What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

Bhai loog, Operation ke sari khabrey Indian Media aur
***.jpg
pay available hain. Aap loog apna waqt barbaad na karo kay, kya howa? kaisay howa? kyu howa?

Modi ke Maaji ke direct line hai kay kitnay Pak Fauj Shaheed howey hain.

Were these strikes made by first coordinating with Taliban? :unsure:

How about condemning the afghans and ttp when they kill countless 1000s of innocent Pakistani children via terrorism?.........gloves are off. You kill our children, we will kill yours in greater numbers. No more Mr Nice guy.........:angry:

TTP is a terrorist organization and scumbags, u want to equate urswlf with them??? A so called professional army vs terrorist scumbags??

Stupid dumb hypernationalists like u are the reason for wars, where is ur nationalism when ur military is licking american balls??

These are children you tard.

They are innocent. Have a heart

What about innocent Pakistani children killed by ttp/afghan terrorists - KUFFAR terrorists?......They are innocent. Don't you have a heart?

Last edited:
Ttp are not virgins, they are also married. Probably 10 to 12 children each

war is ugly.
I know, it could be their children but still... They are innocent regardless of their parents crime

What about iinnocent Pakistani children killed by ttp/afghan terrorists - KUFFAR terrorists?......They are innocent. Don't you have a heart?
Wtf kind of retort is this? You reply exactly like an Indian. Whataboutism

I don't give a flying ***** whether we start a war with IEA bullshit or Taliban motherboards or TTP rascals or in our strikes, childer & women got killed (I have ZERO sympathies towards Afghanis quite frankly). They killed ours so we won't spare them simple. My only concern is we have armed forces, marwanay kiliye rakhe hoi han? matlab they're HIJRA force or what? if they can't protect our soldiers and our people, then we should close this Army/Airforce/Navy chapter. Every day some assholes holding AK come to our side and kill our trained soldiers on which we have invested soo much.. this attitude shouldn't be acceptable. If the Taliban can't control their territory, then we have the RIGHT to respond!

whenever Indians try something we gave them a bloody nose so why do we show restraint towards Afghanis? they are namakutaharam of the highest level!

By the way GOOD WORK PAF... while ShitGHQ is busy in political engineering.

If u have no sympathies for women and children then u r an animal and there is no difference between TTP scum and u. Just opposite sides of the coin and both deserve to be annihilated. And when have these beghairat generals responded to india?? Even gave away caught pilot so quickly, cant hang kulbhushan. These beghairat generals are only strong against poor afghans or poor pashtuns inside Pakistan. They could have used other means where innocent ppl and kids dont die in ramadan but i guess they are worst than zionists and shaitaan. Keep cheerleading for this and one day ull see a full blown civil war in Pakistan that will balakanize it into pieces.

TTP is a terrorist organization and scumbags, u want to equate urswlf with them??? A so called professional army vs terrorist scumbags??

Stupid dumb hypernationalists like u are the reason for wars, where is ur nationalism when ur military is licking american balls??

I don't want them licking american OR ttp/afghan terrorist KUFFAR balls either.

I know, it could be their children but still... They are innocent regardless of their parents crime

Wtf kind of retort is this? You reply exactly like an Indian. Whataboutism

They kill our children, we will kill theirs. Perhaps then they will stop attacking us.

I don't think it's a good idea to do this, but now the gloves have come off, we have no option but to go in hard.
We need to kill them on an industrial scale. Show no mercy.

For gods sake don't kill a single innocent person but
Kill the TTP where they stand, Kill all day and all night, send in ground troops if you have to,
Chop their heads off and put them on display like they did to us.
If push comes to shove, Invade afghanistan and make 200 mile deep buffer zone,
annex the Wakkan Corridor, kill all anti Pakistani figures in Afghanistan and take out Saleh in Tajikistan.

Last edited:
Their numbers are also as high if not higher. Their attacks are not growing stronger but at the same level and it will take time to make a dent on them.
Agreed the IEA doesn't have complete control and these groups use the land as staging points. The problem is such strikes generate anger and demands for action from the other side. I don't believe for 1 minute that the IEA can be pressed into doing anything and instead what we will see is thousands of their men on the western border ready to attack the forces.
Didn't say their number weren't high
In many times its 1 / 1 but we are comparing a modern military force which superior weapon systems and intelligence against these groups considering these attacks are high and number of fallens are high as well.

Well IEA officially claim this as they have gov ground realities are different but this could be a build or break time for IEA they gotta step up or just take it

Now in regards to thousands of their men moving towards Pakistani border this can be handled , first thing is Pakistan must seal all borders and keep active push and attack TTP and BLA targets deep inside Afghanistan let them feel land closing on them and nothing save that will give them option to move to central Asian states or Iran where these groups moving in higher numbers will become those states problem and Pakistan can offer a hand of support,

Also continues attacks inside Afghanistan territory will force them into survival mode for families instead of attacking Pakistani border posts.

Constant Surveillance of the area with drones quicker deployment QRF and Air force regularly attacking is the need of hour to create a buffer zone.

Alot can be handled, if this was done when TTP and all other groups were active it would have been much harder but with higher dependency on air power will limit damage inside Pakistan

Also these groups have learnt how to adapt and survive in Afghanistan. Sustaining a offensive operation against Pakistan wont work. One because of the military 2nd the people itself yes there are some aholes but Majority of nation will support Armed forces on this

What about iinnocent Pakistani children killed by ttp/afghan terrorists - KUFFAR terrorists?......They are innocent. Don't you have a heart?

U r a known racist and a scumbag. If someone kills our innocent children and behave like zionists, does this mean we become animals too and kill their innocent children?? That too in ramadan??? U should not even call urself a muslim, ppl like u r actual takfeeri mushrik.

If u have no sympathies for women and children then u r an animal and there is no difference between TTP scum and u. Just opposite sides of the coin and both deserve to be annihilated. And when have these beghairat generals responded to india?? Even gave away caught pilot so quickly, cant hang kulbhushan. These beghairat generals are only strong against poor afghans or poor pashtuns inside Pakistan. They could have used other means where innocent ppl and kids dont die in ramadan but i guess they are worst than zionists and shaitaan. Keep cheerleading for this and one day ull see a full blown civil war in Pakistan that will balakanize it into pieces.

How about condemning ttp and afghan terrorists who have killed more Pakistanis then even the indians have?

Back
Top Bottom