What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, Nudity , Sex , Rape.........right down your Bharti street and psyche.
LOL you are saying like People in Pakistan don't even watch movies like this :lol: Even Pakistan is first on Internet you know about what :azn: Its based on true stories and Pakistani soldiers did this type of shameful things :tsk: I am not watching this movie because of Nudity, Sex etc i have good collection of **** BTW. :agree:

will wait for a good print
Available on Pre-****** only waiting for DVDscr because 720p will take long time

Abeiii tu dushman ka propaganda suneii gaa apneyy Bhai keh khilaaaf ? :mad:

Even @BDforever has boycotted this movie aur tu hai keh....! :cry:

Waisee so far as I can tell the only reason @BDforever boycotted this movie was because Mrs.BDforever is an extremely Pro-Pakistan Bangladeshi ! :)
and you are going to watch it because you and Mrs Armstrong both are extremely Pro-Indians :lol:

Mujra the national dance of so called "Pak"istan. And BTW where was your dignity or respect for women when your soldiers were doing this LITERALLY!!
You are talking LITERALLY as if you were standing witnessing it all. This war happened before our times, truth is usualy first casualty, it was a full scale conflict and sadly many ills do happen in such situations, what do your so called high morals say to what happened in Indian Punjab, Gujarat and is happening before your eyes in places like IOK and Manipur, I guess you people are good at burying your face where sun don't shine.

Truth is somewhere between what India/Bangladesh claims and what Pakistan says. But I guess the whole purpose of this movie is to shame PA, take this movie with a pinch of salt.

You are talking LITERALLY as if you were standing witnessing it all. This war happened before our times, truth is usualy first casualty, it was a full scale conflict and sadly many ills do happen in such situations, what do your so called high morals say to what happened in Indian Punjab, Gujarat and is happening before your eyes in places like IOK and Manipur, I guess you people are good at burying your face where sun don't shine.
You bring J&K i'll bring Balochistan. I am telling you never ever try to belittle or intend to malign India or it's people. That's why i said so. And about literally, world knows it. Just because you close your eyes doesn't mean it didn't happen. Respect otherrs, get respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom