What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many women have you raped yourself so far ... or just claiming the honors for others?
Didn't get the chance but is neki kai kaam mai poora poora hisa lun ga jab delhi doobara wapas milay ga !!! ;)

Aakhir taimur ki sunnat bhi tou puri karni hai na.

Now or later eventually this movie had to be made.

I am counting all numbers of Gujarat and Punjab and all India but its still less than 3 million peoples and 400000 rapes in 1971:agree:
According to Indians there were some 93000 POW, if that number can kill 3 million then my friend you as an Indian should be very worried.

Mujra the national dance of so called "Pak"istan. And BTW where was your dignity or respect for women when your soldiers were doing this LITERALLY!!

Devdasi the national line of work for women in India.

No you're wrong. we did rape hindu bangladeshis.

We love raping hindu women. :agree:

WTF even sarcastically this was not right. Rape is a national sport in India, leave it to them.

I think Pakistan banned it to control Balochistan liberation movement. Army is killing and kidnapping Balochs and doing same genocide in Balochistan.

A Baloch woman tweeted this yesterday.

1943638674bc72b7f60fc299d986d4b00c577d7e.jpg

This whore is Bharoti and not Baloch. She wished Modi destroyed Pakistan. Its pretty clear who she is.

Didn't get the chance but is neki kai kaam mai poora poora hisa lun ga jab delhi doobara wapas milay ga !!! ;)

Aakhir babar ki sunnat bhi tou puri karni hai na.
But you said you loved raping Hindu women ... if you haven't raped any how can you say that you enjoy it?

Good move. A certain lobby in Pakistan is mocking the armed forces of our nation, they mock Qaide-e-Azam, they mock Pakistanis, they mock the entire existence of Pakistan. And now we have rubbish Bollywood movie for propaganda against Pakistan. Pakistanis must remember that Hindu nationalists do not believe in the existence of Pakistan.

I do not care what sect, religion, ethnicity or political affiliation you have, its about time we as Pakistanis unite with our armed forces who are laying their lives for guarding our nation. Any filthy anti Pakistani lobby be it in Pakistan or out of Pakistan need to eliminated.

I think Pakistan banned it to control Balochistan liberation movement. Army is killing and kidnapping Balochs and doing same genocide in Balochistan.

Yes...yes thats exactly whats happening - I'm sure an insurgent on the run has all the time in the world to watch a movie at the local cinema ! :crazy:

@BDforever - What was the point of getting independence if 40 years down the lane you're going to produce such people of immaculate intellect and unwavering rationality ? :disagree:

Devdasi the national line of work for women in India.

WTF even sarcastically this was not right. Rape is a national sport in India, leave it to them.
National sport? Do you want me to find out the quote from Mushraff about a SURE SHOT at getting VISA for western countries.

Good move. A certain lobby in Pakistan is mocking the armed forces of our nation, they mock Qaide-e-Azam, they mock Pakistanis, they mock the entire existence of Pakistan. And now we have rubbish Bollywood movie for propaganda against Pakistan. Pakistanis must remember that Hindu nationalists do not believe in the existence of Pakistan.

I do not care what sect, religion, ethnicity or political affiliation you have, its about time we as Pakistanis unite with our armed forces who are laying their lives for guarding our nation. Any filthy anti Pakistani lobby be it in Pakistan or out of Pakistan need to eliminated.

Just don't give armed forces to much power, they should know their place. But this propaganda against armed forces must stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom