What's new

Pakistan cannot win a war against India in my lifetime, says Manmohan Singh

So you just showed up for pathetic war mongering even though you know your INdian Punjab will be destroyed in the next war?
You call MMS not making "solid" statements?
You must be $hitting in some place far off from the border, that is why you are making these $tupid @rse empty statements.
Pathetic.
Dude, it was your Nawaz Sharif that started it. PM had to reply too. Especially in this anti-Congress mood. Cause and Effect + Environment.

Looks like MMS fell for the age old tricks deployed by the Pakistanis i.e. send terrorists to India all through summer and in winter when it starts snow start urging discussions on kashmir.......but then we want the monkey to smell the fruit for a little longer time as priorities up north need some more attention.

Last edited:
I was surprise too, Prime minister of 2nd largest country, and Doctor of philosophy. Yet talking like a 3rd grader
Becoz Our Enemy is 3rd grade... So These type of reply is very much needed.

MMS must have realised that the time he invested in trying to normalizing the relationship has gone in vein..... Poor fellow wasted 10 years trying to resolve the issues with pakistan.....

Dude, it was your Nawaz Sharif that started it. PM had to reply too. Especially in this anti-Congress mood. Cause and Effect + Environment.

Yaar you missed my earlier posts.

Nawaz Sharif has denied it.

It was some hocus pocus news paper who made up story.

Think Tank analyst like you should at least think it through before posting something.

IN my earlier posts I have clearly said that MMS should simply pick up the forking phone and say to Nwaz,

--- Hey dude what the fork are you talking about starting wars and $hit.
--- If NS says, dude go fork yourself. I can make any statement I want. Then MMS can come on TV and say India will fork Pakistan or something like that.

But
but

But

-- If NS says, MMS bhai, please come by to have a cup of tea, there must be some misunderstanding/misquotation

then

MMS should not be talking about wars and $hit and forking and $hit on public forums.

Hope you get it now.

Thank you

yeah yeah.

Did you read the whole thing?

Did you see the following:

He [PM Sharif] said Pakistan did not want to indulge in an arms race and would implement the ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC).
Kashmir is a flashpoint and can trigger a fourth war between the two nuclear powers at anytime,” he said in his brief address to the budget session of the Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Council.

Kashmir is a flashpoint and can trigger a fourth war between the two nuclear powers at anytime,” he said in his brief address to the budget session of the Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Council.

Off course.

There are forking 2 full fledged militaries posted in Kashmir.

What do you call this condition? Marriage ceremony. :lol:

Why it is that stating the obvious must result in all Indian intellectual losing their cool?

After stating the obvious he clearly outlines Pakistan's desire to respect LOC and keeping ceasefire.

But you all refuse to see that?

It is like someone says, there is a lot dried wood piles that could trigger a fire.

But I'll keep the water hose ready and make sure it doesn't start

What do you call it?

A threat to start a fire?

because if you do,

you must get your reading comprehension evaluated.

Thank you

@FaujHistorian Dude, you said NS has denied it. I told you the news link. You said read the news. I again quoted what he said.

Its about you saying NS didnt utter those words and me saying he did.

Peace.

@FaujHistorian Dude, you said NS has denied it. I told you the news link. You said read the news. I again quoted what he said.

Its about you saying NS didnt utter those words and me saying he did.

Peace.

NS denial is about the accusation that he wants to start 4th war.

Oh well!

This thread seems to have run its course.

There is interesting discussion on thorium fueled car.

Let's check it out

Well no one is getting what he was really trying to say. The catch word here is "in my lifetime". So all peace lovers now start praying for his long life. :victory:

Never underestimate your enemy, Mr Manmohan Singh. If you have RAW we have the ISI

Back
Top Bottom