What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were only 33,000 soldiers in East Pakistan of the PA rest pow were non combatants mostly family member of troops, workers for the government etc.
So how did 33,000 soldiers kill 3 million while fighting an enemy army and a local rebellion at nearly 15 to 1 odds?
So you mean those 90000 surrenders weren't all soldiers?

There were only 33,000 soldiers in East Pakistan of the PA rest pow were non combatants mostly family member of troops, workers for the government etc.

So how did 33,000 soldiers kill 3 million while fighting an enemy army and a local rebellion at nearly 15 to 1 odds?

Ask son of Pakistan army aka @IamBengali, he has personal experience about how it happened.

So you mean those 90000 surrenders weren't all soldiers?

Only 33,000 were soldiers.

Oi what specialization have you chosen for your MBA ? :what:

And don't call @KingMamba as your Bro - You have no idea what he does to Bangladeshis in the US; he even dumped a potential Mrs.Mamba to be because she asked for an Apology for '71 - Patriot haiii yeh apnaa Mamba ! :smokin:

Lol the Bangladeshis here do not care about history one Bangladeshi girl I met was so happy when I said I was Pakistani she spoke to me in better Urdu than I know myself lol acting like we were best friends. I was like :unsure:

Oi what specialization have you chosen for your MBA ? :what:

And don't call @KingMamba as your Bro - You have no idea what he does to Bangladeshis in the US; he even dumped a potential Mrs.Mamba to be because she asked for an Apology for '71 - Patriot haiii yeh apnaa Mamba ! :smokin:
1.Finance :D
2. Nice, so she had given condition to @KingMamba amba :yay:

You don't even know figures exactly what i can except from you. 96000 soldiers surrender in front of Indian Army :devil: Nobody knows how many Pakistani soldiers died and 3 Million were innocent, If killing innconts makes your Army brave then well done you have a Brave Army :coffee: You seem happy with their work in Bangladesh :mad:
In theory you have been on the forum just a week, whatever your previous ID was, i suggest you first do your maths homework before trying to be popular.....there's a good lad, go and find out how many were actual soldiers then i will tell you what happened to the Indian army under similar circumstances, commonly known as India's Vietnam.

Lol the Bangladeshis here do not care about history one Bangladeshi girl I met was so happy when I said I was Pakistani she spoke to me in better Urdu than I know myself lol acting like we were best friends. I was like :unsure:

Are you telling me that @BDforever is willing to move on even if he sends me like a 1000 sms's a day with one word in them 'Apology' ! :o:

I knew it - Drameiii-baaaz haiii puraaa ! :disagree:

So I forgave him ! :D

We don't need enemy propaganda. Ban the whole of Bollywood for good.
What was Waar then?

We can make any movie we want, moreover we can use the most liked khans against your own country.

You don't even know figures exactly what i can except from you. 96000 soldiers surrender in front of Indian Army :devil: Nobody knows how many Pakistani soldiers died and 3 Million were innocent, If killing innconts makes your Army brave then well done you have a Brave Army :coffee: You seem happy with their work in Bangladesh :mad:

96000 were not soldiers. 45,000 were soldiers rest were civil servants and other Government staff. Is that what they teach you in Hindutva school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom