What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an adult movie by the way!!!!!!!

Truth is somewhere between what India/Bangladesh claims and what Pakistan says. But I guess the whole purpose of this movie is to shame PA, take this movie with a pinch of salt.
Actually truth is what rest of the world except Pakistan claims.

A must watch movie. Not against the people of Pakistan but the power centers.

I think Pakistan banned it to control Balochistan liberation movement. Army is killing and kidnapping Balochs and doing same genocide in Balochistan.

A Baloch woman tweeted this yesterday.

1943638674bc72b7f60fc299d986d4b00c577d7e.jpg

Last edited:
You bring J&K i'll bring Balochistan. I am telling you never ever try to belittle or intend to malign India or it's people. That's why i said so. And about literally, world knows it. Just because you close your eyes doesn't mean it didn't happen. Respect otherrs, get respected.
Bring it on any time, and you mean Indians do no wrong, do some introspection before waggling your tongue at others. The world also witnesses those nude Manipur ladies holding placards.

oye hue , ab tu sare bhartiyun ka khoon garam ho gaya ho ga :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

No you're wrong. we did rape hindu bangladeshis.

We love raping hindu women. :agree:
God damn .... where have you been raping hindu women in Pakistan? Sindh or Punjab?

Another negative rating by an Endian !!! :D

Bring it on any time, and you mean Indians do no wrong, do some introspection before waggling your tongue at others. The world also witnesses those nude Manipur ladies holding placards.
Did i say ALL Indians are good. Each and every country have got sh*ts. Even yours, Each and every time i see your posts you just start from this rubbish sentence "All Bharotis", i can also do that on Pakistan and it's people just because i don't that doesn't mean i can't. So from next time when you allege something just make sure you aren't generalizing every time you say ALL as if you've met everyone personally. So by your logic should i call all Pakistanis terrorists? Just watch your words.

And lastly never ever bring religion in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom