What's new

Pakistan cannot win a war against India in my lifetime, says Manmohan Singh

977020437045.jpg

Because what you think is your's, we firmly believe is ours.

And we ll defend it at all costs.
We have no design to change the said borders, whereas you believe you can force a nation several magnitudes stronger than you into making concessions on something they are willing to protect so desperately.

When both sides are so adamant, there are usually 2 ways to resolve the dispute. The first way is to invite neutral arbitration, which you reject. The second way is war, whether anybody wants to go to war or not is irrelevant when the pressure gets out of control.

In our case, I personally believe that both India & Pakistan should either accept the LoC as a Permanent Border and learn to live with it or that both revoke their claim on Kashmir and let Kashmir be governed by Kashmiris.

well pakistanies love to hate india we are just trying to be safe thats all

well kashmir was never your land it was owrs and will remain like that yopu gopt power then get it back whos stopping you

Kashmir is a disputed property and usually where disputes exists, there is a disputed history of facts. The peaceful way, once our dialogues fail, is to invite neutral international arbitration for a resolution which should be binding on all parties.

And mate, you have also made tall claims how Azad Kashmir is your atoot ang, can you ever take it back from us?? So the status quo maintains but is it in anybody's interest?

as for holding your water lolzzz there is no force on this planet that can hold water ...check the facts we are still giving you more than what was specified in indus water treaty why there is carsity of water in paksitan ...well go and ask your officials they can explain you better
1.why is there no check on illeagel deforedtation which leads to soil irosion and then resulting in floods and water related problems

2. why dint your govt build dams & reserviours like we did in india for last 66 years

3. why is still most of your water gets wasted despite you inherited the superb canal and irrigation system made and designed by the british

4. why is there no water management policy and research institues in pakstan for better harnessing and managemnt of your water resources ....lolzzz first get yourself right then talk to us other wise you will keep on suffering for your own mistakes and blaming others

You have played beautifully up there, like seasoned politicians. You have put all the blame on our side and I agree that we are to be blamed big time for our actions and inactions on the matter.

However, would you have any answer when I ask why India blocks water when Pakistan needs it and releases it when Pakistan does not need it? Or let me put it this way, India releases water when our crops are desperate for water and releases water in large quantities when we need to keep crops safe from water and which also results in floods!

Last edited:
I am not sure about you flamingo miah.

But most of you boasters (both Indian and Pakistanis) on PDF would not survive one day on the border of Kashmir or even Punjab.

Pushing someone else's brother, son, or father into war is easy

When you all be $hitting in the basements, with phat phat pharts coming non stop, hai raam raam, hai raam ji.

Oh Miah

I doubt you have lived through a war where airplanes circle on your home, where your old grandma, and your grandpa, and your littler brother and sister are trying to have breakfast.

Listened to the 1000 pound bombs detonating one mile from your mom's kitchen,

Felt the ground shake under the home your dad put his life times saving,

Seen your future disappear in a minute,

your college gone and school collapsed.

then I'll see how jingoistic many of you will be, or simply and shamefully peeing in the pants.

So please let go of this boasting, even on a Pakistani forum.

Have something to contribute towards peace

Thank you

Err, Fauji Miah, I'm not a keyboard warrior or an internet fidayeen who just visits PDF to type 'allah hu akbar' Fook Amreeka, nuke India from keyboard. :blah::blah::blah: Neither, I advocate war or I wish to see one in my lifetime.

Just go back, read my comment in this thread.
I just quoted your Pakistani 'brethren' who made a post pointing towards our PM's age i.e. 'He doesn't have much time left anyways :D' and since than you've been jumping around.

Moreover, don't preach me about surviving a day at Boarder or other things :blah:. Jinhe zarraot hai, unhe batiye and ask them whether they'll say 'Ram Ram Ji or Ya Allah Madad or phat phat pharts' when bombs will fall on there head....spare me Miah:eek:

You have played beautifully up there, like seasoned politicians. You have put all the blame on our side and I agree that we are to be blamed big time for our actions and inactions on the matter.

However, would you have any answer when I ask why India blocks water when Pakistan needs it and releases it when Pakistan does not need it? Or let me put it this way, India releases water when our crops are desperate for water and releases water in large quantities when we need to keep crops safe from water and which also results in floods!
well its not like that all dams in kashmir are run up the river thatmeans they dont and cannot stop the flow of water they are designed in a way that they channelise the water in an enlarged funnel type area of whichs small end has a turbine to make elctricity and water then flows down the river and many pakistani experts have agreed to it almost all and so did the international court in this dept. but why its disturbing pakistanies is cause they have aprrehension that "india could do that someday" go and ask your water experts im sure you are a resourcefull person and can use google go there and see it for your self

as for the topic of the thread well man in pakistan nothing sells better than hate india and NS to shift the attention of pakistani nation from the burning problems like corruption and mehnagai, load shedding and deterioating state and law enforcement/police/judicial system & terrorism what better topic did he had other than war mongering about india

and MMS as a cunning and seasoned politician just said a few words which intern put ball back into nawaz's court.... i guess cunning Nawaz did suceed in his agenda after watchingmultiple threads on this topic

When both sides are so adamant, there are usually 2 ways to resolve the dispute. The first way is to invite neutral arbitration, which you reject. The second way is war, whether anybody wants to go to war or not is irrelevant when the pressure gets out of

In our case, I personally believe that both India & Pakistan should either accept the LoC as a Permanent Border and learn to live with it or that both revoke their claim on Kashmir and let Kashmir be governed by kashmris.

Sounds poetic doesn't it.Let Kashmir be governed by kashmris.

How practical is a landlocked nation surrounded on all sides by three nuclear antagonist, with zero resources of its own, majority Islamic population with a marked tendency towards fundamentalism.

Do we give birth to another Afghanistan right on our doorsteps.

And what about China will it return one third Kashmir, it calls is own??

Short of a decisive victory for either side(which seems impossible)
Only solution to Kashmir problem is for all three sides to accept the ground realities and learn to live with it. As it is obvious neither side is ready to voluntarily give up its claim on entire Kashmir.

· Nehru Dynasty (also called MobarakAli/Khan Dynasty) has hidden its Muslims relatives and Muslim roots for many decades and has been fooling Indians for more than 60 years (Nehru parivar aur Congress 60 sal se Hindustani ko bewakoof bana kar rahein hai). Muslims and British know that Nehrus are fraudsters and Islamic (false Hindu Brahmins). Indian Constitution was written by ANTI-HINDUS like Ambedkar and Jawarlal Nehru. Therefore, it needs to be re-written again. Share and spread the message. A critical analysis of Nehru Dynasty proves that it is looting India since 1947, corrupt and Muslim from inside: for allowing ****/Bangla Muslim infiltrators into India; giving Hajj money to Indian Muslims; giving money to Indian Muslim Madressas; injustices to Non-Muslims; bias towards Indian Muslims; etc. Jawarlal Nehru’s real father (Mobarak Ali) was a Muslim and his mother (Swarup Rani) was a Hindu. Jawarlal Nehru was born as a Muslim (circumcised). Motil...Continue Readi

Many do not know Nehru was a pure Kashmiri and a muslim unlike Pakistan majority Punjabis

Back
Top Bottom