What's new

Pakistan cannot win a war against India in my lifetime, says Manmohan Singh

He doesn't have much time left anyways :D But this thread would surely end up becoming a troll fest.

Pakistans is in no position to fight a awar they are poor and on brink of collapse economically & politically they have no back up bar china
lgn8.jpg

Thought this thread could do with a bit of cheering up!

The article says that i didn't. He won't be ruling the country for much longer to make such idiotic claims thats what i meant :-)

Only time will tell who is making Idiotic claims. :)

This is Election time in India, anyone and everyone will say things to get votes !! Sardar Ji has finally spoken about war and pakistan not suprised at all. Basically he is right Pakistan cannot win war against India, but what Morons (Indians) forget that , thats not the job of Pakistan Forces ,there job is to keep India at Bay and if they succeed doing that then they have achieved their goals !!!

Only time will tell who is making Idiotic claims. :)

Sure. You don't have to think that when such statements are given they won't get countered as well so no need to start with the "who is superior" claims here. Its an idiotic statement no matter how one looks at it and not just because i am a Pakistani. Anyways leave it.

This is Election time in India, anyone and everyone will say things to get votes !! Sardar Ji has finally spoken about war and pakistan not suprised at all. Basically he is right Pakistan cannot win war against India, but what Morons (Indians) forget that , thats not the job of Pakistan Forces ,there job is to keep India at Bay and if they succeed doing that then they have achieved their goals !!!

Don't give too much importance to your country, as it has nothing to do with our General Elections. Your PM made the statement that India and Pakistan is going to fight 4rth War on Kashmir, He just replied to that statement. :lol:

Don't give too much importance to your country, as it has nothing to do with our General Elections. Your PM made the statement that India and Pakistan is going to fight 4rth War on Kashmir, He just replied to that statement. :lol:

It was stupidity.

Indian and Pakistani leaders can talk to each other in less than 5 seconds.

If my Man Man-mohan singh had issues with Ganja sharif

Why the fork he didn't pick up the ph, confirm it and then make jingoistic statements.

And

Why Indian intellectuals are so gung hoe about their PM reacting to supposed news.

Pathetic

It was stupidity.

Indian and Pakistani leaders can talk to each other in less than 5 seconds.

If my Man Man-mohan singh had issues with Ganja sharif

Why the fork he didn't pick up the ph, confirm it and then make jingoistic statements.

And

Why Indian intellectuals are so gung hoe about their PM reacting to supposed news.

Pathetic

The question we need to ask is, was it MMS on the other end of the phone?

Back
Top Bottom