What's new

Pakistan cannot win a war against India in my lifetime, says Manmohan Singh

Trying to make his party look tougher for domestic audiences...

Gajab ho gaya hai, MMS saab ne turanth statement de diya?

this shows he knows that his days are #ed

take him out or show him even he is wrong , win and take back Kashmir in his life time ... put him on oxygen and show him it can be done ....

Why dont you get it!

Once you control territory by deploying a huge force, you have already lost it. You have lost a war that never started. Occupations dont last.

But still its been almost 50 years and more ...... Jammu and Kashmir is still an integral part of India so going by your logic does that say something...

this shows he knows that his days are #ed

take him out or show him even he is wrong , win and take back Kashmir in his life time ... put him on oxygen and show him it can be done ....

Do you really believe Pakistan at its current state can win a war with India?

why make ppl relevant ? MMS should have ignored NS statement.This stupid indulgence of NS over Kashmir with an warmongering overtone aims at getting a response which should not have been given.

What's education qualification of your PM ?

Our PM has Doctorate from Oxford.

our PM has an MBA i think, but we do have some PHDs from oxford too and they dont make this kind of childish claims, so I guess its how you are brought up not the education you have

if you guys wanna keep this going i am game!
but in the end you will have to admit its a childish thing to say for PHD from Oxford.

3hkgj3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom