as a backstabber. The excuses that are being provided are just that.

As for the airstrikes, too little too late. The anti-state elements are sitting in your parliament.

so many arab nations were happy like you before start of yemen war . look now how its look like . these stone aged nations like yemen somalia libya afghanistan have nothign to loss their bread and butter is war .

Bro, don't forget the very same people turned our country into killing grounds, 80,000 died. They attack us daily on the borders. What are we supposed to do?

Bro, don't forget the very same people turned our country into killing grounds, 80,000 died. They attack us daily on the borders. What are we supposed to do?
yes i did not forget . but i want to play smart . bombing is not new for afghans in fact they are strange to peace .

I saw the pics of strike.
That's too much man

Army walo thora hath hola rakho aur asa pasa b dekh lia karo.
Unknown gunmen are better solution otherwise these drone and fighter jets cause too much collateral damage.
Can you post it please?

Some are saying it was a family killed?

Even if true, it must've been due to incorrect intelligence. Makes no sense to waste resources and money which are already low in number to target civilians; that is counterproductive and useless to us.

Back
Top Bottom