What's new

Pakistan cannot win a war against India in my lifetime, says Manmohan Singh

The question we need to ask is, was it MMS on the other end of the phone?

hahaahahahah

that's funny.

She will be having a bit of fun before the $hit will hit the fan.

There used to be hotline between US and Commie Russia.

They would talk to each other in case there was an issue.

But no.

Brown leaders must prove they are inferior when it comes to communication and issuing threats.

Just pathetic.

This is Election time in India, anyone and everyone will say things to get votes !! Sardar Ji has finally spoken about war and pakistan not suprised at all. Basically he is right Pakistan cannot win war against India, but what Morons (Indians) forget that , thats not the job of Pakistan Forces ,there job is to keep India at Bay and if they succeed doing that then they have achieved their goals !!!
Disagree.
Their job is/was to make Pakistan whole. And their job of defending only starts once they are able to make Kashmir a part of Pakistan.
Till that is incomplete, Pakistan Armed Forces should be on the offensive, not merely defending what territory Pakistan already controls.

It was stupidity.

Indian and Pakistani leaders can talk to each other in less than 5 seconds.

If my Man Man-mohan singh had issues with Ganja sharif

Why the fork he didn't pick up the ph, confirm it and then make jingoistic statements.

And

Why Indian intellectuals are so gung hoe about their PM reacting to supposed news.

Pathetic
Its peak election season. Delhi has voted today. Relax.

Why Dilli mobile phones were down because of elections?

You guys imported a bad habit from Pakistan.

Just kidding.
Didnt get what you were kidding about?
The phones are working fine in Delhi - both landline and mobiles.
4 States just finished their Assembly elections today. Results will be out on 8th.

P.S: Didnt know Pakistan switched off phones for elections.

Can any indian leader say for sure india will be one piece in "lifetime"?

I hope and pray India and Pakistan remain in "one-piece" for a foreseeable future.

Other options based on Balkanization will take us back Old Rajas and instability and bad economy + famines.

I hope and pray India and Pakistan remain in "one-piece" for a foreseeable future.

Other options based on Balkanization will take us back Old Rajas and instability and bad economy + famines.

On the contrary, some of these people would be far better off without indian occupation and suppression. India currently occupying vast land and sooner or later that need to be settled.

On the contrary, some of these people would be far better off without indian occupation and suppression. India currently occupying vast land and sooner or later that need to be settled.

I suggest you open a new thread on this and then provide some logical arguments in support of your assertions.

Thank you

Finally Manmohan Singh made a solid statement. But Its too late Mannu you ain't coming to power again.. Have fun in the PM OFFICE till it lasts..... ;)

Finally Manmohan Singh made a solid statement. But Its too late Mannu you ain't coming to power again.. Have fun in the PM OFFICE till it lasts..... ;)

So you just showed up for pathetic war mongering even though you know your INdian Punjab will be destroyed in the next war?

You call MMS not making "solid" statements?

You must be $hitting in some place far off from the border, that is why you are making these $tupid @rse empty statements.

Pathetic.

Can any indian leader say for sure india will be one piece in "lifetime"?

No. No body can say that. But you can be sure of one thing.If India fails to remain in one piece what would happen to the geo political stability of the entire region.Hope your intellectual acumen does not fail to perceive the bleak consequences.

ManMohan singh is what? 84 years old???

so India will ose a ar with Pakistan in 10 years

Back
Top Bottom