What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't give armed forces to much power, they should know their place. But this propaganda against armed forces must stop!

Yeah I agree but the way some people mock our Army is degrading. On the one hand we have Taliban supporters who the Army and then we have GEO tv which takes aid from foreign nations to mock the ideals of Pakistan.

According to Indians there were some 93000 POW, if that number can kill 3 million then my friend you as an Indian should be very worried.
You don't even know figures exactly what i can except from you. 96000 soldiers surrender in front of Indian Army :devil: Nobody knows how many Pakistani soldiers died and 3 Million were innocent, If killing innconts makes your Army brave then well done you have a Brave Army :coffee: You seem happy with their work in Bangladesh :mad:

WTF even sarcastically this was not right. Rape is a national sport in India, leave it to them.
Chaddo sirjee mai tang aya kharan. inna nun apni boli wich hi jawaab samajh aunda hai. :rolleyes:

So that solves the problem, Indians!!!!! new propaganda bollywood style.

There were only 33,000 soldiers in East Pakistan of the PA rest pow were non combatants mostly family member of troops, workers for the government etc.

So how did 33,000 soldiers kill 3 million while fighting an enemy army and a local rebellion at nearly 15 to 1 odds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom